OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 20, 2014, 08:55:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chat  (Read 1199 times) Average Rating: 0
Protopsalti

Δεύτε λάβετε φώÏÃ

« on: October 16, 2004, 04:56:09 PM »

I have a question .. why no body uses the "chat" ? I thik it's could be useful, maybe we can set a time at least once a week..  Huh

" If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you "
Αριστοκλής
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: American Carpatho-Russian Orthodox Diocese

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2004, 05:36:47 PM »

I'm in...let's do it.

Demetri

"Religion is a neurobiological illness and Orthodoxy is its cure." - Fr. John S. Romanides
Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2004, 07:28:40 PM »

We tried about 1.5 years ago to have a regularly scheduled chat.  It was a lot of fun! But it fell into disuse.

I wouldn't mind trying to revitalize that endeavor.  Maybe we can have a chat during the week?

R
ania
Life according to Abe Simpson:
OC.net guru

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2004, 09:34:55 AM »

I'd be in, the only problem for me is I'm only online at work, and after 5 PM I've got too much going on to stay at the office.  If there was a designated time though, I might be tempted into staying a little, or log on at home (which I do at best once a month).

Now where were we? Oh yeah - the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...
Tallitot
Archon

Faith: Jewish
Jurisdiction: United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2004, 06:58:38 PM »

Anybody up for Thursday night 10/28 say 8pm EST?

Proverbs 22:7
ania
Life according to Abe Simpson:
OC.net guru

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2004, 09:49:15 AM »

eeek, this Thursday not good.  We're moving on Friday & and I have ensamble rehersal, next week sometime would be excellent.

Now where were we? Oh yeah - the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: