Author Topic: Prayer for Mother.  (Read 236 times)

Offline orthodoxchristianonline

Prayer for Mother.
« on: March 27, 2012, 12:47:14 PM »
Please pray for my Mother Maria. Shes been diagnosed with some health problem that needs to be operated as soon as possible. Please pray that all will go well, and that nothing bad will happen to her. We are also threatened to be kicked out of our home, and i started seeing some really bad dreams. Such as me having something wrong with my health, or something bad happening to my mum, even seen dreams that she would depart this life.

Please pray for her. I have heard how people got cured just by prayers. I really hope all will be fine for us. We need your prayers.

;(
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 12:51:09 PM by orthodoxchristianonline »

Offline biro

• Excelsior
  • Site Supporter
  • Hoplitarches
    • Alaska Volcanoes
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
Re: Prayer for Mother.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 12:52:25 PM »
Lord have mercy.

St. Pantaleimon, pray for us.
He will come again with glory to judge the living and the dead. His kingdom will have no end.

Offline LizaSymonenko

• Слава Ісусу Христу!!! Glory to Jesus Christ!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Toumarches
    • St.Mary the Protectress Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedral
  • Faith: Eastern Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.
Re: Prayer for Mother.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 01:31:56 PM »

May the Lord be merciful and grant your mother good health and all of you a way out of the difficult situation you find yourself in.

(Don't let bad dreams influence you.  Be strong.)

Lord, have mercy!!!
Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria