OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 01, 2014, 05:05:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orthodox-Catholic Cuts, Pastes, Pretty Maps, and Irrelevant Comments  (Read 402 times) Average Rating: 0
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« on: December 04, 2011, 02:34:47 PM »

Just an offering (neither burnt nor blood) of space for the above so other threads don't get derailed by them.

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 02:38:51 PM »

I was wondering if I should make a separate thread for videos with kittens in them.  Wink I may stick to Video of the Day, though.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
J Michael
Older than dirt; dumber than a box of rocks; colossally ignorant; a little crazy ;-)
Merarches

Faith: Byzantine Catholic

Lord, have mercy! I live under a rock. Alleluia!

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 02:41:58 PM »

I was wondering if I should make a separate thread for videos with kittens in them.  Wink I may stick to Video of the Day, though.

Hey, go for it!!  I *love* kittens!!!  We have three (+ one outside)--all Catholic  Roll Eyes Grin Roll Eyes Grin!

"May Thy Cross, O Lord, in which I seek refuge, be for me a bridge across the great river of fire.  May I pass along it to the habitation of life." ~St. Ephraim the Syrian

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug." ~ Mark Knopfler (?)
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: