Author Topic: ‘Armed and dangerous’ fugitive spotted browsing at Barnes & Noble  (Read 231 times)

Offline Jetavan

• Argumentum ad australopithecum
  • Taxiarches
  • Barlaam and Josaphat
    • The Mystical Theology
Fairfax County police are seeking an “armed and dangerous” fugitive who was spotted browsing the Barnes & Noble bookstore at Tysons Corner Mall, but managed to elude officers after a chase.

Gosh, can't a guy drink his latte and read a book in peace? ::)
If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.

Offline ZealousZeal

• Archon
  • You talkin' to me?
  • Faith: Catholic in communion w/ EP
  • Jurisdiction: Syosset (Fourth Rome)
Fairfax County police are seeking an “armed and dangerous” fugitive who was spotted browsing the Barnes & Noble bookstore at Tysons Corner Mall, but managed to elude officers after a chase.

Gosh, can't a guy drink his latte and read a book in peace? ::)

Haha, that is hilarious. What a classy criminal!
"For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide, even to the end." Psalm 48:14

Offline Justin Kissel

• Protospatharios
"There are felony warrants for his arrest for larceny, felony, speeding to elude, resisting arrest, assault on an officer, DWI, burglary, auto theft, drug charges and more, police said."

I guess if you're gonna be a criminal, you might as well go full throttle! (though I'm not sure what the crime called "felony" is)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 12:48:00 PM by Asteriktos »

Offline ZealousZeal

• Archon
  • You talkin' to me?
  • Faith: Catholic in communion w/ EP
  • Jurisdiction: Syosset (Fourth Rome)
"There are felony warrants for his arrest for larceny, felony, speeding to elude, resisting arrest, assault on an officer, DWI, burglary, auto theft, drug charges and more, police said."

I guess if you're gonna be a criminal, you might as well go full throttle! (though I'm not sure what the crime called "felony" is)

You didn't know felony is a felony? Quickest way to become a felon.
"For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide, even to the end." Psalm 48:14