OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 24, 2014, 04:42:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gayest city in the USA...  (Read 5606 times) Average Rating: 0
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #135 on: May 16, 2012, 12:58:17 PM »

Show me a "heterosexual pride" parade that rivals the public display of depravity, nudity, and open sexual activity that is rampant in the typical "gay pride" parade.

Generally there isn't a need for "heterosexual pride" parades in America, England, etc., considering that heterosexuals weren't imprisoned, beat up, castrated, etc. for their sexual orientation as little as a generation or two ago. But if you want to see heterosexuals putting on displays of depravity, nudity, and open sexual activity (it's only semi-public, because they'd be arrested otherwise, because they go much further, and do things that would be considered assault, even though all participants participate by choice), I would be more than happy to show you an annual event here in PA like that.

Sexual depravity is everywhere, and homosesxuals certainly do not have a monopoly on it. However, this concerted effort by the homosexual community to portray themselves victims of genocidal discrimination equal to what African Americans, Native Americans, and Jews have endured is something that I will never buy into. Heterosexuals have been victims of hatred and abuse every bit as much as heterosexuals have, and for reasons that have nothing to do with a personal lifestyle choice.

Selam

What is this "homosexual community" that can engage in a "concerted effort" to do anything?  When were the elections they held for their leaders, or do they have a King and Queen who pass on their title to an adopted child?  How do gays join?  Do they receive a membership card when they come out, or do they have to apply? 

Seriously though, there is no more a "homosexual community" than there is a "heterosexual community."
There is a heterosexual community.  We call it normal society.  That is why disruption of it, say, as in no fault divorce, affects the whole.

As for the homosexual community, some branches:
http://www.nambla.org/
http://www.facebook.com/gaypridecommunity
http://www.democrats.org/issues/civil_rights
It always scares me when I agree with Izzy.

You should here. Because he out of it here.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
JamesRottnek
Protokentarchos

Faith: Anglican
Jurisdiction: Episcopal Diocese of Arizona

I am Bibleman; putting 'the' back in the Ukraine

« Reply #136 on: May 17, 2012, 12:47:31 AM »

If those are branches of the gay community, I guess the sex club down the street is a branch of the heterosexual community.

I know a secret about a former Supreme Court Justice.  Can you guess what it is?

The greatest tragedy in the world is when a cigarette ends.

American Spirits - the eco-friendly cigarette.

Preston Robert Kinney (September 8th, 1997-August 14, 2011
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Warned
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #137 on: May 17, 2012, 07:35:10 PM »

If those are branches of the gay community, I guess the sex club down the street is a branch of the heterosexual community.
depends on what type of sex club.

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: