OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 22, 2014, 10:20:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LOL, I think this Trinity Blood clip describes my conversion experience  (Read 419 times) Average Rating: 0
Protoman2050

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: Patriarchal Exarchate for Orthodox Parishes of Russian Tradition in Western Europe

« on: April 23, 2012, 09:25:54 AM »

LOL, I think this Trinity Blood clip describes my Christian experience, from the severe injury I suffered under Calvin's theology (a teaching from Hell) to the power coming from my realization that I was truly Orthodox.

To interpret: Abel (guy with the white hair) is me, Isaac Ferdnand von Kampfer (guy with the black hair and suit) is the devil, the Arrow of Belial and the shield thing is false teaching, Abel's scythe and wings is Holy Tradition and faith, and the electricity he generates is the divine energies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG475ghr8AY
Tgebar

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antioch

This is the edge now, it's all we're living for.

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 09:41:03 AM »

What's up with the preponderance of fans of Japanese animation at these message boards?

Smiley
Protoman2050

Jurisdiction: Patriarchal Exarchate for Orthodox Parishes of Russian Tradition in Western Europe

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 09:57:28 AM »

What's up with the preponderance of fans of Japanese animation at these message boards?

It's popular! Anyway, I think it seemed to fit.
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 10:09:59 AM »

wow thats kind of creepy Shocked
Protoman2050

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 10:11:37 AM »

wow thats kind of creepy Shocked

I admit that. I think its quite descriptive of what happened to me on a mental level.
Thomas
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 10:42:09 AM »

Will one of the other moderators who have access to the proper flash mechanism to watch the video, watch it and determine if it is appropriate. My computer does not allow installation of flash programs.

Thanks
Thomas
Convert Issues Forum Moderator

Your brother in Christ ,
Thomas
Protoman2050

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 10:44:19 AM »

Will one of the other moderators who have access to the proper flash mechanism to watch the video, watch it and determine if it is appropriate. My computer does not allow installation of flash programs.

Thanks
Thomas
Convert Issues Forum Moderator

Doesn't have any gore, swearing, or sexual images, so I'm sure it would be fine.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: