Author Topic: Alaskan man in ax attack on snowplow  (Read 301 times)

Offline biro

• Excelsior
  • Site Supporter
  • Hoplitarches
    • Alaska Volcanoes
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: GOAA
Alaskan man in ax attack on snowplow
« on: November 17, 2011, 07:23:54 PM »
A man used an ax to attack a snowplow, in the town of Big Lake, Alaska. James Ross was driving the plow at the time.

From the article:
Ross says he was forced to slam on his brakes to avoid hitting the man.

Ross says the man swore at him and then hit the driver's side door of the plow truck with the ax.
He will come again with glory to judge the living and the dead. His kingdom will have no end.

--

And if I seem a little strange, well, that's because I am

--

If you wish to contact me, please use the information in my profile.

Offline genesisone

• Archon
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antioch
Re: Alaskan man in ax attack on snowplow
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 08:46:42 PM »
A man used an ax to attack a snowplow, in the town of Big Lake, Alaska. James Ross was driving the plow at the time.

From the article:

Ross says the man swore at him and then hit the driver's side door of the plow truck with the ax.
I know exactly how the poor guy feels (not Ross, the driver, but Logan, the accused). How often does this happen? You spend an hour or two clearing your driveway then the snowplough comes through and fills in the mouth  >:(.

Offline Hiwot

• Christ is Risen!
  • OC.net guru
  • Job 19:25-27
Re: Alaskan man in ax attack on snowplow
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 08:53:07 PM »

From the article:

I know exactly how the poor guy feels (not Ross, the driver, but Logan, the accused). How often does this happen? You spend an hour or two clearing your driveway then the snowplough comes through and fills in the mouth  >:(.

LOL
To God be the Glory in all things! Amen!

Only pray for me, that God would give me both inward and outward strength, that I may not only speak, but truly will; and that I may not merely be called a Christian, but really be found to be one. St.Ignatius of Antioch.Epistle to the Romans.