OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 21, 2014, 10:32:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Practice stuff  (Read 643 times)
primuspilus
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of North America - Western Rite Orthodox

Inserting personal quote here.

« on: February 07, 2012, 12:26:07 PM »

As some know, Im studying Koine. The workbook I have is great, but does not have enough practice problems. I was wondering if there is an online resource that I can print off about 100-200 beginner sentences to translate.

Thanks Smiley

PP

"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great

"Never, never, never let anyone tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern." St. John Maximovitch, The Wonderworker
akimori makoto
Archon

Faith: Non-heretical Christian
Jurisdiction: Fully-sik-hektic archdiocese of Australia, bro

No-one bound by fleshly pleasures is worthy ...

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 09:39:00 PM »

You never told me which pronunciation you are learning!

The Episcopallian road is easy and wide, for many go through it to find destruction. lol sorry channeling Isa.
primuspilus
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of North America - Western Rite Orthodox

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 12:49:01 PM »

oh heh.

Right now Im learning the Nominative and accusative stuff. If you're familiar with Mounce's book, Im on chapter 6 Smiley

PP

"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great

"Never, never, never let anyone tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern." St. John Maximovitch, The Wonderworker
serb1389
Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom!
Global Moderator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Michał Kalina's biggest fan

FrNPantic
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 03:07:38 PM »

oh heh.

Right now Im learning the Nominative and accusative stuff. If you're familiar with Mounce's book, Im on chapter 6 Smiley

PP

probably the best thing to do is to just translate the gospel of John.  that's what we did at seminary, it worked pretty well to understand the constructs, etc.  plus it's easy to memorize. 

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that
primuspilus
Taxiarches

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 04:17:01 PM »

oh heh.

PP

probably the best thing to do is to just translate the gospel of John.  that's what we did at seminary, it worked pretty well to understand the constructs, etc.  plus it's easy to memorize. 
Awesome. Thanks Smiley

Gregory the Great

Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: