OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 27, 2014, 10:56:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Now, I formally renounce.....  (Read 3896 times) Average Rating: 0
primuspilus
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of North America - Western Rite Orthodox

Inserting personal quote here.

« on: April 25, 2012, 01:27:28 PM »

Renunciations. They do little to drum up the drama and attention one would expect/demand from a formal renunciation.

PP

"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great

"Never, never, never let anyone tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern." St. John Maximovitch, The Wonderworker
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 01:28:17 PM »

Renunciations. They do little to drum up the drama and attention one would expect/demand from a formal renunciation.

PP
I actually jused LOLed.  Cheesy

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: Agnostic

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 01:32:00 PM »

It's the Peter posts all over again  Grin

Joe: 'Is it creepy for a 35 year old guy to date a 19 year old girl?'
Desiree: 'Not if she's the one to push for the relationship, babe.'
Joe: 'But...'
Desiree: 'You'll shut up if you're smart.'
Joe: 'Ok.'
primuspilus
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of North America - Western Rite Orthodox

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 01:34:07 PM »

It's the Peter posts all over again  Grin
laugh

"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great

"Never, never, never let anyone tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern." St. John Maximovitch, The Wonderworker
Father H
Archon

Faith: Orthodox Christian--God's One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: UOCofUSA-Ecumenical Patriarchate

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 01:36:24 PM »

PP

I must agree.  In the end, it is just to distract us from the more serious subjects floating around the forum such as shaking hands with satanists. 
primuspilus
Taxiarches

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 01:41:15 PM »

PP

I must agree.  In the end, it is just to distract us from the more serious subjects floating around the forum such as shaking hands with satanists. 
Well, having a public martyr complex is far easier to get the necessary attention one needs. Its just easier to do. However shaking hands with satanists has been proven to spread gona-herp-a-syphil-itis.....

PP

Gregory the Great

Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 01:48:10 PM »

PP

Well, having a public martyr complex is far easier to get the necessary attention one needs. Its just easier to do. However shaking hands with satanists has been proven to spread gona-herp-a-syphil-itis.....

PP
My greatest fear...

primuspilus
Taxiarches

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 01:50:10 PM »

PP

PP
My greatest fear...
As well it should be.....

PP

Gregory the Great

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 01:50:46 PM »

I read on a medical website that if you cover your hands with hot sauce before you touch a satanist that you can't get that. You might want to try it if you can't avoid contact...

primuspilus
Taxiarches

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 01:51:54 PM »

I read on a medical website that if you cover your hands with hot sauce before you touch a satanist that you can't get that. You might want to try it if you can't avoid contact...
You'll also make said satanist far more tasty.

PP

Gregory the Great

Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 01:52:43 PM »

PP
mmmmmmm, boneless-buffalo atheists.

primuspilus
Taxiarches

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2012, 01:55:35 PM »

PP
Now only half the calories.

PP

Gregory the Great

Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2012, 02:22:32 PM »

PP

can i get some ranch and celery sticks with that?
podkarpatska
Merarches

Jurisdiction: ACROD

SS Cyril and Methodius Church, Mercer, PA

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2012, 02:38:36 PM »

I DENOUNCE black cats, pointed hats,dirty rats,  meats with fats...oh wait - you mean you said 'renounce'? sorry....
primuspilus
Taxiarches

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2012, 02:39:29 PM »

I DENOUNCE black cats, pointed hats,dirty rats,  meats with fats...oh wait - you mean you said 'renounce'? sorry....
laugh

Gregory the Great

yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox, Anabaptist, Other Early Christianity kind of jumbled together

A pulling horse cannot kick.

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2012, 03:09:49 PM »

Unless satanists eat manflesh  Roll Eyes
You might encourage them and they'd see your thumb muscle like a drumstick.

I learned how to be more frugal and save money at http://www.livingpress.com
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2012, 03:38:31 PM »

I believe black cats can be forgiven.

Look at his little face!   laugh

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
podkarpatska
Merarches

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 04:17:53 PM »

I believe black cats can be forgiven.

Look at his little face!   laugh

Do not be beguiled by its apparent meekness! There are probably some obscure dessert, err desert writings to support this!
Melodist
Archon

Faith: The Faith That Established The Universe
Jurisdiction: AOANA

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2012, 09:08:47 AM »

PP

I renounce your renunciation of renunciations.  Tongue

And FWIW, these are our Fathers too, you know.

Made Perfect in Weakness - Latest Post: The Son of God
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2012, 09:12:17 AM »

Unless satanists eat manflesh  Roll Eyes

Shocked

Melodist
Archon

Faith: The Faith That Established The Universe
Jurisdiction: AOANA

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2012, 09:16:23 AM »

Anyone who knows anything at all about babies knows that guy is making a big mistake in opening his mouth towards that end of the baby, he's just asking for it.  Lips Sealed

And FWIW, these are our Fathers too, you know.

Made Perfect in Weakness - Latest Post: The Son of God
alanscott
Elder

Faith: Protestant
Jurisdiction: Wesleyan

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2012, 09:19:55 AM »

PP

can i get some ranch and celery sticks with that?

Gentleman, my career is in food & beverage (Lord have mercy) so let me give you a couple tips of the trade…

Be sure to thoroughly clean and sanitize this particular product. Dress and dispose of all insides especially heart, as it is far too tough and hardened to tenderize. Submerge in boiling water three times, remove, cool, and sprinkle with oil. Cook until well done, basting often, using ONLY a searing hot open flame grill! 

Bon appetit!  Wink

There are heathens that live with more virtue than I. The devil himself believes Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Neither of these things truly makes me Christian.
LBK
Moderated
Merarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2012, 09:44:37 AM »

Anyone who knows anything at all about babies knows that guy is making a big mistake in opening his mouth towards that end of the baby, he's just asking for it.  Lips Sealed

Indeed. Definition of a baby: An alimentary canal with a loud noise at one end, and no responsibility at the other.  Shocked laugh laugh laugh
primuspilus
Taxiarches

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2012, 09:49:41 AM »

PP

I renounce your renunciation of renunciations.  Tongue

Gregory the Great

ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

Faith: ✔

Never cease to intercede for us, your children.

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2012, 12:42:01 PM »

Indeed. Definition of a baby: An alimentary canal with a loud noise at one end, and no responsibility at the other.  Shocked laugh laugh laugh

That is hilarious!  Cheesy

"For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide, even to the end." Psalm 48:14
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2012, 01:50:56 PM »

Renounce, pronounce, denounce, announce.  What's the difference anyways?  In the end it is all the same.  We are all stuck on the alpaca driven walrus cart of life trying to determine for our ownselves whether the duck billed platypus is even a mammal and not a wingless bird.  But rather we ignore this great truth and concentrate on shaking hands with babies and the proper digestion of man-eating infantile satanist-atheist-marxist-Obamaites, all the while the Great Platypus and his messenger the holy-underpant-wearing talking salamander look down upon us with pity, for our lives are naught but the phlegm of a giant crustacean feeding upon the hollow reaches of the moon.

Hyperdox Herman says, Is Outrage,
But misses the Gospel as he is outraged at Cradle Christopher macking on Helpmeet Helena who is already dating Michal Kalina and Vladik.

Wink
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2012, 01:52:06 PM »

Renounce, pronounce, denounce, announce.  What's the difference anyways?  In the end it is all the same.  We are all stuck on the alpaca driven walrus cart of life trying to determine for our ownselves whether the duck billed platypus is even a mammal and not a wingless bird.  But rather we ignore this great truth and concentrate on shaking hands with babies and the proper digestion of man-eating infantile satanist-atheist-marxist-Obamaites, all the while the Great Platypus and his messenger the holy-underpant-wearing talking salamander look down upon us with pity, for our lives are naught but the phlegm of a giant crustacean feeding upon the hollow reaches of the moon.

But misses the Gospel as he is outraged at Cradle Christopher macking on Helpmeet Helena who is already dating Michal Kalina and Vladik.

Wink
Post of the month nomination!!!!

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2012, 01:52:41 PM »

Wink

Yes.  Grin

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2012, 01:56:20 PM »

I think I'm going to become a vamrat fan. I only hope to bask in the witty rays of his posts

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2012, 02:41:23 PM »

I'm not quite sure what he said, but I rather liked it!

primuspilus
Taxiarches

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2012, 02:43:01 PM »

Wink
You sir, are brilliant. Long live vamrat!

PP

Gregory the Great

ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2012, 03:04:08 PM »

Wink

PP

This thread keeps getting better and better. How much win can you pack into one thread?

"For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide, even to the end." Psalm 48:14
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2012, 03:24:12 PM »

Wink

PP

This thread keeps getting better and better. How much win can you pack into one thread?

If sufficient win is packed in, the win molecules (U2C4) will begin having a reaction, commonly referred to as nuclear fusion - the ideal source of heat for frying boneless atheist wings.  These will then be coated with BWW Caribbean Jerk sauce and shall nourish us, along with a side of soft boiled platypus eggs.  (Ranch and celery sticks will be provided for Ortho_cat.)  At this point we will be officially "full of win", just like the great man, Charlie Sheen, servant of the most glorious Great Platypus.

And Hyperdox Herman will have no commentary as he will see that all is good, as it was written in the ending sequence of Bubba-Hotep.
primuspilus
Taxiarches

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2012, 03:29:48 PM »

Wink

PP

If sufficient win is packed in, the win molecules (U2C4) will begin having a reaction, commonly referred to as nuclear fusion - the ideal source of heat for frying boneless atheist wings.  These will then be coated with BWW Caribbean Jerk sauce and shall nourish us, along with a side of soft boiled platypus eggs.  (Ranch and celery sticks will be provided for Ortho_cat.)  At this point we will be officially "full of win", just like the great man, Charlie Sheen, servant of the most glorious Great Platypus.

And Hyperdox Herman will have no commentary as he will see that all is good, as it was written in the ending sequence of Bubba-Hotep.
I see the logic in this.

PP

Gregory the Great

ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2012, 06:02:36 PM »

Wink

PP

Makes perfect sense. How much longer 'til we're "full of win"?

dzheremi
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: Coptic

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2012, 06:36:25 PM »

We're through the looking glass here, people.

vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2012, 06:54:37 PM »

Wink

PP

Makes perfect sense. How much longer 'til we're "full of win"?

That picture brings us ever nearer.
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2012, 07:24:57 PM »

Shocked

i'll take it for granted that he had the poisonous spurs removed from the hindquarters! (then again maybe its a female)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 07:25:37 PM by Ortho_cat » Logged
podkarpatska
Merarches

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2012, 08:22:45 PM »

Wink

PP

Finally truth! Jibberish for jibberish sake alone! Instead of our usual attempts to sound intelligent! This is liberating!
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2012, 01:13:34 PM »

vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2012, 04:01:49 PM »

To ZealousZeal:

And lo, did the talking salamander say unto me the words of the enlightened Great Platypus.  When faced by boredom one must rid thy mind of all sinful pleasures, instead focusing on the lessons learned from tuberculated iron pipe.  Just as dissolved oxygen concentrations and aggressive anions are responsible for tuberculation in the piping, so to are meaningless occupations anathema to proper study habits.  The test you are facing now is given unto thee by the Great Alpaca and her daughter the Wombat for your spiritual and mental edification.  You may question why you must study and succeed on your tests and papers.  Why fret these things?  The Great Platypus does not question why it must lay eggs, why it has the mouth of a bird, nor why it is a venomous mammal (supposing that it is actually a mammal and not a furry avian).  So should you turn from these pastimes that distract your mind, for even one such as you...if you can put your mind to it and ignore the distractions of the tricksy Emu that inhabits the internet...lay eggs as the Great Platypus has instructed all his followers.

And then the dream left me and the Salamander was no more.  All that was left were the moanings and tortured cries of Hyperdox Herman, bewailing the loss of his beloved Helpmeet Helen to the wiles of the perfidious Papist.
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2012, 04:23:04 PM »

To ZealousZeal:

And lo, did the talking salamander say unto me the words of the enlightened Great Platypus.  When faced by boredom one must rid thy mind of all sinful pleasures, instead focusing on the lessons learned from tuberculated iron pipe.  Just as dissolved oxygen concentrations and aggressive anions are responsible for tuberculation in the piping, so to are meaningless occupations anathema to proper study habits.  The test you are facing now is given unto thee by the Great Alpaca and her daughter the Wombat for your spiritual and mental edification.  You may question why you must study and succeed on your tests and papers.  Why fret these things?  The Great Platypus does not question why it must lay eggs, why it has the mouth of a bird, nor why it is a venomous mammal (supposing that it is actually a mammal and not a furry avian).  So should you turn from these pastimes that distract your mind, for even one such as you...if you can put your mind to it and ignore the distractions of the tricksy Emu that inhabits the internet...lay eggs as the Great Platypus has instructed all his followers.

And then the dream left me and the Salamander was no more.  All that was left were the moanings and tortured cries of Hyperdox Herman, bewailing the loss of his beloved Helpmeet Helen to the wiles of the perfidious Papist.

By far the best yet. When the Salamander appears to you again, let him know I've received the message. The Great Platypus knows best.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2012, 04:46:22 PM »

All that was left were the moanings and tortured cries of Hyperdox Herman, bewailing the loss of his beloved Helpmeet Helen to the wiles of the perfidious Papist.

Our papist? Man, that guy sure is lucky...

In any event, even though it was not for me, your words have touched me deep in the bosom of my soul, and I thank you, my mother thanks you, my father thanks you, and my brother thanks you.

vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2012, 05:10:59 PM »

All that was left were the moanings and tortured cries of Hyperdox Herman, bewailing the loss of his beloved Helpmeet Helen to the wiles of the perfidious Papist.

In any event, even though it was not for me, your words have touched me deep in the bosom of my soul, and I thank you, my mother thanks you, my father thanks you, and my brother thanks you.

Yes, our Papist.  And the words were not mine, credit should be given to whom it is due - He who inhabits Australian lakes and waterways, he who brought the world, or at least the Australian portion of it, into being by the slap of his beaver-like tail.

ZZ - I will pass on your acceptance.  The Platypus knows best!
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2012, 06:18:17 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: