Author Topic: What is Wrong With People? (Part 67)  (Read 990 times)

Offline Asteriktos

• titular master of all I survey
  • Hypatos
What is Wrong With People? (Part 67)
« on: March 17, 2012, 02:09:09 PM »
Ind. basketball dad knocks coach unconscious because he forced daughter to run laps

An Indiana father is facing serious charges after launching a brutal attack on his daughter's assistant middle school basketball coach for the coach's implementation of an incredibly simple and traditional practice: He made her run laps in the gym...
"The bed is too short to stretch out on, the blanket too narrow to wrap around you." (Isa. 28:20)

Offline Aindriú

• Faster! Funnier!
  • Protokentarchos
    • Blog
Re: What is Wrong With People? (Part 67)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 05:52:29 PM »
Only two more 'parts' to go until pure awesome, rainbow barfing, gold crapping, high-fiving, beer chugging, school girl giggling, sweet number 69.

I'm going to need this.

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 07:00:27 PM »
Only two more 'parts' to go until pure awesome, rainbow barfing, gold crapping, high-fiving, beer chugging, school girl giggling, sweet number 69.

Are you indicating your interest in a mutually beneficial get together? If so, PM me with details (including hard limits)...
"The bed is too short to stretch out on, the blanket too narrow to wrap around you." (Isa. 28:20)

Offline Aindriú

• Faster! Funnier!
  • Protokentarchos
    • Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 07:21:07 PM »

Are you indicating your interest in a mutually beneficial get together? If so, PM me with details (including hard limits)...

ROFLMAO!!!

I'm going to need this.

Offline Ortho_cat

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 10:58:52 PM »

:P

Offline scamandrius

• A man of many, many turns
  • Merarches
  • Faith: Greek Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: DOWAMA of AANA
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 03:56:13 PM »
How can you only be on part 67?  I'm up to 4,789 on my list.
Da quod iubes et iube quod vis.

Offline Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2012, 04:00:59 PM »
I think the number is low because I was going by the number of threads made on the forum, not number of times I've thought it in daily life  :angel: