OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 28, 2014, 06:14:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roman Catholics will Penetrate into Orthodox Christian Hubs in Serbia  (Read 2348 times) Average Rating: 0
theorthodoxchurch
georgy

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Syrian Church of the East (Indian Orthodox Church)

georgy

« on: March 26, 2012, 03:12:08 AM »

Roman Catholics will Penetrate into Orthodox Christian Hubs in Serbia

Vatican view Serbian entry into European Union as an opportunity to spread Roman Catholic dominance into the country. They will use it to penetrate into Orthodox Christian hubs in Serbia and manipulate the situation in complete favor of Vatican imperial agenda.

http://theorthodoxchurch.info/blog/news/2012/03/roman-catholics-will-penetrate-into-orthodox-christian-hubs-in-serbia/
podkarpatska
Merarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: ACROD

Pokrov

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 03:19:47 PM »

Paranoia, paranoia, makes the day long and the brain dead.
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 03:46:04 PM »

the truth will prevail...
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

fleem
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 04:24:57 PM »

...And then they'll eat people!

Fetch the garlic and the silver-tipped canes!

Charlie Rose: "If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?"

Fran Lebowitz: "Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisified."

spcasuncoast.org
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 04:32:28 PM »

I thought that only happened in Romania... Wink
podkarpatska
Merarches

Pokrov

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 04:48:05 PM »

I thought that only happened in Romania... Wink

Here is a little debunking, whilst on the subject of Romania, the Carpathians and up to the Tatras. We all know of the folk stories of people who feared neighbors who rarely, if ever ventured out in sunlight. This is an attribute given to the 'undead' or Vampires of fiction.

I developed an eye disorder in my late 20's which caused corneal distortions and with them, painful photo-phobia- or aversion to bright sunlight. (Since then, I have had the problem surgically corrected - an option not possible until the 1970's.) My ophthalmologist was a Jew of East European background - from the same regions as my family. I mentioned to him that there were four of us in the local parishes, Orthodox and Greek Catholic, whom I was aware of who shared this disorder. Outside of them, I never heard of it. Anyway, he mentioned that there was some research indicating a genetic issue among certain Slavic sub-groups and this eye disorder is more common there than elsewhere in Europe.

Duh - when people were superstitious, they made up reasons why those afflicted would stay indoors on bright sunny days when work was to be done in the fields.

Many superstitions can be likewise be debunked when analyzed.
Carl Kraeff (Second Chance)
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 05:08:21 PM »

Vatican view Serbian entry into European Union as an opportunity to spread Roman Catholic dominance into the country. They will use it to penetrate into Orthodox Christian hubs in Serbia and manipulate the situation in complete favor of Vatican imperial agenda.

http://theorthodoxchurch.info/blog/news/2012/03/roman-catholics-will-penetrate-into-orthodox-christian-hubs-in-serbia/

Interestingly, your quote seems to have been superimposed on a news story, which does not have even one iota of support for it.

Michal: "SC, love you in this thread."
serb1389
Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom!
Global Moderator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Michał Kalina's biggest fan

FrNPantic
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 05:53:53 PM »

I say bring them on. 

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that
elijahmaria
Taxiarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 10:28:52 AM »

I say bring them on. 

Brought to us by yer typical peace lovin' Serb.

podkarpatska
Merarches

Pokrov

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2012, 10:38:23 AM »

I wouldn't put our serb1389 in the pool of a 'typical peace lovin'' Serb - whatever that stereotype means. I suspect he meant 'bring em on' in the context of lots of luck with that - given history and the passions which exist in the Balkans.  Wink
elijahmaria
Taxiarches

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2012, 10:49:34 AM »

I wouldn't put our serb1389 in the pool of a 'typical peace lovin'' Serb - whatever that stereotype means. I suspect he meant 'bring em on' in the context of lots of luck with that - given history and the passions which exist in the Balkans.  Wink

Hope you are right...I am used to some pretty ugly stuff and I don't go looking for it.

podkarpatska
Merarches

Pokrov

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2012, 11:14:40 AM »

Hope you are right...I am used to some pretty ugly stuff and I don't go looking for it.

I don't see how one could follow his posts over the years and not 'get it.' Just this week on another thread on this very sub-board about t-shirt slogans, his posts support my defense of him.
primuspilus
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of North America - Western Rite Orthodox

Inserting personal quote here.

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2012, 11:23:35 AM »

Rome invading an area is nothing new. Its not the first time, and it wont be the last.

PP

"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great

"Never, never, never let anyone tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern." St. John Maximovitch, The Wonderworker
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2012, 11:33:09 AM »

I say bring them on. 

Agreed.  From most of the Serbs I know, I don't think they will have a lot of luck converting anyone.

BTW, Congratulations on the anniversary of your Ordination!

Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich’s gehört, den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt.
podkarpatska
Merarches

Pokrov

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2012, 11:35:44 AM »

Rome invading an area is nothing new. Its not the first time, and it wont be the last.

PP

I believe that there are few, if any, serious scholars, who would argue that Orthodoxy has ever harbored real imperial aspirations regarding the 'conversion' of the Latins into Orthodoxy over the course of history following the Great Schism.

I agree with you that the same can not be said of the Church of Rome as she viewed the role of her universality and the institution of the Papacy - at least continuing up on to the Vatican 2 era.  Rome 'invaded' an area for purposes of asserting her view of universality and Primacy in past centuries. However,  I don't think that it is helpful to the Church as a whole to encourage worldviews based only on such past behavior- egregious as it may have been. Certainly the hierarchy of most of the Orthodox world has viewed the 'conflict' between Orthodoxy and the Roman Church in less provocative terms since Vatican 2 and have generally refrained from the type of rhetoric used in the OP here.

As vamrat and I both observed, in the cauldron which forms public opinion, Roman expansion into Serbia is not likely to have any meaningful success. Nothing to really get foamed up about on this one.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 11:38:00 AM by podkarpatska » Logged
IreneOlinyk

Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox (EP)

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2012, 11:49:44 AM »

I think you are taking the article out of context.  The bulk of the article talks about serving non-ethnic Serbs in Sebia who are historically & culturally already part of the Catholic Church. 

Serbia’s opening after years of isolation, following the break-up of Yugoslavia, is seen by the Catholics as an opportunity, the 35-year-old Catholic priest emphasised further in a meeting with the Catholic charity Aid to the Church in Need (ACN).

According to Štefkoviæ, some 410,000 Catholics live in Serbia. This Catholic grouping are made up of Hungarian, Croatian, Slovakian and German-speaking minorities. Serbia, which is seeking membership of the European Union, has 7.5 million inhabitants. The majority of the population are Orthodox Christians.

Serbia’s Catholic Church is divided into four Roman Catholic dioceses and one Greek Catholic diocese. The largest in terms of numbers is Subotica in the north of the country, in the province of Vojvodina. A hallmark of the region is its ethnic diversity. At the present time, 109 pastors belong to the Diocese of Subotica. Some 290,000 faithful are distributed among 116 parishes. “The focus of our pastoral work is the care of young people and families. The regular catechesis classes are well frequented,” says Mirko Štefkoviæ. There are good personal contacts with the Orthodox Church, but hardly any institutional cooperation.

No reason for acalls of alrm for the Orthodox.
podkarpatska
Merarches

Pokrov

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2012, 11:51:57 AM »

I think you are taking the article out of context.  The bulk of the article talks about serving non-ethnic Serbs in Sebia who are historically & culturally already part of the Catholic Church. 

Serbia’s opening after years of isolation, following the break-up of Yugoslavia, is seen by the Catholics as an opportunity, the 35-year-old Catholic priest emphasised further in a meeting with the Catholic charity Aid to the Church in Need (ACN).

According to Štefkoviæ, some 410,000 Catholics live in Serbia. This Catholic grouping are made up of Hungarian, Croatian, Slovakian and German-speaking minorities. Serbia, which is seeking membership of the European Union, has 7.5 million inhabitants. The majority of the population are Orthodox Christians.

Serbia’s Catholic Church is divided into four Roman Catholic dioceses and one Greek Catholic diocese. The largest in terms of numbers is Subotica in the north of the country, in the province of Vojvodina. A hallmark of the region is its ethnic diversity. At the present time, 109 pastors belong to the Diocese of Subotica. Some 290,000 faithful are distributed among 116 parishes. “The focus of our pastoral work is the care of young people and families. The regular catechesis classes are well frequented,” says Mirko Štefkoviæ. There are good personal contacts with the Orthodox Church, but hardly any institutional cooperation.

No reason for acalls of alrm for the Orthodox.

Agreed. Why shouldn't the Romans be allowed to serve their own people?
elijahmaria
Taxiarches

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 11:53:55 AM »

I don't see how one could follow his posts over the years and not 'get it.' Just this week on another thread on this very sub-board about t-shirt slogans, his posts support my defense of him.

I don't know that I follow anyone here.  I have a sense of you and orthonorm and a few of others but in the main I haven't got a good sense of many on this board, in terms of percentage of active posters or in raw numbers.  So I have to say what I say and back off when I am wrong...or get backed off... Wink

Taxiarches

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2012, 12:00:49 PM »

I don't know that I follow anyone here.  I have a sense of you and orthonorm and a few of others but in the main I haven't got a good sense of many on this board, in terms of percentage of active posters or in raw numbers.  So I have to say what I say and back off when I am wrong...or get backed off... Wink

I think that you are wrong about serb1389.

JoeS2
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catholic by choice

St. Mark Defender of the true Faith (old CAF guy)

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2012, 12:10:42 PM »

I have always believed that if our Orthodox faith is strong enough and that we know the difference in the two great religions that no amount of penetration by the RCC can effect our Church.   Now, thats not to say that the RCC doesnt have the worlds greatest PR office which could effect even the most faithful Orthodox, it is important to know your faith and to keep to the truth.

JoeS
elijahmaria
Taxiarches

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2012, 12:14:27 PM »

I got that.

elijahmaria
Taxiarches

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2012, 12:17:30 PM »

PP

police

serb1389
Global Moderator
Merarches

FrNPantic
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2012, 12:50:42 PM »

thanks Second Chance!  LoL.  I love how one comment makes the whole thread turn to you....lol. 

You mean i'm not one of the fan favorites!!??  Blasphemy!   Wink

I say bring them on. 

Agreed.  From most of the Serbs I know, I don't think they will have a lot of luck converting anyone.

BTW, Congratulations on the anniversary of your Ordination!

I agree on your first point, most unfortunately.  And thanks!! 

That's absolutely the way I meant it.  I'm done with war.  I was there for 3/4, so believe me when I say...i'm done with it.  Now all i have is a deep cynicism & sarcasm about it. 

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Warned
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2012, 01:49:38 PM »

I wouldn't put our serb1389 in the pool of a 'typical peace lovin'' Serb - whatever that stereotype means. I suspect he meant 'bring em on' in the context of lots of luck with that - given history and the passions which exist in the Balkans.  Wink

LOL Roll Eyes LOL

Are you contrasting him with the "typical peace loving" Croation?

« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 01:50:08 PM by ialmisry » Logged

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
stanley123
Protokentarchos

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Roman Catholic

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2012, 02:26:59 PM »

PP
Have the Eastern Orthodox ever built a Church in a Roman Catholic area?
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

that is not the teaching of...

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2012, 02:43:19 PM »

PP

Yes. Bulgaria. Then we took it. Mwahaha! All your base are belong to us!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 02:44:27 PM by Asteriktos » Logged

"I haven't done anything wrong, and I won't be hounded by you and your soulless minions of orthodoxy! I haven't broken any laws... except perhaps the laws of nature." - Dr. Elias Giger
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2012, 02:59:32 PM »

PP

ROC built a church in Rome a few years back with Pope's blessing

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/1518924/Orthodox-church-is-consecrated-in-Rome.html
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 02:59:44 PM by Ortho_cat » Logged
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2012, 03:01:17 PM »

PP

Yes. Bulgaria. Then we took it. Mwahaha! All your base are belong to us!

Cats: "How are you gentlemen? All your base are belong to us!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItugh-fFgg
podkarpatska
Merarches

Pokrov

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2012, 03:20:09 PM »

PP

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/1518924/Orthodox-church-is-consecrated-in-Rome.html

The Greeks built one in Havana with Fidel's 'blessing' so go figure.... Smiley
JoeS2
OC.net guru

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2012, 04:31:18 PM »

[/quote]

Im afraid this example doesnt qualify.  The Church was built on Russian Soverign territory - Russian embassy grounds.  So technically this doesnt meet the criteria of building on western property.  
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 04:33:02 PM by JoeS2 » Logged
ialmisry
Warned
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2012, 04:47:17 PM »

Im afraid this example doesnt qualify.  The Church was built on Russian Soverign territory - Russian embassy grounds.  So technically this doesnt meet the criteria of building on western property.  
[/quote]
Yes, long the only places we could have an Orthodox Church was in an embassy.

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
JoeS2
OC.net guru

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2012, 06:16:03 PM »

[/quote]
Yes, long the only places we could have an Orthodox Church was in an embassy.
[/quote]

The Vatican offered the ROC a vacant church in the bario of Rome (more seedy location) and the ROC rejected it and went ahead with their embassy church.  The church initially was intended for the diplomats and employees of the Moscow Embassy so when all is said and done the embassy site was much more appropriate.

elijahmaria
Taxiarches

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2012, 06:41:38 PM »

thanks Second Chance!  LoL.  I love how one comment makes the whole thread turn to you....lol. 

Smiley  That fault, happily, has been corrected as of this writing.  You are now on the list  Cool

It seems you've recently been ordained...to which order?...and of course congratulations with many prayers for your vocation!

M.

Deacon Lance
Archon

Jurisdiction: Archeparchy of Pittsburgh

Liturgy at Mt. St. Macrina Pilgrimage

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2012, 08:37:59 PM »

How about just giving the Orthodox a church?  The Pope gave the Greek Orthodox the Church of St. Theodore in Rome.  He gave the Church of SS Vincent and Anastasios to the Bulgarian Orthodox.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 08:40:23 PM by Deacon Lance » Logged

My cromulent posts embiggen this forum.
Zenovia
High Elder

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2012, 10:28:26 PM »

Paranoia, paranoia, makes the day long and the brain dead.

Paranoia is a very Eastern trait.  It extends from the Orthodox world right through  Islam. Anything that isn't understood becomes suspect in the Eastern mind.  I think there's a saying that goes something like this:  East is East and West is West, and ne'er the twine shall meet.

Of course the Serbs do have some historical grievances...

Zenovia
High Elder

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2012, 10:44:34 PM »

I have always believed that if our Orthodox faith is strong enough and that we know the difference in the two great religions that no amount of penetration by the RCC can effect our Church.   Now, thats not to say that the RCC doesnt have the worlds greatest PR office which could effect even the most faithful Orthodox, it is important to know your faith and to keep to the truth.

JoeS

I believe the Orthodox and Catholic Churches have made an agreement not to prosletize.  I know the Catholics have stuck to it, although to be honest, I'm not too sure about the Orthodox.  I know that many of our Orthodox children attend Catholic schools, and pressure has never been exerted on them nor even suggestions as to conversion. 

What I have gathered from the Catholics is that they want Christianity to unite, and the difficulty in all that is the position of the Pope.  Anyway that's what I've been told by members  of my Greek Orthodox jurisdiction.  As for the two dogmas of the Popes, they have not been fully defined so they're not a problem, nor is the Filioque.

Zenovia
High Elder

« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2012, 11:06:10 PM »

PP

I believe an ancient church in Rome was given to the Patriarch by the Pope about ten to fifteen years ago.  It might be a cop out though.  I  once  read  that Saint Peters doesn't belong to the Pope, it actually belongs to the Patriarch of Constantinople.   Saint Paul is the Popes Church. Huh
ialmisry
Warned
Hypatos

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2012, 11:58:39 PM »

PP

I believe an ancient church in Rome was given to the Patriarch by the Pope about ten to fifteen years ago.  It might be a cop out though.  I  once  read  that Saint Peters doesn't belong to the Pope, it actually belongs to the Patriarch of Constantinople.   Saint Paul is the Popes Church. Huh
No, St. John of the Lateran.  St. Paul's was Alexandria's metochion (given to the Latin pretender to the throne of St. Mark).  The pope of Rome abolished that when he abolished the title of "Patriarch of the West"
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 11:59:43 PM by ialmisry » Logged

Taxiarches

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2012, 11:21:02 AM »

Smiley  That fault, happily, has been corrected as of this writing.  You are now on the list  Cool

It seems you've recently been ordained...to which order?...and of course congratulations with many prayers for your vocation!

M.

serb1389 is an Orthodox priest working the vineyard of Christ in the Oakland, CA area (the Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco). Incidentally, he says that he currently lives in Walnut Creek,where the Mediterranean climate allows for the successful cultivation of many plants and crops, being warm enough for citrus yet cold enough for apples. In other words, the Garden of Eden!

ialmisry
Warned
Hypatos

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2012, 11:35:27 AM »

M.

serb1389 is an Orthodox priest working the vineyard of Christ in the Oakland, CA area (the Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco). Incidentally, he says that he currently lives in Walnut Creek,where the Mediterranean climate allows for the successful cultivation of many plants and crops, being warm enough for citrus yet cold enough for apples. In other words, the Garden of Eden!
LOL.

Gen. 13:10 And Lot lifted up his eyes, and saw that the Jordan valley was well watered everywhere like the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt, in the direction of Zo'ar; this was before the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomor'rah.

podkarpatska
Merarches

Pokrov

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2012, 11:40:45 AM »

I wouldn't put our serb1389 in the pool of a 'typical peace lovin'' Serb - whatever that stereotype means. I suspect he meant 'bring em on' in the context of lots of luck with that - given history and the passions which exist in the Balkans.  Wink

I don't know that I follow anyone here.  I have a sense of you and orthonorm and a few of others but in the main I haven't got a good sense of many on this board, in terms of percentage of active posters or in raw numbers.  So I have to say what I say and back off when I am wrong...or get backed off... Wink

thanks Second Chance!  LoL.  I love how one comment makes the whole thread turn to you....lol.  

I don't know that I follow anyone here.  I have a sense of you and orthonorm and a few of others but in the main I haven't got a good sense of many on this board, in terms of percentage of active posters or in raw numbers.  So I have to say what I say and back off when I am wrong...or get backed off... Wink

You mean i'm not one of the fan favorites!!??  Blasphemy!   Wink

Smiley  That fault, happily, has been corrected as of this writing.  You are now on the list  Cool

M.

Yet California is not known as being  so good for the real fruits of the Faith - cabbage and potatoes!  Wink Wink
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 11:41:20 AM by podkarpatska » Logged
serb1389
Global Moderator
Merarches

FrNPantic
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2012, 01:21:14 PM »

M.

Isa, this one's even better:  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah+48&version=NIV

Jeremiah 48
New International Version (NIV)

1 Concerning Moab:
   This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says:

“Woe to Nebo, for it will be ruined.
   Kiriathaim will be disgraced and captured;
   the stronghold will be disgraced and shattered.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 01:22:20 PM by serb1389 » Logged

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
elijahmaria
Taxiarches

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2012, 01:36:40 PM »

Thank you.  Kind of you to respond.

M.

BoredMeeting
Loving the Life of a Council Member
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox Catholic Christian
Jurisdiction: Serbian Orthodox/OCA

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2012, 02:08:38 PM »

I say bring them on. 

Brought to us by yer typical peace lovin' Serb.

His response suggested nothing other than peaceful resistance, o' judgmental one.
ialmisry
Warned
Hypatos

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2012, 02:39:16 PM »

Isa, this one's even better:  http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah+48&version=NIV

Jeremiah 48
New International Version (NIV)

1 Concerning Moab:
   This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says:

“Woe to Nebo, for it will be ruined.
   Kiriathaim will be disgraced and captured;
   the stronghold will be disgraced and shattered.
LOL.  That's a view from the opposite direction, Father:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 02:39:37 PM by ialmisry » Logged

Tags: Serbian Orthodox Serbia 
Pages: 1 2 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: