OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 28, 2014, 07:14:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good meditations for Holy Week?  (Read 165 times) Average Rating: 0
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Section Moderator
Merarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese of North America

Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)

« on: April 07, 2012, 07:20:02 PM »

I have a friend of a friend Who recently converted into the Coptic Church.  She's looking for good Orthodox meditations for Holy Week.  I gave 2 books by HH Pope Shenouda.  And then I thought if anyone else has good meditations, OO or EO, that would appreciated.  Anything for the simple minded to the most sophisticated are all welcome.

Vain existence can never exist, for \\\"unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain.\\\" (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
Gamliel
Archon

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Metropolis of San Francisco

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 07:50:49 PM »

My priest knew that most of us could not make all the services during Holy Week, so he suggested that we read all of the services in that book that we use during Holy Week.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: