OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 24, 2014, 07:04:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Message for Euphrosynoscafe.com Members!  (Read 787 times) Average Rating: 0
Anastasios
Webdespota
Administrator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Old Calendarist

Metropolitan Chrysostomos of Florina

anastasios0513
« on: October 15, 2004, 08:29:02 PM »

I am posting this message as a courtesy to our friend Deacon Nikolai.  This applies ONLY to his site, Euphrosynoscafe.com.  The reason is that his site crashed and many of his posters also post here on OCnet:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right now it seems everyone has been regulated to user_###

To fix this, please send the following information on a single line to Father Deacon Matthew Williams at cafe@orthodoxinternet.com:

user_xx "User Name" email

e.g.:

user_2 "Deacon Nikolai" DeaconNikolai@St....ck.com

To determine what to use for user_xx you will need to find a post you have recently made.

It is important that you send the information in exactly this format, on the first line of your message.

Once your account has been restored, you will receive an email that will allow you to reset your password.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2004, 08:29:41 PM by anastasios » Logged

Met. Demetrius's Enthronement

Disclaimer: Past posts reflect stages of my life before my baptism may not be accurate expositions of Orthodox teaching.

I served as an Orthodox priest from June 2008 to April 2013, before resigning for personal reasons
pilgrim727

OC.net

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2004, 11:11:11 PM »

Right after reading this, I went to the euphrosynoscafe forum and found the same message.  I had not posted yet and had not written down my #;  so I guess I will have to join them again with a different user name.

Porter

NULL
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: