OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 01, 2014, 12:36:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marxist Morlocks using St Paul's Cathedral as a toilet  (Read 1095 times) Average Rating: 0
sainthieu
Abstractor of the Quintessence
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« on: November 07, 2011, 12:31:16 PM »

UK Daily Mail:

"Staff at St Paul's have been forced to clear up human waste inside the cathedral, it emerged today.

They have made several trips with mops to remove the mess found on a carpet inside the church near the West Steps -  just yards from the anti-capitalist protest camp.

One cleric furious at the use of the building 'as a latrine' said: ' This is desecration of a very holy place. it hurts me and it hurts the staff.'"

Hiwot
Christ is Risen!
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

Job 19:25-27

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 01:20:02 PM »

The Marxist's highest level of desecration is manifested in their desecration of the individual human person, its an ideology that resembles the Borg= Assimilate or die!,  if you live you live for the collective whatever that is...  and oh yeah ..Resistance is futile!

Edit: this fiasco was possible only in a democratic country, had this type of protest occurred in a Marxist contry , the protesters would have found themselves if lucky in a dungeon in undisclosed location, if unlucky dead and buried in a mass grave somewhere. that is Marxist rule for you. protest all the like, but they should know they could do so, only in a democratic country. really it is like Islam, how the Muslim protest for this right and that in democratic countries and I agree they should and it is that very right that democratic rule protects, but who in their right mind can do the same in Islamic countries?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 01:28:24 PM by Hiwot » Logged

To God be the Glory in all things! Amen!

Only pray for me, that God would give me both inward and outward strength, that I may not only speak, but truly will; and that I may not merely be called a Christian, but really be found to be one. St.Ignatius of Antioch.Epistle to the Romans.
augustin717
Taxiarches

Faith: The other ROC

Teaching on the mountain

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 01:25:09 PM »

The Marxist's highest level of desecration is manifested in their desecration of the individual human person, its an ideology that resembles the Borg= Assimilate or die!,  if you live you live for the collective whatever that is...  and oh yeah ..Resistance is futile!
Meanwhile enjoy living for your corporate masters. They feed you, after all.
Aindriú
Faster! Funnier!
Protokentarchos

Faith: Cynical
Jurisdiction: Vestibule of Hell

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 01:28:40 PM »

AKA - If you're not communist, you're for <insert evil overlord>.

I'm going to need this.
augustin717
Taxiarches

Teaching on the mountain

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 01:30:01 PM »

Oh,com'on. You apparently live in The Shire.
Aindriú
Faster! Funnier!
Protokentarchos

Faith: Cynical
Jurisdiction: Vestibule of Hell

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 01:32:55 PM »

That would be awesome. The shire. Green. Six big meals a day. And neither communist, nor for Mordor.

Did I mention the beer?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 01:33:08 PM by Aindriú » Logged

I'm going to need this.
augustin717
Taxiarches

Teaching on the mountain

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 01:35:55 PM »

That would be awesome. The shire. Green. Six big meals a day. And neither communist, nor for Mordor.

Did I mention the beer?
It's not a compliment. Don't get excited. It's merely a petty bourgeois fantasy.
Hiwot
Christ is Risen!
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church

Job 19:25-27

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 01:36:17 PM »

Did I mention the beer?
Kiss

To God be the Glory in all things! Amen!

Only pray for me, that God would give me both inward and outward strength, that I may not only speak, but truly will; and that I may not merely be called a Christian, but really be found to be one. St.Ignatius of Antioch.Epistle to the Romans.
Schultz
Christian. Guitarist. Zymurgist. Librarian.
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA

Scion of the McKeesport Becks.

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 02:41:28 PM »

UK Daily Mail:

"Staff at St Paul's have been forced to clear up human waste inside the cathedral, it emerged today.

They have made several trips with mops to remove the mess found on a carpet inside the church near the West Steps -  just yards from the anti-capitalist protest camp.

One cleric furious at the use of the building 'as a latrine' said: ' This is desecration of a very holy place. it hurts me and it hurts the staff.'"

Because it simply HAS to be those Marxists. 

Innocent until proven guilty.  Oh wait, that doesn't apply to dissidents, does it? 

"Hearing a nun's confession is like being stoned to death with popcorn." --Abp. Fulton Sheen
Papist
Patriarch of Pontification
Toumarches

Faith: Catholic
Jurisdiction: Byzantine

Praying for the Christians in Iraq

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 02:43:11 PM »

Digusting

Note Papist's influence from the tyrannical monarchism of traditional papism .
LizaSymonenko
Слава Ісусу Христу!!! Glory to Jesus Christ!!!
Global Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: God's Holy Catholic and Apostolic Orthodox Church
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2011, 03:02:12 PM »

Whoever did that lacks common courtesy.

I'm sure there must be some bushes outside they could have used.

Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria
sainthieu
Abstractor of the Quintessence
High Elder

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2011, 03:04:16 PM »

Innocent until proven guilty.  Oh wait, that doesn't apply to dissidents, does it?

Hey, Schultzy: Reading improves the mind:

"Note: All entries on this list are real and verified. Below each entry you will find a series of source links documenting the support for OWS. We have striven in almost all cases to reference either first-hand statements by the groups or individuals themselves, hosted on their own Web sites; or videos of the people in question voicing their support for OWS at various Occupations; or news reports from reliable mainstream networks; or articles by publications or organizations sympathetic to the Occupy movement; or indisputable evidence, whatever the source. As a result, it cannot be claimed that these statements of support were made up or distorted by detractors of the Occupy movement."

And their source links work. Clicky clicky.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 03:07:22 PM by sainthieu » Logged
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: