OrthodoxChristianity.net
December 20, 2014, 10:57:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DO you have a special prayer request...?  (Read 760 times) Average Rating: 0
Tallitot
Warned
Archon

Faith: Jewish
Jurisdiction: United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism

« on: October 06, 2004, 03:30:05 PM »

I’ll be on retreat with my fellow Benedictine oblates at Conception Abbey from Oct.22nd to Nov. 1st. If you have a prayer request you’d like for me remember during my personal prayer time at the Abbey, please send it to me at: cruciferjulian@yahoo.com  Please specify the first name of the person to be remembered and the intention. After the retreat I’ll shred all requests to insure privacy. Your email address will not be saved or added to any sort of list.;

Proverbs 22:7
Shiloah
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Heb.11:1

www.balamand.edu.lb/ th...JoTheklaCan.htm

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004, 07:52:21 AM »

Please pray for the unity of the Church and everything that agrees with what Jesus prayed in John 17. Thanks!

Also, you could include prayers against all deception in the Church and against all false doctrine and heresy, that those who are caught in such would be enlightened by the Holy Spirit and find the Truth.

And that all man-made doctrines that do not agree with the Gospel would be exposed and declared null and void.

"God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ" 2.Cor.4:6

"One thing is education: that we learn how to love God. "
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: