OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 30, 2014, 02:46:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not believe in shaking hands.  (Read 5498 times) Average Rating: 0
amartin

Faith: Apostolic Quakerism/Hesychasm/KriyaYoga
Jurisdiction: None

« on: April 24, 2012, 08:44:14 AM »

I especially will not shake hands with the heathen. This is an absolutely outrageous custom. If you do not know them and they are most likely not even spiritual, but are rather like the average citizen of the kingdom of darkness, then why on earth would the servants of God want to shake hands with them? Handshakes transmit energies into the bodies. Also, most of the heathen males masturbate daily with their right hand. But if you do not shake hands with them then they will not accept you into their dark world of "professionalism" (i.e. service of demons). They even have a whole way of judging you by your handshakes, whether it was firm and assertive and trustworthy, or whether it was weak and that you are therefore somehow a lesser person. This is absolutely crazy! Does anyone else believe this?
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 09:04:14 AM »

But if you don't shake hands, then how do you stink-palm people you don't like?
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 09:05:28 AM »

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

black metal cat

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 09:10:44 AM »

That icon brings the lulz somethin serious.  Grin
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 09:12:34 AM by Asteriktos » Logged

"But science is an inferential exercise, not a catalog of facts. Numbers, by themselves, specify nothing. All depends upon what you do with them" - Stephen Jay Gould
LBK
Merarches

Holy Father Patrick, pray for us!

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 09:13:22 AM »

WIN!!

Indeed a picture is worth a thousand words.
Timon
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 09:15:25 AM »

I especially will not shake hands with the heathen. This is an absolutely outrageous custom. If you do not know them and they are most likely not even spiritual, but are rather like the average citizen of the kingdom of darkness, then why on earth would the servants of God want to shake hands with them? Handshakes transmit energies into the bodies. Also, most of the heathen males masturbate daily with their right hand. But if you do not shake hands with them then they will not accept you into their dark world of "professionalism" (i.e. service of demons). They even have a whole way of judging you by your handshakes, whether it was firm and assertive and trustworthy, or whether it was weak and that you are therefore somehow a lesser person. This is absolutely crazy! Does anyone else believe this?

lol

Even if we have thousands of acts of great virtue to our credit, our confidence in being heard must be based on God's mercy and His love for men. Even if we stand at the very summit of virtue, it is by mercy that we shall be saved.

— Chrysostom

BLOG
Ansgar
Archon

Faith: More than an inquirer, less than a catechumen
Jurisdiction: Exarchate of orthodox churches of russian tradition in western Europe

Keep your mind in hell and do not despair

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2012, 10:19:46 AM »

Well, you are going to have some major problems in the western world. I can't speak for "original monotheism" (whatever that is) but from a christian point of view, I would say that it is our duty to speak the truth in love. In most parts of the world (including the West) it will be very hard to show love if you refuse to have physical contact with them, and I say this as a dane. We must remember that Christ himself healed the roman guard after Peter had cut his ear off.

Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite
yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox, Anabaptist, Other Early Christianity kind of jumbled together

A pulling horse cannot kick.

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 11:00:18 AM »

By example Jesus/Yeshua dined with the tax collectors. 

FYI - Originally shaking hands was about showing people you did not possess a weapon upon greeting. 

I have no problems shaking hands with anybody due to their religious beliefs. I would even shake hands with a satanist.  We are to love our enemies, pray for those who persecute us. 

The only people I have problem shaking hands with would be in the slums of India.  Not to be too graphic, but they don't have toilet paper there and the hand is used. I'm dead serious too.  EWW!  But that's due to germs and grossness, and not for the people they are (more than likely Hindu).

I am not a person who believes in the mojo of energy transferring and being infected by auras or anything else.

Curious to the OP, if they are Zoroastrian by faith, as it states "original monotheism".

I learned how to be more frugal and save money at http://www.livingpress.com
Jason.Wike
OC.net guru

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2012, 11:07:20 AM »

Actually your attitude towards this is 100% pagan, right down to thinking people will transmit energies into your hand.

What Jesus actually taught was the exact opposite of what you're saying. Matthew 5:47 And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
Jason.Wike
OC.net guru

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2012, 11:11:07 AM »

Curious to the OP, if they are Zoroastrian by faith, as it states "original monotheism".

More likely Muslim... Zoroastrians really don't care what anyone else believes or does, most of them don't even want people to convert to Zoroastrianism and get offended at the idea.
age234
High Elder

Jurisdiction: Antioch

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2012, 11:14:59 AM »

Does anyone else believe this?

No, I think you're alone on this one.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

black metal cat

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2012, 11:21:10 AM »

I am not a person who believes in the mojo of energy transferring and being infected by auras or anything else.

Then how do you explain this? (my favorite part starts at about 1:40)  Tongue

And no, not serious. But it's a good excuse to post a funny vid.

"But science is an inferential exercise, not a catalog of facts. Numbers, by themselves, specify nothing. All depends upon what you do with them" - Stephen Jay Gould
amartin

Faith: Apostolic Quakerism/Hesychasm/KriyaYoga
Jurisdiction: None

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2012, 11:44:30 AM »

I would even shake hands with a satanist.  We are to love our enemies

Oh my gosh I am scandalized. Yashua would not shake hands with a satanist. Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh...
witega
Is it enough now, to tell you you matter?
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Diocese of the South

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2012, 11:52:25 AM »

Handshakes transmit energies into the bodies.

If true, wouldn't that make it incumbent on Christians to shake hands with unbelievers upon every possible occasion in order to transmit the holy and life-giving energies they receive from God to those who need them most?

Ariel Starling - New album

For it were better to suffer everything, rather than divide the Church of God. Even martyrdom for the sake of preventing division would not be less glorious than for refusing to worship idols. - St. Dionysius the Great
Punch
Protokentarchos

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Body of Christ

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2012, 11:55:43 AM »

I really do not like touching people that I do not know.  I would rather wave at them.

I would be happy to agree with you, but then both of us would be wrong.
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2012, 11:56:32 AM »

Oh my gosh I am scandalized. Yashua would not shake hands with a satanist. Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh...
To be honest, physical contact with a Satanist would make me very uncomfortable. But that probably has more to do with my own hang ups.

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2012, 12:36:22 PM »

Then how do you explain this? (my favorite part starts at about 1:40)  Tongue

And no, not serious. But it's a good excuse to post a funny vid.

LOL!!!! hilarious vid.  hahahhahaha 1:40

Well, it would really stink to be robbed of your chi.     Chi robbing should be a CRIME! Smiley
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 12:40:16 PM by yeshuaisiam » Logged

Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Holy Trinity Church of Gergeti, Georgia

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2012, 12:43:02 PM »

I don't think handshaking is crazy, rather your opinions of it are. And your blanket judging of others is breathtaking. (You forgot to mention the secret handshakes of Freemasons, btw.)

Quote from: GabrieltheCelt
If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
Quote from: orthonorm
I would suggest most persons in general avoid any question beginning with why.
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2012, 12:48:30 PM »

Are you seriously this deluded?

If you spend long enough on this forum, you'll come away with all sorts of weird, untrue ideas of Orthodox Christianity.
GabrieltheCelt
Hillbilly Extraordinaire
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian

Chasin' down a Hoodoo...

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2012, 12:53:24 PM »

Amartin, I wouldn't dismiss not wanting to shake hands because of hygienic reasons.  Sounds like a pretty normal, healthy concern (unless, of course, this fear turns into mysophobia [fear of germs]; that would be unhealthy imo).  Many folks find it helpful and reassuring to carry a small container of sanitizer.  However, refusing to shake someone's hand for the reason's you've listed are hopefully something you'll eventually grow out of.  As you begin to mature and graduate from high school, you'll see the fallacy of this reasoning.  I was going to illustrate my assertions with some Biblical parable's, but it's unclear if you would understand (or accept) them as I'm not sure what you mean by 'original monotheism'.

Anyway, best of luck to you! Smiley

"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying
yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2012, 12:57:33 PM »

To be honest, physical contact with a Satanist would make me very uncomfortable. But that probably has more to do with my own hang ups.

Well, they are the children of God too, who by our example, could come to Christ.

This reminds me of a time I went to Barnes and Noble with some friends that we know.  They came into the store and I started to explain why I never shop at Barnes and Noble.   I took them to the esoteric/occult book section and started to explain that I do not want to support a business that would patronage books that directly teach the occult.

Anyway I was showing them and pointing out several books, then I picked up a copy of Anton Levey's "satanic bible".   I said, "look they even carry the satanic bible".   Several people gasped and one full grown adult woman started freaking out that I even touched it!

I was like "um, it's paper made from the same trees that any other book is made from, including the bible".  "It's not going to infect me or send some kind of demon into me because I picked it up".   I proceeded "I completely object and disagree with the satanic theology, and believe that it poisons the soul, but a simple book isn't going to suddenly shoot some kind of demonic force into me".

Shaking hands is the same way.  They aren't going to zap you with a demon or evil.   Even if they wanted to or did some kind of funky spell, its not going to work.  

With that said, if somebody is a satanist, and is polite, and conducts themselves in a respectful manner towards others, I have absolutely no problem shaking their hand or even carrying on a conversation with them.  I don't agree with their theology or religious views.  That doesn't mean that they are going to cast the undead soul possess spell and have hells gates burst forth from your chest, and even if they did, it doesn't work.

Don't fear evil, as evil stands on the authority of nothing.   Fear God, and your own sins, because God has the authority.   As an Orthodox Christian you'll hear many times in prayers (from Matthew 6:13) "For THINE is the kingdom, and the POWER, and the GLORY, forever and ever.

Satan no longer has power outside of temptation or allowing yourself to become possessed.   We know this after Job.

Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2012, 12:59:41 PM »

Well, they are the children of God too, who by our example, could come to Christ.

This reminds me of a time I went to Barnes and Noble with some friends that we know.  They came into the store and I started to explain why I never shop at Barnes and Noble.   I took them to the esoteric/occult book section and started to explain that I do not want to support a business that would patronage books that directly teach the occult.

Anyway I was showing them and pointing out several books, then I picked up a copy of Anton Levey's "satanic bible".   I said, "look they even carry the satanic bible".   Several people gasped and one full grown adult woman started freaking out that I even touched it!

I was like "um, it's paper made from the same trees that any other book is made from, including the bible".  "It's not going to infect me or send some kind of demon into me because I picked it up".   I proceeded "I completely object and disagree with the satanic theology, and believe that it poisons the soul, but a simple book isn't going to suddenly shoot some kind of demonic force into me".

Shaking hands is the same way.  They aren't going to zap you with a demon or evil.   Even if they wanted to or did some kind of funky spell, its not going to work.  

With that said, if somebody is a satanist, and is polite, and conducts themselves in a respectful manner towards others, I have absolutely no problem shaking their hand or even carrying on a conversation with them.  I don't agree with their theology or religious views.  That doesn't mean that they are going to cast the undead soul possess spell and have hells gates burst forth from your chest, and even if they did, it doesn't work.

Don't fear evil, as evil stands on the authority of nothing.   Fear God, and your own sins, because God has the authority.   As an Orthodox Christian you'll hear many times in prayers (from Matthew 6:13) "For THINE is the kingdom, and the POWER, and the GLORY, forever and ever.

Satan no longer has power outside of temptation or allowing yourself to become possessed.   We know this after Job.

I normally disagree with you, but this one is spot on. Smiley

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
Shanghaiski
Taxiarches

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2012, 01:05:20 PM »

I really do not like touching people that I do not know.  I would rather wave at them.

That reminds me, in context of this particular thread, of my favorite anecdote from "From the Little Mountain," by William Darlymple. Darlymple, a lapsed Roman Catholic, was visiting the monastery of Mar Saba near Jerusalem and talking to a monk who had zeal where his brains ought to have been, told him that, on the day of judgment, he would be standing on the monastery's mountain watching Darlymple and his Roman Catholic friends roll by in the river of fire and wave, because there's nothing he could do.

Shlomlokh
主哀れめよ!
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Bulgarian

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2012, 01:09:44 PM »

I'm with amartin: I don't believe in shaking hands. I also don't believe in hands.

In Christ,
Andrew

"I will pour out my prayer unto the Lord, and to Him will I proclaim my grief; for with evils my soul is filled, and my life unto hades hath drawn nigh, and like Jonah I will pray: From corruption raise me up, O God." -Ode VI, Irmos of the Supplicatory Canon to the Theotokos
GabrieltheCelt
Hillbilly Extraordinaire
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian

Chasin' down a Hoodoo...

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2012, 01:22:32 PM »

I, too, used to not believe in shaking hands.  Then I saw someone with Parkinson's disease.  I believe now, y'all!!  Tongue
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 01:23:01 PM by GabrieltheCelt » Logged

"The Scots-Irish; Brewed in Scotland, bottled in Ireland, uncorked in America."  ~Scots-Irish saying
primuspilus
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of North America - Western Rite Orthodox

Inserting personal quote here.

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2012, 01:41:05 PM »

I, too, used to not believe in shaking hands.  Then I saw someone with Parkinson's disease.  I believe now, y'all!!  Tongue

PP

"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great

"Never, never, never let anyone tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern." St. John Maximovitch, The Wonderworker
LizaSymonenko
Слава Ісусу Христу!!! Glory to Jesus Christ!!!
Global Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: God's Holy Catholic and Apostolic Orthodox Church
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2012, 01:41:36 PM »

Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2012, 01:52:45 PM »

Oh, I agree with you. Like I said, fear of physical contanct with a satanist is really more about my own hang ups than any deep theological truth.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

black metal cat

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2012, 01:59:41 PM »

Oh, I agree with you. Like I said, fear of physical contanct with a satanist is really more about my own hang ups than any deep theological truth.

You do realise that they wash the blood off when they're done?  Wink  The only thing I have against satanists is that they're full of themselves and rather proud of it, and think it's a good thing. I may be full of myself, but I'll be darned if I try to make a virtue out of it! I'm too humble to do that! Er, wait...  angel

Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2012, 02:06:51 PM »

You do realise that they wash the blood off when they're done?  Wink  The only thing I have against satanists is that they're full of themselves and rather proud of it, and think it's a good thing. I may be full of myself, but I'll be darned if I try to make a virtue out of it! I'm too humble to do that! Er, wait...  angel
Funny that you say that. I was actually diagnosed with OCD. I wash my hands way too much. Smiley

vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2012, 02:17:48 PM »

I would even shake hands with a satanist.  We are to love our enemies

I likewise would not shake hands with a satanist, nor an atheist.  Neither of them bathe, ever.  Part of their mutually intelligible religions is that soap is from God and thus must be good (their version of evil) so they avoid it like the plague...then again, since they bear the plague I'm not all that sure they actually avoid it.  I may need to rethink that phrase.  But anyway...  Once I saw some satanists at a high school and began throwing bars of soap at them (that I keep around for this very purpose).  I hit one of them in the nose and it started bleeding.  This is when I knew that it is true that the very presence of soap will cause them to bleed.  Another time I was over at someone's house and their child, entirely clad in black, was playing Diablo II on the computer.  I muttered the words of power - "soap", "water", "bath", and "personal hygiene" under my breath and he immediately fell into convulsions on the floor.  As I stared on in wonder his mother came in screaming about calling 911 because her son was an epileptic, but my faith was unshaken.  I had seen the truth that these simple words are unbearable for a satanist or an atheist even to hear.

That and they all smell like BO and Doritos.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 02:18:52 PM by vamrat » Logged
Papist
Toumarches

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2012, 02:21:00 PM »

My students must all be atheists or satanists then.  Cheesy

vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2012, 02:38:38 PM »

My students must all be atheists or satanists then.  Cheesy

I feel sorry for you, having to be around that many ungodly folk.  You don't shake hands with them do you?
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2012, 02:43:29 PM »

What? Are you afraid they'll give you the cooties?
Alpo
Taxiarches

Faith: Jerkodox

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2012, 02:47:29 PM »

The heresy of pointy hats, the heresy of door-opening, the heresy of hand-shaking. The Unholy Trinity of OC.net.

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2012, 02:52:07 PM »

You don't always know a person is a heathen when you meet them. What if you have to shake hands when you walk into a business meeting, and later you find out the person was heathen? Is it off to confession with you?  Huh

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2012, 02:56:14 PM »

Possibly more idiotic thread starter ever.

I don't "fist bump". Not because of people being heathens, just cause it is ****.

The latter is much worse than the former.

Looking for more appropriate alternative to obscenity originally used  -PtA
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 03:12:39 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2012, 03:00:24 PM »

I would even shake hands with a satanist.  We are to love our enemies

I normally disagree with you, but this one is spot on. Smiley

Thanks,

And really, we probably agree on A LOT more than is just brought up on the forums.  Most of the things I bring up are things I struggle with or have formed some type of conclusion on etc.    Most probably don't even realize that I agree with most of the EO church, and love the church... I even promote the church often because I believe that there exists true grace in the Eastern Orthodox Church.  My "issues" (not entirely all disagreements either) would be somewhere in the 5% range with the EO church (often "trivial" and abstract too) whereas I would be right there next to most EO Christians in faith... I don't even know if I'm "NOT" and EO Christian... (yes my English teacher would tell me now "don't use double negatives" lol).  Often the way I post on forums give the lemon juice on the paper cut effect and I apologize if I offend.   The way I post can be "harsh", because frustration is pouring out of my fingertips on theological issues that I've have "trouble" with for years.

If you opened up my nightstand drawers, you would find books by St. Tikhon, Orthodox Bibles, multiple Orthodox service books, KJV bible, strongs concordance bible, Orthodox writings, books on orthodox icons, lost books of the bible, and early Christian writings.... Then there is the caveat (for some on the forums) of anabaptist family life and a couple of other books like astronomy etc.  

I'm trying to make an effort for other people to understand this because I realized that I basically came on the forum and "flooded" it with every single theological issue I've been pinning up for years....

God Bless

« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 03:04:35 PM by yeshuaisiam » Logged

Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2012, 03:07:45 PM »

I don't "fist bump". Not because of people being heathens, just cause it is ****.

Nothing is as worse as a good ol' Christian Side Hug.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 03:12:50 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2012, 03:10:48 PM »

Nothing is as worse as a good ol' Christian Side Hug.

I don't have time to watch the clip now and I have heard the term before, but I really have no idea what people are talking about.

I look forward to being edified.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 03:13:04 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2012, 03:22:39 PM »

I assume the man on the right of the platform is the publican- he's looking down and therefore seems more humble, correct?

Punch
Protokentarchos

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Body of Christ

« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2012, 03:30:27 PM »

I assume the man on the right of the platform is the publican- he's looking down and therefore seems more humble, correct?

My guess would be that the guy in the green is the Publican.  In the first sequence, the Pharisee exalts himself.  In the second, it is the Publican that is exalted by God.  Just a guess, however.

I would be happy to agree with you, but then both of us would be wrong.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

fleem
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2012, 03:34:32 PM »

Okay, thanks.

JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox (but doubtful)
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church *of* America

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2012, 03:41:36 PM »

Umm....http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/i+_b13230538fd1e94812e0fc403ab8fd51.jpg

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
genesisone
Archon

Jurisdiction: Antioch

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2012, 03:46:38 PM »

Who wants a hug  angel?
Tags:
Pages: 1 2 3 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: