OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 22, 2014, 06:25:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Muslim Call to the Israelis  (Read 1078 times) Average Rating: 0
samueljones

OC.net

« on: October 09, 2004, 05:49:24 PM »

we, all Christians Jews Muslims, all believe in the same God, but some groups of people have other purposes so they try to continue this fight. We, all believer,  should be awareGǪ http://www.harunyahya.com/32israelis_soc13.php

NULL
4Truth

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 08:47:57 PM »

This post amuses me because it reminds me of the claptrap in tiny print, filling up the labels on bottles of liquid soap from the Dr. Bronner's company.  Good-quality soap, and entertaining, heretical nonsense.  But I'm sure that poster means well.  

4Truth
gphadraig

OC.net

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2004, 09:20:05 AM »

As has previously been made clear the poster is very likely one of good heart. However, the God they refer to is not the God of the Old and New Covenants but an impostor.

Age is honourable and youth noble
Shiloah
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Heb.11:1

www.balamand.edu.lb/ th...JoTheklaCan.htm

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2004, 03:09:26 PM »

we, all Christians Jews Muslims, all believe in the same God, but some groups of people have other purposes so they try to continue this fight. We, all believer,  should be awareGǪ http://www.harunyahya.com/32israelis_soc13.php

Samueljones,  it needs to be said that "all Christians Jews Muslims" DO NOT believe in the same God.  We have given you weblinks that are helpful for you to understand the differences.

The pages you promote on this forum about or by Harun Yahya do not represent the God Orthodox believers believe in. Therefore there is no need to keep posting related links here.

We believe in the holy Trinity of Father, Son and Holy Spirit and that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father and that the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin.

The God we believe in has revealed His name to us in the Bible as the I am That I Am, as Jehova or Yahwe, as Elohim, and His only begotten Son is Messiah Yeshua or Jesus Christ, Who says of Himself that "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

Is there anything we can help you with otherwise?

Shiloah

"God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ" 2.Cor.4:6

"One thing is education: that we learn how to love God. "
JoeS
(aka StMarkEofE)
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: OCA

Global Warming Enthusiast.

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2004, 08:37:43 PM »

Muslim Allah, One God, no Trinity, no Resurrection.
Jewish Yahweh, One God, Trinity (hidden in the OT by various texts), Resurrection ?
Orthodox Christian, One God, Three Divine Persons, Resurrection affirmed.

Do these three examples look the same? Not to me.

JoeS
TomS
Banned
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

"Look At Me! Look At Me Now! " - Bono

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2004, 08:42:34 PM »

Muslim = Religion of oppression ....no need to read any further
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print