Author Topic: Nicki Minaj's Grammy Performace Mocks Catholicism / Satanists mocking Icons @ the Grammy Awards?  (Read 15609 times)

Offline vamrat

• Vamratoraptor
  • Merarches
  • Faith: Serbian Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Diocese of New Gracanica
Re: Nicki Minaj's Grammy Performace Mocks Catholicism
« Reply #135 on: February 16, 2012, 11:27:00 AM »
Is this the wrong place to say that I thought it was really well done and one of the most interesting pop pieces I've seen in a long time? And that in all fairness, the action on the screen fit the events of the song, wherein someone suspected of insanity (or demon possession) is being subjected to treatment above and beyond what they were willing to undergo at the hands of supposedly benevolent authority figures?

Roman Catholicism and exorcism are the more famous examples in pop culture thanks to films such as The Exorcist, almost demanding that a Roman priest and rites be used in the performance for cultural literacy, but there are multiple news stories per year about Charismatic sects going too far in their attempts to expel demons (usually in the case of some rebellious teenage girl likely tired of putting up with her family's wacko crap). The problem is, there is no easily recognizable backwoods "Pentecostal Preacher" visual short-hand, unlike Roman Catholicism (monks, priests, nuns, etc) or even Televangelists (slick hair, expensive suit, cross on podium).

At the end of the day I don't think this video is any more anti-Roman Catholic than Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall pt 2 was against education.

I can see where you are coming from with this.  All the same, I think Nicki Minaj should be tossed into a river to see if she floats or not, then subsequently burnt.  Wouldn't want people to get the idea that they can make fun of Christianity and get away with it.

I'd be careful with that burning thing though....I recall a former poster who got into a big argument that didn't end well which included his accusation that burning of heretics and witches was limited to our Western friends.

Fas est et ab hoste doceri.
Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich’s gehört, den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt.

Offline ironchapman

• A bull of truth in a china shop of falsehoods.
  • High Elder
  • I see you.
  • Faith: Serious inquirer.
Those columns are not masonic. They are either Corinthian or Ionic. These were common, to say the least, in ancient Greek and Roman architecture and have reappeared in cultures throughout history since then. Since the performance was trying to go for some sort of church/cathedral motif, the presence of these columns make sense, since they are featured in many old churches.

Examples: here, here, here, here, here, here (in the church of the Nativity, no less!), and here.

Wikimedia Commons results for church columns.
Google image search results for church columns.

Now, just because I don't see any masonic influences in the columns or the performance doesn't mean I didn't have any problems with it. Though it was certainly a skillful performance, as a Christian, particularly one interested in Eastern Orthodoxy, I found the content of the performance to be disrespectful and blasphemous. Are these sorts of shock attempts unusual today? Of course not. Madonna's done stuff that's about on the same level as this with her "Like a Prayer" video, and she is not the only other person to do such things. I don't think these people are outright Satanic, whatever their interest in the occult or mysticism is, but they are dumb, to say the very least.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 02:03:16 PM by ironchapman »
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." --Bertrand Russell

Offline PeterTheAleut

• The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
  • Hypatos
  • Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America
Re: Satanists mocking Icons @ the Grammy Awards?
« Reply #137 on: February 16, 2012, 02:29:59 PM »
What's confusing? Vamrat, that was hilarious.

PtA doesn't parse functions which call themselves.
Actually, you haven't seen me program a function that calculates a mathematical factorial (x!). ;D Program one of those bad boys to use recursion (x! = x * (x - 1)! = x * (x - 1) * (x -2)! = ...), then plug in a large starting number to test it, and you could end up choking your computer with a big recursion stack. That, and the end result would cause overflow errors, even with a 64-bit integer, with not that big a starting number.
???
The growth curve on a factorial is one of the steepest curves you'll ever see.
Not all who wander are lost.

Offline vamrat

• Vamratoraptor
  • Merarches
« Reply #138 on: February 16, 2012, 02:46:28 PM »
What's confusing? Vamrat, that was hilarious.

PtA doesn't parse functions which call themselves.
Actually, you haven't seen me program a function that calculates a mathematical factorial (x!). ;D Program one of those bad boys to use recursion (x! = x * (x - 1)! = x * (x - 1) * (x -2)! = ...), then plug in a large starting number to test it, and you could end up choking your computer with a big recursion stack. That, and the end result would cause overflow errors, even with a 64-bit integer, with not that big a starting number.
???
The growth curve on a factorial is one of the steepest curves you'll ever see.

Ah yes, I fully understand now.  Growth curves on factorials sure are steep, aren't they!
Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich’s gehört, den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt.

Offline Punch

• Taxiarches
Re: Nicki Minaj's Grammy Performace Mocks Catholicism
« Reply #139 on: February 16, 2012, 02:59:06 PM »
No, I think that the treatment of the Old Believers by the MP has already dispelled this fiction.

I'd be careful with that burning thing though....I recall a former poster who got into a big argument that didn't end well which included his accusation that burning of heretics and witches was limited to our Western friends.
I would be happy to agree with you, but then both of us would be wrong.

Offline Papist

• Patriarch of Pontification
  • Toumarches
Careful. Factorials are the result of evil western rationalism. Is outrage!  ;)
"For, by its immensity, the divine substance surpasses every form that our intellect reaches. Thus we are unable to apprehend it by knowing what it is. Yet we are able to have some knowledge of it by knowing what it is not." - St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa contra gentiles, I, 14.

Offline Carl Kraeff (Second Chance)

• Merarches
  • Jurisdiction: Diocese of the South (OCA)
At the risk of prolonguing a pointless thread, I'll throw in my two-cents' worth:

1. The columns were probably what the prop department could get.
2. Why would anyone give a fig for mediocre singers like Madonna and Nikki whats-her-name?
3. Why would anyone give a fig about Masons? Isn't the real problem the growing number of atheists, agnostics, Satan worshipers, occultists, folks who don't give a fig about anything, folks who care only about superficialities, etc...?
4. Why are some people enamored of conspiracies? (As if there are not lots of other (real) things to worry about).

Offline FormerReformer

• Convertodox of the convertodox
  • Site Supporter
  • Archon
    • Music and Orthodoxy
  • Faith: Convertodox
  • Jurisdiction: Netodoxy
Careful. Factorials are the result of evil western rationalism. Is outrage!  ;)
And that seems like an awful lot of math. Who invented math? The Babylonians, who built the first ziggurats, transferring their arcane numerical knowledge to the Egyptians who developed the all-seeing-eye, who in turn taught the Phoenicians who built Solomon's Temple, who passed the evil traditions on to Pythagoras, who brought Masonry to the Western world.

"Funny," said Lancelot, "how the people who can't pray say that prayers are not answered, however much the people who can pray say they are."  TH White

Oh, no: I've succumbed to Hyperdoxy!

Offline Jason.Wike

• OC.net guru
« Reply #143 on: February 16, 2012, 05:31:09 PM »
Weird synchronicity, factorials were just driving me to the depths of despair five minutes ago.

Offline Sauron

• High Elder
3. Why would anyone give a fig about Masons? Isn't the real problem the growing number of atheists, agnostics, Satan worshipers, occultists, folks who don't give a fig about anything, folks who care only about superficialities, etc...?
4. Why are some people enamored of conspiracies? (As if there are not lots of other (real) things to worry about).

In my experience, those enamored with conspiracies generally suffer from feeling a lack of control or sense of marginalization in their own lives. Conspiracy theories provide two things: (1) a belief that it is not just them - no one is really in control of anything and (2) they can feel superior by thinking, "ha! I am one of the smart few who knows the real truth, not like all the rest of these dumb sheeple."

It is worth noting that there is no amount of factual evidence that can disprove the theory. Ever. They will always engage in some sort of special pleading. For example, when I say based on my experience as a Mason that it is just a civic service fraternity, they will respond, "oh, you just don't know about the really bad stuff because you are not high enough in the organization."

I think that moon landing hoaxers are my favorite. I wish I could say the same about 9/11 Truthers, but their beliefs are so disgusting, whether they be of the "let it happen" or "made it happen" schools of thought.

Offline Riddikulus

• Protokentarchos
At the risk of prolonguing a pointless thread, I'll throw in my two-cents' worth:

2. Why would anyone give a fig for mediocre singers like Madonna and Nikki whats-her-name?

Second Chance, this isn't directed [at] you, but you have provided a summary of the attitude of this thread.

Sorry, folks, I give a fig for these people; all of them. I see people who have lost their way and haven't we all been there at one point or another? Why do we convert and then forget the people we once were? Sinners without hope? Why do we then turn of people who haven't made the "right choice" when last week it was us in that boat?

We could have turned this into a prayer thread for such people, but I guess veiled accusations of them being involved in satanic activity on stage without any proof is so much more entertaining. And it's malicious!

I know I'm going to get flack for this, but hell folks where is your compassion?

I believe in One God, maker of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible.

Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.
Theodosius Dobzhansky, Russian Orthodox Christian (1900-1975)

Offline Sauron

• High Elder

Second Chance, this isn't directed [at] you, but you have provided a summary of the attitude of this thread.

Sorry, folks, I give a fig for these people; all of them. I see people who have lost their way and haven't we all been there at one point or another? Why do we convert and then forget the people we once were? Sinners without hope? Why do we then turn of people who haven't made the "right choice" when last week it was us in that boat?

We could have turned this into a prayer thread for such people, but I guess veiled accusations of them being involved in satanic activity on stage without any proof is so much more entertaining. And it's malicious!

I know I'm going to get flack for this, but hell folks where is your compassion?

Your post is correct.

Offline Carl Kraeff (Second Chance)

• Merarches
  • Jurisdiction: Diocese of the South (OCA)

You are wrong in only one aspect; I should be included among those who do not give a fig for those folks whom they dislike. I usually pray for those folks with whom I have disagreed vehemently (even to the point of anger) but I am afraid that I am guilty of pushing many folks off of my consciousness. Mea culpa.

Offline ironchapman

• High Elder
  • I see you.

I approve of this post.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." --Bertrand Russell

Offline HabteSelassie

• Ises and I-ity
  • Archon
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 08:26:07 PM by HabteSelassie »
"Yet stand aloof from stupid questionings and geneologies and strifes and fightings about law, for they are without benefit and vain." Titus 3:10

Offline vamrat

• Vamratoraptor
  • Merarches

Offline Riddikulus

• Protokentarchos

That's a bit of overkill, isn't it? I'm a small lady!  :laugh:
I believe in One God, maker of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible.

Offline vamrat

• Vamratoraptor
  • Merarches

If you're going to give someone FlaK, may as well go with the original 8.8cm! 

Offline Riddikulus

• Protokentarchos

If you're going to give someone FlaK, may as well go with the original 8.8cm! 

:laugh:

Offline HabteSelassie

• Ises and I-ity
  • Archon
Greetings in that Divine and Most Precious Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

stay blessed,
habte selassie
"Yet stand aloof from stupid questionings and geneologies and strifes and fightings about law, for they are without benefit and vain." Titus 3:10

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos
  • A pulling horse cannot kick.

I guess I just bring things out too much.  Sometimes its hard to accept it.   Nothing on these shows is by accident.  Including the pillars.... But for the sake of it, forget the pillars.... Let's bring out what else happened.

1. Icons and blasphemies spoken in front of icons with complete immodest dress.
2. Mocking confession, one of our sacraments, showing that she does not repent sins.
3. How do you like incense being used in the mocking of church?
4. Don't ignore the 13 steps up.  If you don't know what this symbolizes, google it.
5. Mocking holy unction 10 seconds after 3:00 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfLI6Z8XRJk
6. Lust on prayerful hands 3:26

I know some of you deny these things happen, but to the others please stay vigilant, as we can clearly see the evil one is out to hurt faith, incite lust, incite homosexual behavior and sin.  He's using the media, movies, and music to amplify his message.
I learned how to be more frugal and save money at http://www.livingpress.com

Offline Riddikulus

• Protokentarchos
^^ So what now? Take it all personally? Get all bent out of shape over it on God's behalf? Call them names? Make unsubstaniated claims?

Or... keep tongue firmly behind teeth for fear of slander and judging maliciously and pray for them. I know which one lets me a lot easier at night.

These folks are not to be so feared that we forget the love we should have for them, and in so doing, sin ourselves in the process.

Offline ironchapman

• High Elder
  • I see you.
^^ So what now? Take it all personally? Get all bent out of shape over it on God's behalf? Call them names? Make unsubstaniated claims?

Or... keep tongue firmly behind teeth for fear of slander and judging maliciously and pray for them. I know which one lets me a lot easier at night.

These folks are not to be so feared that we forget the love we should have for them, and in so doing, sin ourselves in the process.

Agreed. Hollywood mocking religious or flirting with the occcult or even Satanic things (see stuff like Rosemary's Baby, The Blair Witch Project, or Paranormal Activity). I'm not saying these things should be thought of as acceptable. In fact, they are abominable, but a lot of it isn't done with the intent of converting us into Wiccans or otherwise Pagan religious or Satanists. It's done to offend our sensibilities and shock us, and unfortunately, stuff like this particularly performance have become all too common nowadays.

You have to remember, most of these people are not theologians or expert occultists. Even those that embrace some of the occult stuff have knowledge that extends little beyond what is "cool" with popular culture and sometimes mere outright superstition.

Those who are fully aware of the blasphemies they are committing will receive their just punishments one day if they do not admit their sins and repent, but for most of those who are ignorant of the full gravity of their acts (and I think this is most of those people out there in Hollywood), I can only be reminded of Jesus' words on the Cross in Luke 23:34 “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.” (ESV).

And we can hope and pray that all of these people will have an experience like St. Porphyrius, as elephant mentioned:

Dear everyone,

Holy Martyr Porphyrius pray for us!

St. Porphyrius, Sept 15

An actor, he first mocked at Christians before Julian the Apostate. On one occasion, when he was mimicking the Christian mystery of Baptism, he was dipped into the water, pronouncing the words: 'In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.' When he emerged from the water, he cried out: 'Now I am a Christian!' Everyone thought that this was in jest, as always, but he held firm to it, stopped mocking Christians and finally suffered for Christ. He was beheaded in 361, and entered into the Kingdom of Christ.

From The Prologue From Ochrid by Bishop Nikolai Velimirovich

Love,
elephant

« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 01:20:15 AM by ironchapman »

Offline Shiny

• Site Supporter
  • Toumarches
  • Paint It Red
I thought the performance was highly entertaining and creative.

Now let me get back into hyperdox mode.
“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos

Warn your brothers & sisters.  Warn the youth.

There is a 10 hour long documentary called "They sold their souls for rock and roll".  Very informative and incredibly shocking.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 10:43:18 PM by yeshuaisiam »

Offline Eastern Mind

• High Elder
  • Faith: Catholic
  • Jurisdiction: Antioch (Maronite)
They sold their souls for rock and roll".  Very informative and incredibly shocking.

I have seen this, and I find it to be a cop out. The narrator uses scattered bits of truth and tales and misunderstandings. Not to mention scare tactics.
My anime double posts here.

^^^ It's been so long since I've been here I literally have no idea what that is even referring to o_O

Offline FormerReformer

• Site Supporter
  • Archon
    • Music and Orthodoxy

Warn your brothers & sisters.  Warn the youth.

There is a 10 hour long documentary called "They sold their souls for rock and roll".  Very informative and incredibly shocking.
Been there, done that, debunked it at 11 yo, got the t-shirt.
"Funny," said Lancelot, "how the people who can't pray say that prayers are not answered, however much the people who can pray say they are."  TH White

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
It's kind of funny that you're crediting this stuff with inspiring people to follow the Unwanted One. Surely, he would pick people with more talent? I wouldn't aim that high. This is about shlock, sex and hypnotizing dumb people into giving you their money. I don't think Nikki Whatshername is even bright enough to know what symbolism is. Then again, some people just want to make things more complicated than they have to be; they want to see a sophisticated conspiracy where in reality there is simply tacky crap. Ignore this stuff. Don't give it more attention than it deserves. I don't think Nikki Minaj is a Freemason who knows all the secrets and wants to take over the Church. I think she's boring, that's all.
My only weakness is, well, never mind

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos
It's kind of funny that you're crediting this stuff with inspiring people to follow the Unwanted One. Surely, he would pick people with more talent? I wouldn't aim that high. This is about shlock, sex and hypnotizing dumb people into giving you their money. I don't think Nikki Whatshername is even bright enough to know what symbolism is. Then again, some people just want to make things more complicated than they have to be; they want to see a sophisticated conspiracy where in reality there is simply tacky crap. Ignore this stuff. Don't give it more attention than it deserves. I don't think Nikki Minaj is a Freemason who knows all the secrets and wants to take over the Church. I think she's boring, that's all.

The only problem (yes I don't understand either) is that her videos, Lady Gaga, and Christina Agulera(sp?) have over a hundred million views on some of their videos.  This has a tremendous influence on the youth.

Here's an interesting link about Masonic & music.  This happened at the 2009 MTV VMA's.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-2009-vmas-the-occult-mega-ritual/  --- Now some of the stuff may sound far fetched, but go check out the singer "pink" and what happened.   Fully masonic initiation.

Offline PeterTheAleut

• The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
  • Hypatos
  • Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!
  • Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church in America

The only problem (yes I don't understand either) is that her videos, Lady Gaga, and Christina Agulera(sp?) have over a hundred million views on some of their videos.  This has a tremendous influence on the youth.

Here's an interesting link about Masonic & music.  This happened at the 2009 MTV VMA's.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-2009-vmas-the-occult-mega-ritual/  --- Now some of the stuff may sound far fetched, but go check out the singer "pink" and what happened.   Fully masonic initiation.
Looks like a blog to me. The problem with the blogosphere, though, is that anyone can demonstrate there a complete and utter ignorance on just about anything. Blogs therefore don't prove a d**n thing.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 11:41:52 PM by PeterTheAleut »
Not all who wander are lost.

Offline ironchapman

• High Elder
  • I see you.

The only problem (yes I don't understand either) is that her videos, Lady Gaga, and Christina Agulera(sp?) have over a hundred million views on some of their videos.  This has a tremendous influence on the youth.

Here's an interesting link about Masonic & music.  This happened at the 2009 MTV VMA's.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-2009-vmas-the-occult-mega-ritual/  --- Now some of the stuff may sound far fetched, but go check out the singer "pink" and what happened.   Fully masonic initiation.
Looks like a blog to me. The problem with the blogosphere, though, is that anyone can demonstrate there a complete and utter ignorance on just about anything. Blogs therefore don't prove a d**n thing.
I second this, and furthermore, I don't buy any of that stuff in the blog.

EDIT: After looking at the blog a little more in depth, not only does it talk about secret masons (or something like that) and evil masonic stuff being all over the place, it also mentions the Illuminati and 9/11 trutherism. Nope. Next site, please.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 11:52:32 PM by ironchapman »

Offline Eastern Mind

• High Elder
  • Faith: Catholic
  • Jurisdiction: Antioch (Maronite)
People are so afraid of the occult these days...they'll see it anywhere! It's almost as if it's become our new idol, in a way.
My anime double posts here.

^^^ It's been so long since I've been here I literally have no idea what that is even referring to o_O

Offline FormerReformer

• Site Supporter
  • Archon
    • Music and Orthodoxy

EDIT: After looking at the blog a little more in depth, not only does it talk about secret masons (or something like that) and evil masonic stuff being all over the place, it also mentions the Illuminati and 9/11 trutherism. Nope. Next site, please.

I'm not a psychiatrist, but as some random Joe Blow from the internet: this blogger shows all the classic symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia. WebMD and I prescribe immediate shock treatment.

Offline ironchapman

• High Elder
  • I see you.

I'm not a psychiatrist, but as some random Joe Blow from the internet: this blogger shows all the classic symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia. WebMD and I prescribe immediate shock treatment.
I've been a moderator at a rather large urban development forum for years, and several of my friends are editors and moderators of a large political blog. I've seen various conspiracy theorists dealt with firsthand (not to mention that I'm a history grad student, so appraising sources is part of the profession)

Offline Shiny

• Site Supporter
  • Toumarches
  • Paint It Red

Hahaha awesome.
“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
People are so afraid of the occult these days...they'll see it anywhere! It's almost as if it's become our new idol, in a way.

Exactly. Rev. Chad Ripperger, a Roman Catholic priest, said "I keep telling people, the devil is not under every rock. He's under every other rock." There are people who are obsessed with the Freemasons and determined to see them at the root of everything. I think reality is plenty to deal with, never mind any loopy conspiracy theories.

Offline dzheremi

• No longer posting here.
  • Protokentarchos
I love that priest's take on it, Biro. Agreed! All this Masonic conspiracy stuff reminds me of Matthew 6:34 -- "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." Life is difficult enough as it is without seeking extra things to worry about. I wonder if Matthew will now be accused of being a Mason... ;)

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior

Offline ironchapman

• High Elder
  • I see you.
I agree with dzheremi. Nice post, biro!

Offline FountainPen

• Is not wasting any more of her ink
  • OC.net guru

Exactly. Rev. Chad Ripperger, a Roman Catholic priest, said "I keep telling people, the devil is not under every rock. He's under every other rock." There are people who are obsessed with the Freemasons and determined to see them at the root of everything. I think reality is plenty to deal with, never mind any loopy conspiracy theories.

He can only be under one rock -- if yars want to get picky  ;)
None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try. Mark Twain

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior

Offline podkarpatska

• Merarches
  • Pokrov
    • ACROD (home)
"Symbols rule the world....." for a guy who sees evil everywhere in symbols, he apparently has 'no problemo' whatsoever with the twelve or so, beginning with HP's corporate logo on the webpage. One has to pay the devil his due, I suppose. yawn...

What a waste of bandwidth.

Offline Sauron

• High Elder

The only problem (yes I don't understand either) is that her videos, Lady Gaga, and Christina Agulera(sp?) have over a hundred million views on some of their videos.  This has a tremendous influence on the youth.

Here's an interesting link about Masonic & music.  This happened at the 2009 MTV VMA's.
http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/the-2009-vmas-the-occult-mega-ritual/  --- Now some of the stuff may sound far fetched, but go check out the singer "pink" and what happened.   Fully masonic initiation.

This is all true, particularly the Taylor Swift part. In the first degree, someone interrupts the candidate and says, "Imma let you finish, but Albert Pike is the greatest Mason of all time!"

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior

Offline yeshuaisiam

• Protokentarchos
Sorry.

The blog post only had pink blindfolded, her left breast exposed, and a checkerboard pants leg.
Masonic entered apprentices are blindfolded, left breast exposed, and stand on the checkerboard floor (yes it has occult meaning to masons).

This was a Masonic ritual right in front of you.  I don't understand how some of you can be so blind to this.  I also find it amazing how "the source" is attacked.

"Some blog".  "Some person".  "Some bishop".   LOOK at the photo....
Just because there is a photo near somebody's text, does not mean you have to agree with their text.  But the photo exists.  Period.

I've POSTED QUOTES from Masonic texts that admit Lucifer is their god.  What more do you want?  Wow, such denial of obviousness...

I can post this:

And be responded with  "NO this is not a luceferian church".  LOL.  Even thought their texts say it is.  Also I'd be responded with "sicksadworld.info" is not a viable source for information.  LOL - sicksadworld.info merely has a photo just like the blog.  No wonder ecumenism has much of the EO church hoodwinked. 

So while the main stream media mocks your sacraments, implements anti-Christian messages to your Christian youth, provokes blasphemy against the church, implements gnostic luciferian teachings into movies you & you kids enjoy - all many can do is deny and critique the sources. 

I think its funny how people here can be so sure about arguments (in other threads) about the Nicean take on the Trinity, OO vs. EO, RC vs. EO - things that happened centuries to millenia ago - with certainty, but deny photographic and video blasphemy & masonry of things that happen "today".

So rather than ranting further, or even discussing these things on this board further I would like to see which people would be willing to ruin their full credibility by:
1) Denying that Freemasonry believes Lucifer as God.
2) Believes Freemasonry is only a fraternity (with an altar)

I have the book freemasons revere and love, written by a 33 degree mason right here in my hands.  Now let's see who denies it.