OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 30, 2014, 07:44:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Protestant orthodox debate  (Read 6774 times) Average Rating: 0
Golgotha

« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2011, 04:35:22 PM »

I think the average US plane is 14 years old. Delta has the oldest at 16. police

orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2011, 05:34:59 PM »

I think the average US plane is 14 years old. Delta has the oldest at 16. police

Take your modernist approach and shove it!

The words say what they mean. I don't care how much "aeronautic science" you quote, I know what those words mean.

They worked for many before me without all your complicated "explanations" and criticisms. They'll work just fine for me.

Our Original Airbus is intact. Preach your message of rebuilding the Airbus for each generation somewhere else.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2011, 05:38:04 PM »

The ecumenism in this thread makes me weep.  My chokti will be drenched with the tears I will shed while praying for all the heretics present in this "thread".

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2011, 12:23:11 AM »

It must  be a flaw on my part, but I can't follow the engine image either.  This is not a well set out allegory/metaphor.

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

The Katana of Reasoned Discussion

For some a world view is more like a neighborhood watch.
pasadi97
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2011, 10:29:08 AM »

What I meant is that some Protestant denominations has renounced Baptism so according with my understanding of John 3:3 and John 3:5 they can not see Heaven.

I guess if you smash the engine of an Airbuss it will not fly, even if you put 3 times longer wings and wheels with neon.

I know that Anglicans and Lutherans have a Liturgical tradition. What are the differences between these traditions and Orthodoxy.

Basically non christians , like budhist are in a run to a fall, possibly. Should we tell them about it, approve them, buddy you'll go to fall hard so pay attention and such, or be indifferent. What if they are strangers? How about if they are family? John 3:5 is in place. Some people may not know it and should we made them aware of it or we need to shut up?

What if you would be in their place. Would you be happy if someone told you, unhappy? What do you think?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 10:43:55 AM by pasadi97 » Logged
NicholasMyra
Avowed denominationalist
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian/Greek

When in doubt, say: "you lack the proper φρόνημα"

« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2011, 03:35:09 AM »

It must  be a flaw on my part, but I can't follow the engine image either.  This is not a well set out allegory/metaphor.

What I meant is that some Protestant denominations has renounced Baptism so according with my understanding of John 3:3 and John 3:5 they can not see Heaven.

I guess if you smash the engine of an Airbuss it will not fly, even if you put 3 times longer wings and wheels with neon.

I know that Anglicans and Lutherans have a Liturgical tradition. What are the differences between these traditions and Orthodoxy.

Basically non christians , like budhist are in a run to a fall, possibly. Should we tell them about it, approve them, buddy you'll go to fall hard so pay attention and such, or be indifferent. What if they are strangers? How about if they are family? John 3:5 is in place. Some people may not know it and should we made them aware of it or we need to shut up?

What if you would be in their place. Would you be happy if someone told you, unhappy? What do you think?

Quote from: Orthonorm
if Christ does and says x. And someone else does and says not x and you are ever in doubt, follow Christ.
Golgotha

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2011, 07:17:22 AM »

Lol I wasn't trying to be an modernist. Quite the opposite. I thought the fact that we've been using old planes was a good point for sticking with the tried and true airbuses.  Smiley I kinda assumed people would think that was old. my bad.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 07:22:51 AM by Golgotha » Logged
Mivac

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2011, 09:50:49 AM »

Jesus came to tell everyone that keeping up maintenance on that pesky engine wasn't necessary any more. Many wouldn't listen and preferred to cling to the old style airbus. Wings-only HS inside, doesn't cancel out the old, it's simply an upgrade.

Jesus came and designed the Airbus which took it's maiden flight on Pentecost, prior to that time the plane was a DC-2 in which the design was given to Moses.   Grin
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2011, 10:36:29 AM »

What I meant is that some Protestant denominations has renounced Baptism

Which ones, please? Instead of vague accusations, why don't you give names?  Thank you.

so according with my understanding of John 3:3 and John 3:5 they can not see Heaven.

If we don't even know what you're writing about, how can we know if your understanding is correct? 

Huh  First it was smashing the windows in this little  metaphor and now it's the engine that is broken?  Did the "windows" mean "baptism"?  If so, Luther certainly didn't get rid of that sacrament, going by your first telling.  I'm not an aeronautics engineer so I couldn't say if it would be possible to turn an "airbus" into a glider.  Wheels with or without neon are still useful for landing.

Well, just what do you really know about Anglicans and Lutherans?  Have you ever met any?  Read any books on either Church? 

Why should they listen to you or anyone who doesn't seem to really know what they might really believe and do as a Buddhist or follower of some other religion?  How would you feel if someone from another religion came up to you and told you "Buddy, you're going to fall hard because you're not part of my faith"?  Would *you* find such an off-hand attitude from a person who didn't know any thing real about E.O to be offensive or annoying or just not understanding about your beliefs and practices?

Ebor

"I wish they would remember that the charge to Peter was "Feed my sheep", not "Try experiments on my rats", or even "Teach my performing dogs new tricks". - C. S. Lewis

Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2011, 10:37:46 AM »

Jesus came to tell everyone that keeping up maintenance on that pesky engine wasn't necessary any more. Many wouldn't listen and preferred to cling to the old style airbus. Wings-only HS inside, doesn't cancel out the old, it's simply an upgrade.

Jesus came and designed the Airbus which took it's maiden flight on Pentecost, prior to that time the plane was a DC-2 in which the design was given to Moses.   Grin

I think that this whole plane metaphor is in serious need of repairs or replacement.  If Moses had a DC-2, then who had the Wright Flyer?   Wink

Mivac

« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2011, 10:45:18 AM »

I think that this whole plane metaphor is in serious need of repairs or replacement.  If Moses had a DC-2, then who had the Wright Flyer?   Wink

Abel of course.   angel
mathetes

Faith: Believer
Jurisdiction: MJAA

« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2011, 10:48:48 AM »

Do debates, or alt least religious/philosophical ever really do anything?

The OP already crushed this answer elsewhere. If the following doesn't make a Protestant jump ship in a lick, I don't know what else will.

Protestantism explained.

At the beginning there was a company named Airbus that produced a valid Airbus manual used to build an Airbus plane that would flie safely. Everybody was happy.

1500 from this company some people used their mind to build their own plane. They called themself Protestants and used their mind to build their own plane they called Protestant Airbus. So at beginning they said that the original manual is false. First thing they were thinking as to why the glasses on the window are neccesary and they tought that these glasses impact people viewing the outside.

So hammer please said Luther, and Calvin and smash....all windows gone. This is how we do protest. The new plane while having the Engine thus being able to fly, would not protect the lifes of passengers so it was almost useless. In religion protestantism  has lost eternal life.

Then many groups were formed starting debates saying engine only, or we believe wings only or some other meanless crap. Some were adding bigger wings saying we are true since it is Wings only and such we have the bigger wings and such.

The Protest and revolutions continued and some extravangt groups took engine out and smashed it.  They were from the Wings only group that took their name seriously.

What can I say more.

Single greatest statement ever made on THE Great Apostasy . . .

Illustrations like this don't prove anything. They're on the same level as Protestant evangelist Vance Havener's quip against Catholicism, "You don't bring out the candles until the power has gone out." As an MJ'er, I'll be laughing about his quip as I light the candles to my Chanukiah.

"Iron sharpens iron, and a man sharpens the countenance of his friend" (Proverbs 27:17 OSB).

"The future isn't what it used to be" (Yogi Berra).
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2011, 02:09:07 PM »

Abel of course.   angel

What?  Not Elijah?  Wink 

Jetavan
Argumentum ad australopithecum
Taxiarches

Faith: Science to the Fourth Power
Jurisdiction: Ohayo Gozaimasu

Barlaam and Josaphat

« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2011, 02:35:30 PM »

Abel of course.   angel

What?  Not Elijah?  Wink 
Actually, Jeremiah. Roll Eyes

If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.
jewish voice
High Elder

« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2011, 03:22:51 PM »

To the op your building up a straw man in which if you set it to close to the fire can also be burned.

Lets take a closer look at the Orthodox church an there claims to be the true church. So should a person be of the old calendar or new calendar seams you can't agree among yourself on this one either. once I get that one settled should I have to have a re-baptism done seams you can't really agree to this as rocor wants to go around claiming that I do. Should I join a state ran church or a non state ran church seams you can't agree on this either if you want to be a government or a church. Which texts should I read to learn more on my faith oh thats right you haven't got around to making a decision on which one everyone should be using. Once I die do I have to go through toll houses or not seams you can't agree on that either. this is just the tip of the iceberg on some of your teachings I ran across.

So all in all seams you have just as many if not more differences as the Protestants do in there teaching and sub groups. 

You might want to start pulling your straw man back from the fire before it all goes up in flames  laugh

Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2011, 03:27:16 PM »

Jesus came and designed the Airbus which took it's maiden flight on Pentecost, prior to that time the plane was a DC-2 in which the design was given to Moses.   Grin

I think that this whole plane metaphor is in serious need of repairs or replacement.  If Moses had a DC-2, then who had the Wright Flyer?   Wink

Abel of course.   angel

What?  Not Elijah?  Wink  
Actually, Jeremiah. Roll Eyes

OK, I'll bite.  Why would Jeremiah have the Wright Flier? (Sorry about the misspelling) and then would Elijah have the Montgolfier brothers' balloon?   Grin

« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 03:28:33 PM by Ebor » Logged

genesisone
Archon

Jurisdiction: Antioch

« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2011, 04:06:23 PM »

Why would Jeremiah have the Wright Flier?
Well, he wouldn't have the Wrong Flier, would he  Tongue  Roll Eyes?
Ebor
Vanyar
Taxiarches

« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2011, 06:32:33 PM »

Ba-dum-dum!

Bad joke.  No biscuit.  Cheesy

WetCatechumen
Roman Catholic
Elder

Faith: Catholic Christianity
Jurisdiction: Latin Rite - Archdiocese of Santa Fe; Ruthenian Byzantine Catholic Eparchy of Phoenix

« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2011, 01:48:43 PM »

To the op your building up a straw man in which if you set it to close to the fire can also be burned.

Lets take a closer look at the Orthodox church an there claims to be the true church. So should a person be of the old calendar or new calendar seams you can't agree among yourself on this one either. once I get that one settled should I have to have a re-baptism done seams you can't really agree to this as rocor wants to go around claiming that I do. Should I join a state ran church or a non state ran church seams you can't agree on this either if you want to be a government or a church. Which texts should I read to learn more on my faith oh thats right you haven't got around to making a decision on which one everyone should be using. Once I die do I have to go through toll houses or not seams you can't agree on that either. this is just the tip of the iceberg on some of your teachings I ran across.

So all in all seams you have just as many if not more differences as the Protestants do in there teaching and sub groups. 

You might want to start pulling your straw man back from the fire before it all goes up in flames  laugh

Yeah, you named some issues which sent me West, but come on, Protestantism is a cluster**** compared to the Eastern Orthodox churches.

"And because they have nothing better to do, they take cushion and chairs to Rome. And while the Pope is saying liturgy, they go, 'Oh, oh, oh, filioque!' And the Pope say, 'Filioque? That-uh sound nice! I think I divide-uh the Church over it!'" - Comrade Real Presence
pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2011, 03:25:41 AM »

Moses did not have a plane. He had a prototype of a plane. The plane would came on the time of Jesus that is Messiah.

Wikipedia on Sheol:
"Sheol ( /ˈʃiːoʊl/ shee-ohl or /ˈʃiːəl/ shee-əl; Hebrew שְׁאוֹל Šʾôl) is the "grave", "pit", or "abyss" in Hebrew.[1][2] She'ol[3] is the earliest conception of the afterlife in the Jewish scriptures. It is a place of darkness to which all dead go, regardless of the moral choices made in life, and where they are "removed from the light of God" (see the Book of Job). In the Tanakh sheol is the common destination of both the righteous and the unrighteous flesh, as recounted in Ecclesiastes and Job."

As you see, there is not fly in Judaism only falling down to Sheol. Thus no plane. 2 exceptions, Enoch and Elijah that did not die yet. No fly and no plane in all religions beside Christianity .
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 03:46:51 AM by pasadi97 » Logged
pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2011, 03:41:16 AM »

Why orthodoxy? What about New/Old Calendar ?

1.Holy Light does come to Eastern Orthodox Church and not to other denominations.The date Holy light comes is Eastern Orthodox date of Easter not Romano Catholic or Protestant date of Easter, so unity in error is not good.
2.Well the most important part of the Church are the mysteries . And here we have unity in Eastern Orthodoxy . The most important unity is unity in keeping mysteries  process unchanged or unchanged as much as possible from the time of Jesus. See, if there unity is replacing leavened bread with unleavened bread or with cookies that unity is not good. If there is unity in giving people only bread when bread and wine was taught by Early Church for 1000 years, that unity may not be good. Renouncing prayers may not be good either.

There are debates even today in some aspects of the faith like Old/New Calendar. May God make the truth win and be adopted by all people in the World.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 03:42:56 AM by pasadi97 » Logged
FountainPen
Is not wasting any more of her ink
OC.net guru

« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2011, 06:41:38 AM »

1.Holy Light does come to Eastern Orthodox Church and not to other denominations.The date Holy light comes is Eastern Orthodox date of Easter not Romano Catholic or Protestant date of Easter, so unity in error is not good.
2.Well the most important part of the Church are the mysteries . And here we have unity in Eastern Orthodoxy . The most important unity is unity in keeping mysteries  process unchanged or unchanged as much as possible from the time of Jesus. See, if there unity is replacing leavened bread with unleavened bread or with cookies that unity is not good. If there is unity in giving people only bread when bread and wine was taught by Early Church for 1000 years, that unity may not be good. Renouncing prayers may not be good either.

There are debates even today in some aspects of the faith like Old/New Calendar. May God make the truth win and be adopted by all people in the World.

Pasadi, surely our unity as Christians should be about love? The only thing that unites us all is the love of God in Christ (John 13:35 By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one to another.) True unity then would be about who we are unified in and the love we display to each other, rather than the rituals we perform together being the same.

None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try. Mark Twain
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Protospatharios

Lord, have mercy on the Christians in Mosul!

« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2011, 12:16:46 PM »

Miracles are never to be the foundation of belief that our faith is true.

I'd rather that God reveal the truth and give us the discernment to see it and the free will to accept it. Oh wait, He already has.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2011, 01:46:14 PM »

I don't know anyone who replaces the Eucharist with cookies.

I like cookies, though.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

spcasuncoast.org
PeterTheAleut
Protospatharios

« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2011, 02:06:01 PM »

You'd be surprised. I witnessed a crackers-and-Coke communion once. Granted, it wasn't in a formal church service.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2011, 02:42:34 PM »

Good crimony!  Shocked  Angry

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

spcasuncoast.org
FountainPen
OC.net guru

« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2011, 07:31:46 PM »

You'd be surprised. I witnessed a crackers-and-Coke communion once. Granted, it wasn't in a formal church service.

That's just wrong.

None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try. Mark Twain
William
Muted
Protokentarchos

« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2011, 07:59:27 PM »

Nice mosaic!

Apart from moral conduct, all that man thinks himself able to do in order to become acceptable to God is mere superstition and religious folly. - Immanuel Kant
Volnutt
Archon

Faith: Agnostic/Universalist

« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2011, 08:18:21 PM »

That's just wrong.
There's a hipster church in Seattle that does pizza and coke communion.
FountainPen
OC.net guru

« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2011, 02:19:09 AM »

That's just wrong.

Father Johns?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 02:21:06 AM by FountainPen » Logged

dcommini
Tha mi sgulan na Trianaid
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Antiochian

Beannachd Dia dhuit

dcommini
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2011, 02:23:46 AM »

That's just wrong.

Father Johns?

laugh I had a good laugh at that one

Gun cuireadh do chupa thairis le slàinte agus sona - May your cup overflow with health and happiness
Check out my blog...
FountainPen
OC.net guru

« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2011, 02:44:45 AM »

That's just wrong.

Father Johns?

I think that would put me off pizza for life -- even artichoke and basil pizza!

PeterTheAleut
Protospatharios

« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2011, 02:47:49 AM »

That's just wrong.

Father Johns?

With smoked oysters?
FountainPen
OC.net guru

« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2011, 02:52:14 AM »

That's just wrong.

Father Johns?

With smoked oysters?

I'd pick those off and give them to you.

PeterTheAleut
Protospatharios

« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2011, 02:54:07 AM »

That's just wrong.

Father Johns?

With smoked oysters?

And I'd eat them. Grin I love smoked oysters.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 02:55:16 AM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
FountainPen
OC.net guru

« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2011, 03:03:43 AM »

That's just wrong.

Father Johns?

With smoked oysters?

And I'd eat them. Grin I love smoked oysters.

To be honest, i haven't tried them but they sound like i wouldn't like them. I'd have to try one before you told me what it was and then i might like it. #laughs I doubt it though.

Back to communion:
I used to find it difficult enough when we had Ribena instead of wine, even though i understood why.

Pizza and coke is too far.

orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2011, 04:16:10 AM »

Back to communion:
I used to find it difficult enough when we had Ribena instead of wine, even though i understood why.

Why?

Volnutt
Archon

« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2011, 04:39:57 AM »

That's just wrong.

Father Johns?
LOL

Very nice. For that, I'll overlook the artichokes :X
FountainPen
OC.net guru

« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2011, 06:35:20 AM »

Back to communion:

Why?

We had a couple of people in church who found the alcohol really difficult so the leadership plumped for Ribena.

orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2011, 04:13:38 PM »

Back to communion:

Why?

We had a couple of people in church who found the alcohol really difficult so the leadership plumped for Ribena.

I don't know what that means. That they found it "difficult".

The church I was in as kid did the occasional Lord's Supper with little styrofoam cups of grape juice and bread, because drinking was a sin and the wine in the Bible was actually grape juice.

FountainPen
OC.net guru

« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2011, 06:52:37 PM »

Back to communion:

Why?

I don't know what that means. That they found it "difficult".

The church I was in as kid did the occasional Lord's Supper with little styrofoam cups of grape juice and bread, because drinking was a sin and the wine in the Bible was actually grape juice.

AA members

I think we both know that the wine in the bible wasn't grape juice #laughs I always love that one.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 06:53:43 PM by FountainPen » Logged

pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2011, 05:27:15 AM »

The biggest difference for Protestant denominations that give what they call communion is that they give symbols however, nowhere is to be found the word symbol in John 6:53.
In my understanding, Jesus teaches you that you need Holy Communion for eternal life John 6:53-John 6:58.
Protestantism teaches you that symbols are Ok, or that words are Ok or that nothing is ok.

Now you decide to listen to Jesus or to Protestantism.
I believe moving from Holy Communion to symbols, words, nothing is  a great blunder, mistake of Protestantism and raises many eyebrows regarding theological qualifications of the reformers. Back then being able to write and read was a major accomplishment, however this would not qualify somebody to come and pick from christianity what he likes. They may had it right in some aspects however for a NEW religion they need to have it right in ALL  aspects since people can not loose eternat life, I say again, eternal life because of a blunder. They affect the destinity of their children for a long period of time by choosing a religion, so it is a serious issue. Not want to go that to have Holy Communion may be needed that Holy Spirit to come and make Holy Communion. So Apostolic succesion, priest ordination, good teachings may be important. Not only that but nowehre in the bible says about reformation and that people can start Churches.

See, all of us go to doctor, get best medication to extend our life with months, years, decades and such. This is what doctors can do and this is not something to overlook. Now we are speaking about extending our life with eternity. Why should we settle for symbols when Eastern Orthodox Church has what Jesus said. Why would us settle to a picture of a car, a symbol of a car to do a trip when the actual car would be available.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 05:36:16 AM by pasadi97 » Logged
Volnutt
Archon

« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2011, 05:31:15 AM »

And yet St. John of Damascus tells us a symbol participates in the reality of that which it signifies. What if Protestants are partaking without knowing it?
pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2011, 07:16:45 AM »

Some partake nothing and Old Law was a symbol of New Law, anyhow it did move nobody to heaven by itself, and yes if I would be happy if Protestans will get eternal life.

Anyhow,why to get a chance in not getting eternal life? If you would get a chance to eat from a tree of eternal life OR from a tree that looks like a tree of eternal life, what would you do?

I believe Salvation Army has no baptism. Other protestant groups may do this as well. People need to decide. Do they like gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood life or not. If they don't like it then they need not strive for goooooooooooood neighborhoods here. If they do like goood life, then they need to be baptised so they don't get a bad neighborhood in after life.

Good life in after life= orthodoxy.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 07:26:02 AM by pasadi97 » Logged
pasadi97
High Elder

« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2011, 08:11:54 AM »

Eastern Orthodox Church is in Union with victorious Eastern Orthodox Church from heaven with God, with Jesus, with truth, with Eternal life. See , in heaven there is no protestant Church as Luther has no pwoer there and as Apostle Luke was painter of icons.

So to come to an union with errors , Eastern orthodox Church may have to sever its union with Victoriuous Eastern orthodox Church from Heaven, with Apostles, it may have to condemn Apostle Luke for painting icons, with truth and such, out of false love. True love is the love of God, is the love for good for your neighbour.

This is why ecumenism is perceived as error. Anyhow it is an utopy, the union in errors since love of God is sincere and gates of Hell will not prevail.

Translation in English.

Eastern Orthodox Church is in union with great life in after life. If you want a palace in after life here you can have it. To come in union with trouble in after life , with mortality it may have to sever union with good life and immortality. Nobody wants this.

I prefer disunity in Heaven rather than unity in hell. If I can choose, a great life in after life and disunity is preferrable to trouble in after life and unity.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 08:43:55 AM by pasadi97 » Logged
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: