I'm actually starting this as a non-polemical thread in order to better understand the EO position on Mary. To that end, I am curious as to what the Eastern Orthodox liturgy teaches about Mary. Based on the Liturgy, is the reason to believe that...
1. As St. Gregory Palamas taught, Mary was sanctified from the time of her creation?
2. That Mary was sanctified in the womb?
3. That Mary was not sanctified until the time of the Annunciation?
4. That Mary was sanctified before and at the Annunciation?
5. That Mary lead a life entirely free of personal sin?
6. That Mary was always, from the time of her creation, being Divinized by the Energies of God?
Thanks for you responses. They are much appreciated.