1. She is Mormon.
2. She, whatever the faults of Mormonism, tries to fulfill her Mormon duties, going to the temple every month, "visiting teaching" every month, when so many Mormons neglect this.
3. Does family research every month as her Church suggests, or short of commands.
4. She was a heathen before she converted. She did not drink heavily or all of that, be she was not pious. But now she is as per the reasons above.
5. I believe God shall judge her for her holiness and piousness as per as she understands it, not as it is subjectively true.
6. God have mercy on her faults. She does not drink. I do, and am, but I am sober in commending her. Sober, however, I have been thinking of commending her when I was sober, because I am stupid, a fool, and you have been right if you have hated me, or censured me, whether harshly or gently.
7. Lord have mercy on us all.
8. Pray for me
9. God have mercy one me. Nine is a square of none, and this seems a sign to me. God bless me, therefore, and you are. Surely God speaks through that square via His trinity. God bless. Forgive my sins. But I have long wanted to express this this to you and am crying. Amen.