OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 21, 2014, 04:18:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Conrad Murray found guilty of the involuntary manslaugher of Michael Jackson  (Read 338 times) Average Rating: 0
GTAsoldier
Elder

Faith: Christian
Jurisdiction: God knows what lives in me in place of me....

GTAsoldier
« on: November 07, 2011, 05:27:24 PM »

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/07/jury-reaches-verdict-in-conrad-murray-trial/?&hpt=hp_c1

Dr. Conrad Murray was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the 2009 death of singer Michael Jackson on Monday.

The seven-man, five-woman panel had to be unanimous on their decision to either convict or acquit Dr. Conrad Murray of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's June 2009 death. They began deliberating Friday and did not meet over the weekend. Overall they deliberated for about nine hours.

I got two words for Conrad.............BEAT IT!  Grin

Peace,

GTA

God be merciful to us sinners.

Quote from: IoanC
the best way of conveying God's love to people is through your own presence and deeds.
No longer posting on this forum. Thanks to all the helpful people who inspired me. God bless.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 11:56:24 PM »

This afternoon, I watched that interview- I think it was on NBC- with Jackson's dermatologist. He said Michael was 'not a drug addict,' but later said Michael did have a problem with propofol. The reporter ran over the questions again, and the doctor just gave the same answers. Everything in this case is troubling.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 11:47:11 AM »

The whole case is odd.  They were looking for a scapegoat and found a convenient one.
Tags: michael jackson 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: