Author Topic: Conrad Murray found guilty of the involuntary manslaugher of Michael Jackson  (Read 400 times)

Offline GTAsoldier

• Elder
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/07/jury-reaches-verdict-in-conrad-murray-trial/?&hpt=hp_c1

Dr. Conrad Murray was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the 2009 death of singer Michael Jackson on Monday.

The seven-man, five-woman panel had to be unanimous on their decision to either convict or acquit Dr. Conrad Murray of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's June 2009 death. They began deliberating Friday and did not meet over the weekend. Overall they deliberated for about nine hours.

I got two words for Conrad.............BEAT IT!  ;D

Peace,

GTA
God be merciful to us sinners.

Quote from: IoanC
the best way of conveying God's love to people is through your own presence and deeds.
No longer posting on this forum. Thanks to all the helpful people who inspired me. God bless.

Offline biro

• Elevator lady, levitate me
  • Site Supporter
  • Hoplitarches
This afternoon, I watched that interview- I think it was on NBC- with Jackson's dermatologist. He said Michael was 'not a drug addict,' but later said Michael did have a problem with propofol. The reporter ran over the questions again, and the doctor just gave the same answers. Everything in this case is troubling.

Online vamrat

• Vamratoraptor
  • Merarches
  • Faith: Serbian Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Diocese of New Gracanica
The whole case is odd.  They were looking for a scapegoat and found a convenient one.
Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich’s gehört, den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt.