OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 20, 2014, 10:18:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flame--The Godhead (feat. Pastor Joe)  (Read 184 times) Average Rating: 0
minasoliman
Mr., Sir, Dude, Guy, Male, tr. Minas in Greek, Menes in white people Egyptologists :-P
Section Moderator
Merarches

Faith: Oriental Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese of North America

Pray for me, Sts. Mina & Kyrillos VI for my exams

« on: February 21, 2012, 04:54:00 PM »

I have a lot of respect for and loved hip hop.  I listened to it a lot in my youth, and I still have some nostalgia for old school hip hop.  I've also hated hip hop for some of the sinful character it has formed into at times.  But I never really thought I could match it with religious hip hop.

In any sense, this one is quite unique.  It gives you a theological/historical lesson, which I thought was creative and hilarious at the same time (with one historical inaccuracy of course, which I thought many of you will easily pick up).  And I thought, I have to share this with you guys.

Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JydwYvIjTjQ
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 04:55:20 PM by minasoliman » Logged

Vain existence can never exist, for \\\"unless the LORD builds the house, the builders labor in vain.\\\" (Psalm 127)

If the faith is unchanged and rock solid, then the gates of Hades never prevailed in the end.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: