OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 23, 2014, 07:25:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Excellent Articles on an Excellent Web Site  (Read 979 times) Average Rating: 0
SaintPishoy

OC.net

« on: October 20, 2004, 04:00:35 AM »

Peace and grace to you all, my Orthodox brothers and sisters in Christ.

I write this first post to refer you all to a wonderful article by Father Matthew the Poor (in Arabic, Fr. Matta El Meskeen,) who wrote the insanely popular book "Communion of Love."

The article is entitled Sheheet, i.e., the Weighing of Hearts and can be found here:

http://www.coptichymns.net/mod-pagesetter-viewpub-tid-1-pid-237.html

This article is an exhortation of the highest degree to Coptic Orthodox monks (and to us all) on the Feast of the Return of Saint Macarius' body to the Wilderness of Sheheet.

In addition, several incredible articles by this great Coptic Orthodox monk, the Spiritual Father of Saint Macarius Coptic Orthodox Monastery in the Desert of Sheheet, were recently posted to www.coptichymns.net, which is an excellent resource for Coptic Orthodox hymns, liturgies, etc.

Please enjoy this little spiritual token as a blessing in your daily life.

The Lord be with you all.
SaintPishoy

NULL
nilus
A Finlander

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 12:00:25 AM »

Thank you, SaintPishoy, for sharing that link with us.  I have Matthew the Poor's book the Communion of Love and it is an excellent book!
Nilus

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy upon me a sinner.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: