Author Topic: Personalities as Cats and Dogs Temperments  (Read 295 times)

Offline Anastasia1

• My warrior name is Beyoncé Pad Thai
  • OC.net guru
  • Faith: Oriental Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Armenian
Personalities as Cats and Dogs Temperments
« on: January 01, 2012, 11:30:06 PM »
Have you ever thought of people have personalities more like dogs or more like cats?
Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. (2 Cor 2:6)

Offline Anastasia1

• My warrior name is Beyoncé Pad Thai
  • OC.net guru
  • Faith: Oriental Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Armenian
Re: Personalities as Cats and Dogs Temperments
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 05:58:03 AM »
I was having a conversation with someone recently about this. She was saying that most people are like dogs but some are like cats. For example, cats are more independent and love with attention while dogs love more with obedience.
Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. (2 Cor 2:6)

Offline dcommini

• Tha mi sgulan na Trianaid
  • OC.net guru
  • Beannachd Dia dhuit
    • Life of an Orthodox Soldier
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 06:10:17 AM »
I was having a conversation with someone recently about this. She was saying that most people are like dogs but some are like cats. For example, cats are more independent and love with attention while dogs love more with obedience.

I don't know, the last few dogs I had were all about the attention, and the best cat I ever had was more like a dog in his temperament than he was a cat (I could literally whistle for him like a dog).

But I think some people are like cats or dogs. For example, I would say my wife is like a cat; she is high maintenance and loves when I give her attention or scratch behind her ears... she also gives the occasional mew.  ??? ??? ???
N/OblSB

Gun cuireadh do chupa thairis le slàinte agus sona - May your cup overflow with health and happiness
Check out my blog...

Offline Justin Kissel

• Protospatharios
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 11:51:58 AM »
Hmm... well I am more like a cat I suppose, in that I tend to be fairly self-centered with how I spend/plan my time (ie. I do things when I want to do them)...