Author Topic: Rebuilt the front end on my truck  (Read 231 times)

Offline Sethrak

• Protokentarchos
  • Faith: Armenian Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Etchmiadzin, Armenia
Rebuilt the front end on my truck
« on: March 20, 2020, 02:12:37 AM »
Yeh ~ Rebuilt the front end 2001 F150 4x4 ~ with all MOOG parts ~ they're not cheap but they.re well built and they have zurk fittings at every joint ~ OK ~ that the ~ Pitman Arm( had to cut the pitman arm off, they're tough), Idler Arm, the Tie Rod ends (inner and outer) upper control arms both sides and lower ball joints and of course the sway bar ends ~ oh and the wheel bearing housing ~ did I forget anything ~ no pictures for you ~ maybe if I load them ~ I'll post ~ then I took it in to have a wheel alignment ~ she feels nice and tight now ~ I'll get a high speed wheel balancing soon ~ hope you're taking notes ~ I'm gonna ask questions later ~ God Bless ~ Pari Kisher ~ good night ```

seth
Իմաստութիւն Հոր Յիսուս՝ տո՝ւր մեզ իաստուփին՝ զբարիս խորհել եւ խոսել եւ գործել առաջի Քո յամենայն ժամ : եւ ի չար խորհրդոց ի բանից եւ ի գործոց   փրկեա  զմեզ՝ ամէն:
Jesus, Wisdom of the Father, give us wisdom, to think, speak and do what is Good before you at all times. And save us from evil thoughts, words and deed, amen.

Offline Luke

• Formerly Gamliel
  • Taxiarches
  • Καλό Πάσχα!
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Metropolis of San Francisco
Re: Rebuilt the front end on my truck
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 09:34:22 AM »
I already know that I am going to flunk the exam. :police:

Offline CooperDog

• Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Midwest
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2020, 11:00:40 AM »
Once you said Ford, i knew why you were having lots of problems...... ;)
I love you.

Offline Sethrak

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 10:07:45 PM »
CooperDog ~ what you mean ~ you think ford are a problem ~ i came into this truck  a while back ~ it had 184,000 miles on it then ~ some thing needed looking in to ~ and rebuilding the front end really brings a vehicle back ~ it needed a few things ~ alternator, brakes, fuel pump ~ talk about Fords ~ I still have the family 1930 Model A coup ~ Father taught me to rebuild engines on the little car ```
Իմաստութիւն Հոր Յիսուս՝ տո՝ւր մեզ իաստուփին՝ զբարիս խորհել եւ խոսել եւ գործել առաջի Քո յամենայն ժամ : եւ ի չար խորհրդոց ի բանից եւ ի գործոց   փրկեա  զմեզ՝ ամէն:
Jesus, Wisdom of the Father, give us wisdom, to think, speak and do what is Good before you at all times. And save us from evil thoughts, words and deed, amen.

Offline CooperDog

• Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Midwest
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2020, 12:20:10 PM »
https://m.alibaba.com/amp/product/60587107786.html

You need to get one of these.....Will never break, thr chinese are known for quality
I love you.

Offline hecma925

• Non-clairvoyant, but you can call me Elder
  • Stratopedarches
  • You're my guardian angel hiding in the woods
  • Faith: Truthful Chalcedonian Truther
  • Jurisdiction: Enemy State Orthodox Church Abroad
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2020, 01:04:18 PM »
https://m.alibaba.com/amp/product/60587107786.html

You need to get one of these.....Will never break, thr chinese are known for quality
Hahahahaha
Happy shall he be, that shall take and dash thy little ones against the rock. Alleluia.

Once Christ has filled the Cross, it can never be empty again.

"But God doesn't need your cookies!  Arrive on time!"

Offline Sethrak

• Protokentarchos
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2020, 11:21:05 AM »
Chinese are known for doubtful quality, poor quality and little or no quality control ```

Fords have been good cars and truck, Americana has been known for high quality ~ tool come to mind ~ American tools are fine ~ when we buy Chinese tools we hope the will do the job without failing too quickly ~ I have Fathers tools Proto, Plumb and the like today Snap on, Husky ```

Offline Brilko

• Elder
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: ?
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2020, 08:17:10 PM »
Ali is an OK dude, but stay away from those thieves he hangs out with. So sez me.