OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 25, 2014, 05:20:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange Dream  (Read 291 times) Average Rating: 0
doubtingthomas

Faith: Roman Catholic

« on: December 09, 2011, 01:37:13 AM »

I had a dream last night that I was in the mountains (I'm from Colorado, mountains are a fixture in my dreams lol), and I knew I had missed mass at the Catholic church we were driving by. However on the next mountain over which was higher, there was a huge colorful Orthodox church (it sort of looked like Intercession Temple in Russia on the Red Square) and hundreds of people of every ethnic background were walking and driving up the mountain to get to the church for Divine Liturgy. I woke up before I could go inside the church once we got to the top.

Anyway, I woke up from this dream completely convinced that I was Orthodox, regardless of the fact that I'm not even a Catechumen yet. It was a strange but neat moment.

Just wanted to share!

Theotokos and St. John Forerunner:
Continually pray for us to the Pantocrator that he may show mercy
Isadore

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Mediterranean

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 11:28:18 PM »

Cool! I've also had Orthodox-related dreams. A lot of them have to do with vast cathedrals, or hidden monasteries. I've written about these a lot...

"Acquire a peaceful spirit, and around you thousands will be saved."
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: