OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 28, 2014, 10:46:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Palamism without Palamas...  (Read 307 times) Average Rating: 0
Cyrus

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: Christian

« on: June 28, 2014, 09:09:29 PM »

https://www.academia.edu/7487117/Palamism_without_Palamas_Concerning_the_Sources_for_the_Doctrine_of_the_Russian_Imyaslavtsy_Monks_in_the_Early_Twentieth_Century
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 10:35:40 PM »

Is there something you wish to say in review of this work. It seems rather abrupt to just throw up a link to this work without telling us anything about whether and why you like or dislike it.
Cyrus

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 12:48:53 AM »

I threw up the link so that you may "review" the work and discuss if there was anything worth discussing, hence where it was abruptly thrown in reviews ;o)... Its not like I interrupted a thread already in progress, but I don't mind your abrupt statement.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 12:50:03 AM by Cyrus » Logged
hecma925
Non-clairvoyant
Taxiarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: OCA - Diocese of the South

Pray for me, a sinner.

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 02:11:22 AM »

dwtsu;dr*

didn't want to sign up; didn't read

minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Section Moderator
Merarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese of North America

Strengthen O Lord the work of Your hands(Is 19:25)

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 08:11:36 AM »

I threw up the link so that you may "review" the work and discuss if there was anything worth discussing, hence where it was abruptly thrown in reviews ;o)... Its not like I interrupted a thread already in progress, but I don't mind your abrupt statement.

It is preferable that you at least start with what you think.  You didn't do anything wrong since you gave us the title of the article, but still it would be nice to get feedback from you on your read of it, even if it's just a mere summary and "I don't know, what do you guys make of it".
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 08:13:19 AM by minasoliman » Logged

Vain existence can never exist, for \\\"unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain.\\\" (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
Cyrus

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 01:32:49 PM »

It is preferable that you at least start with what you think.  You didn't do anything wrong since you gave us the title of the article, but still it would be nice to get feedback from you on your read of it, even if it's just a mere summary and "I don't know, what do you guys make of it".

I always offer the audience first dibs on feedback, instead of putting myself first.  If anyone decides to review said work and wants to contribute to this thread, then I would be more than happy to put in my two cents worth.

thank u for the tips, I will consider them the next time I post.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: