OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 31, 2014, 03:41:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Victim of Satanic Rituals becomes a Christian  (Read 764 times) Average Rating: 0
jaroslavkourakin

« on: February 29, 2012, 04:45:36 PM »

Such as this

Link deleted because of content not related to subject. Second Chance

One Priest told me "it's dangerous". I wouldn't know why.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 08:46:30 PM by Second Chance » Logged
Carl Kraeff (Second Chance)
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 08:45:04 PM »

This is beyond the pale. You are enticing folks to watch a very disturbing video on Satanic rituals under false pretenses. I am locking the thread and am referring you to the Moderators. Second Chance

Michal: "SC, love you in this thread."
Carl Kraeff (Second Chance)
Taxiarches

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 03:27:41 PM »

A victim of Satanic worship becomes a Christian and saves her own father, the Satanic high priest who had victimized her. This is both a very disturbing and ultimately inspiring story from the Christian Broadcasting Network. As shown above, this was posted earlier by JaroslavKourakin under the subject of "Orthodox view on protestant communion" with a link and the following comments:

"Such as this
<<Link>>
One Priest told me "it's dangerous". I wouldn't know why."

I followed the link and saw the following warning: "WARNING: This story is very disturbing and its subject matter may cause some persons with mental health issues to become depressed upset. I posted this only with the desire to educate the Public on the dangers of Satanic Groups out there. Many missing children are victims of Satanic Groups who use them in their evil rituals."

Within a minute into the video, I was confronted with horrible details of satanic rituals and I reacted (hastily) by deleting the link and locking the thread. I felt that the OP had misled the readers by using a subject title and words in his initial post that were intended to lure folks into viewing a disturbing story. However, I finally viewed the entire video and I must say that it is quite inspirational and ultimately uplifting. So, with my apologies to Jaroslav, I am reinstating the link below, with a warning that it may not be everybody's cup of tea and actually may cause re-traumatization of victims of childhood sexual and physical abuse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KMwSHj12Tk

Jaroslav-I am giving you 30 days of warning as you did break the following rule: "     * Keep Threads on Target -- For the forum-challenged, a thread is a sequence of postings, or messages, related to a primary topic.  For purposes of continuity and consistency, please keep ALL threads on target to their original purpose.  If you want to deviate, start a new thread." In this instance, the subject title and the content of the video were so far apart that you failed to keep your own thread on target from the very beginning. If you disagree with my decision, you may appeal it to Fr. George. Second Chance

« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 03:42:37 PM by Second Chance » Logged

Michal: "SC, love you in this thread."
jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 03:12:17 PM »

May I ask, because on the deepest level it relates to the topic, why the Church sees the government as a companion and not an enemy? Why the government is embraced and honored, and not denounced, for the wicked system that it is? And I do not mean wicked only substance of those who run it as the state currently is and I wouldn't imagine it being any different before, but also in principle, that it relies on extortion.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 03:21:41 PM by jaroslavkourakin » Logged
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 03:22:35 PM »

May I ask, because on the deepest level it relates to the topic, why the Church sees the government as a companion and not an enemy? Why the government is embraced and honored, and not denounced, for the wicked system that it is? And I do not mean wicked only substance of those who run it as the state currently is and I wouldn't imagine it being any different before, but also in principle, that it relies on extortion and slavery.
I wonder if maybe a better question may be this:

Why do you see the government as intrinsically relying on extortion and slavery, and therefore an intrinsically wicked system, especially considering that the Church has seen it otherwise?
Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 03:25:12 PM »

A better question would be what does that question have to do with the OP??

Speaking of the OP, I smelled a whole lot of BS while watching it...so much so I even checked my shoes to make sure I hadn't stepped in something.

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 03:50:56 PM »

Why do you see the government as intrinsically relying on extortion and slavery, and therefore an intrinsically wicked system, especially considering that the Church has seen it otherwise?

Tax is extortion. I took away the slavery part, but the oppression comes in various ways.

If the Church sees it otherwise, it's rather deluded I must say. May I say happily deluded.

As for the OP...
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ADFA_enCY383&q=occult+washington&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=800&bih=491&wrapid=tlif133166841251510&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=wKVfT6WjGoK6hAf8muCuBw

Also you can find a notion on the broken star of the washington street planning here
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=114646

Notice that the medal of honor is also broken by a circle in the middle, the circle itself being some kind of occult addition.

The hole is pretty deep. I should collect material for it but for now I suggest you look into it yourself.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 03:56:49 PM by jaroslavkourakin » Logged
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 03:55:17 PM »

wow...conspiracy theories abound...this guy's all over the place  Roll Eyes
jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 04:00:34 PM »

wow...conspiracy theories abound...this guy's all over the place  Roll Eyes

The Bible is on my side, you know. Revelation admits you are all enchanted by the mercenary and sorcerous harlot soul, and the deception of the God of this world is mentioned here and there.

Go back to bed.

( You are right that conspiracy theories abound. It's a way to cover the truth in nonsense and ridicule. )
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 04:04:05 PM by jaroslavkourakin » Logged
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 04:09:37 PM »

Tax is extortion. I took away the slavery part, but the oppression comes in various ways.

If the Church sees it otherwise, it's rather deluded I must say. May I say happily deluded.
Do you not think that it may be you who are deluded? Otherwise, you don't really give a good explanation of why you see the current system as oppressive.

Then again, I don't think I'm going to pursue an answer, since I really don't see how this relates to the OP.
jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 04:14:44 PM »

Do you not think that it may be you who are deluded? Otherwise, you don't really give a good explanation of why you see the current system as oppressive.

Then again, I don't think I'm going to pursue an answer, since I really don't see how this relates to the OP.

I already said, even the most perfect government relies on the extortion of taxation. But we are very from that perfect government. It would be good if you could open your eyes a little bit.

It relates to the OP entirely if you look deep enough, to see why the governments are corrupt as they are.
jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2012, 04:59:30 PM »

Also, need I remind you that the Nazi government was steeped in occult symbolism, which itself was funded officially and on paper by the Bush family among others? Then we know their twisted scientists continued their research in the Mind Kontroll ultra program and others through Operation Paperclip (Joseph Mengele).

Now, of course, President Clinton apologized for MK Ultra, so that means there is nothing more going on...  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 05:06:27 PM by jaroslavkourakin » Logged
Ortho_cat
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: AOCA-DWMA

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2012, 05:06:27 PM »

can someone close this thread please? This is getting ridiculous...
jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2012, 05:08:26 PM »

can someone close this thread please? This is getting ridiculous...

You make me ashamed for even considering orthodoxy. I'd imagine the Fathers to be as deluded as you, otherwise we wouldn't actually be in this mess.

Haha! Keep kissing those icons to perpetuate your ignorance while the government sharpens his sword at you and everything you pretend to stand for.

Plenty of brothers are aware of it though. They think the mark of the beast is the microchip (another thing you should look up) but it's not really. I think the mark is the initiation of the kundalini or the eight head of the seven headed chakra beast, but I might be wrong. (also why the Harlot is the soul of a witch).

But I think another Nero is good to wake up a few sleeping Christians. Or Hitler or Stalin or Mao or Kim Jong or...

You're living on a cloud, boy (and I do assume you are a boy).
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 05:18:25 PM by jaroslavkourakin » Logged
orthonorm
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2012, 06:09:19 PM »

I ain't into thread locking, but really I nearly reported the OP. It is probably the closest I will ever come to doing so. Likewise agreeing with Second Chance about the repugnance of an OP's content.

There are so many things wrong with the clip and 97% of them only grow worse by commenting on them.

In short, it is more of a cautionary tale of suspect psychological treatment for childhood abuse.

It is heart breaking.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
jaroslavkourakin

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2012, 06:34:47 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Key0F4JlGc

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMSf4CAEVLU )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijqjyj5Gvt0

"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them."
 You need to cool off.  Your posts are replete with personal attacks, you've included links without descriptions, and your hostility is far too extreme for the Lenten season.

You are hereby Muted until after Pascha.  Enjoy the time in prayer.  If you feel my warning is in error, feel free to PM Fr. Chris.

- Fr. George
Global Moderator
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 06:55:23 PM by jaroslavkourakin » Logged
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: