OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 28, 2014, 09:36:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alaskan man in ax attack on snowplow  (Read 252 times) Average Rating: 0
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« on: November 17, 2011, 07:23:54 PM »

A man used an ax to attack a snowplow, in the town of Big Lake, Alaska. James Ross was driving the plow at the time.

From the article:
Ross says he was forced to slam on his brakes to avoid hitting the man.

Ross says the man swore at him and then hit the driver's side door of the plow truck with the ax.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
genesisone
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antioch

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 08:46:42 PM »

A man used an ax to attack a snowplow, in the town of Big Lake, Alaska. James Ross was driving the plow at the time.

From the article:

Ross says the man swore at him and then hit the driver's side door of the plow truck with the ax.
I know exactly how the poor guy feels (not Ross, the driver, but Logan, the accused). How often does this happen? You spend an hour or two clearing your driveway then the snowplough comes through and fills in the mouth  Angry.
Hiwot
Christ is Risen!
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

Job 19:25-27

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 08:53:07 PM »

From the article:

I know exactly how the poor guy feels (not Ross, the driver, but Logan, the accused). How often does this happen? You spend an hour or two clearing your driveway then the snowplough comes through and fills in the mouth  Angry.

LOL

To God be the Glory in all things! Amen!

Only pray for me, that God would give me both inward and outward strength, that I may not only speak, but truly will; and that I may not merely be called a Christian, but really be found to be one. St.Ignatius of Antioch.Epistle to the Romans.
Tags: Alaska crime 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: