OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 01, 2014, 06:44:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Notorious Atheist Christopher Hitchens Dies  (Read 4321 times) Average Rating: 0
augustin717
Taxiarches

Faith: The other ROC

Teaching on the mountain

« Reply #90 on: December 26, 2011, 10:14:44 PM »

Quiet, quiet, but, as you know, there are certain circumstances when the most quiet people emit noises like that. I for one, woke for a whole summer to that sort of sounds coming from the neighbors upstairs. I gather they split up or something now, since I no longer hear them. Wink
Hiwot
Christ is Risen!
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

Job 19:25-27

« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2011, 09:23:19 PM »

I believe I have asked God to show me where Hitchen is and I heard some cries... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! probably from hell. The tantrum can take 110 years at most for most people in our life with atheism, abortion, masturbation, smoking, fornication and such.

Its true Eastern orthodoxy has confession that can put people back on track. This needs to be used.

My brother, you need to talk to your priest about these things you hear and dream about. I would suggest you should never ask of such things from God, and if you were to ask and you were to hear such things, you should cross yourself call upon the name of the Holy Trinity, and humble yourself before God and ask for mercy. only true humility will save you from such attack.

remember to bring this issue to your priest.

Lord have mercy on us.

To God be the Glory in all things! Amen!

Only pray for me, that God would give me both inward and outward strength, that I may not only speak, but truly will; and that I may not merely be called a Christian, but really be found to be one. St.Ignatius of Antioch.Epistle to the Romans.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2012, 07:01:24 AM »

I will NEVER understand Bill Maher's appeal. He is a joke. A horrible stand up. A worse B movie actor.

Why people think the guy is edgy, I will never know.

The TWO times he ever said something with a hint of edge, he cried crocodile tears afterward and gave a mea culpa.

He was in Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death, an enjoyable and truly profound movie about gender and academia. Buy the DVD if you care about modern cinema (maybe this will hold you over)

"Change is the process of becoming more like who we are."
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: