Author Topic: Orthodox-Catholic Cuts, Pastes, Pretty Maps, and Irrelevant Comments  (Read 463 times)

Offline J Michael

• Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
  • Merarches
  • Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!
Just an offering (neither burnt nor blood) of space for the above so other threads don't get derailed by them.
"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)

Offline biro

• Excelsior
  • Site Supporter
  • Hoplitarches
    • Alaska Volcanoes
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
Re: Orthodox-Catholic Cuts, Pastes, Pretty Maps, and Irrelevant Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 02:38:51 PM »
I was wondering if I should make a separate thread for videos with kittens in them.  ;) I may stick to Video of the Day, though.
He will come again with glory to judge the living and the dead. His kingdom will have no end.

Offline J Michael

• Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
  • Merarches
  • Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!
Re: Orthodox-Catholic Cuts, Pastes, Pretty Maps, and Irrelevant Comments
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 02:41:58 PM »
I was wondering if I should make a separate thread for videos with kittens in them.  ;) I may stick to Video of the Day, though.

Hey, go for it!!  I *love* kittens!!!  We have three (+ one outside)--all Catholic  ::) ;D ::) ;D!
"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)