OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 22, 2014, 02:26:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Picture  (Read 1291 times) Average Rating: 0
Ansgar
Archon

Faith: More than an inquirer, less than a catechumen
Jurisdiction: Exarchate of orthodox churches of russian tradition in western Europe

Keep your mind in hell and do not despair

« on: October 31, 2011, 02:36:07 PM »

I have uploaded a picture to my computer I would like to post but I am really bad at computers and I just can't make it work.
Any advice?

Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite
mike
Stratopedarches

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 06:53:32 AM »

Go to http://imageshack.us/, then upload a picture there. After that click on the picture with the right button of the mouse and choose "copy the picture's address" or something like that. Go here and paste the copied thing between {img} and {/img} tags where {} brackets are replaced with [] ones.

Byzantinism
no longer posting here
Ansgar
Archon

Faith: More than an inquirer, less than a catechumen
Jurisdiction: Exarchate of orthodox churches of russian tradition in western Europe

Keep your mind in hell and do not despair

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 09:58:41 AM »

Go to http://imageshack.us/, then upload a picture there. After that click on the picture with the right button of the mouse and choose "copy the picture's address" or something like that. Go here and paste the copied thing between {img} and {/img} tags where {} brackets are replaced with [] ones.

Thank you, I'll try that.

Do not be cast down over the struggle - the Lord loves a brave warrior. The Lord loves the soul that is valiant.

-St Silouan the athonite
LizaSymonenko
Слава Ісусу Христу!!! Glory to Jesus Christ!!!
Global Moderator
Toumarches

Faith: God's Holy Catholic and Apostolic Orthodox Church
Jurisdiction: Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the U.S.A.

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 10:27:55 AM »

You could also attach it (if it's not too large) by clicking on "Additional Options", at the lower left corner of your post.

Conquer evil men by your gentle kindness, and make zealous men wonder at your goodness. Put the lover of legality to shame by your compassion. With the afflicted be afflicted in mind. Love all men, but keep distant from all men.
—St. Isaac of Syria
ialmisry
There's nothing John of Damascus can't answer
Warned
Hypatos

Faith: جامعي Arab confesssing the Orthodox Faith of the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Antioch (for now), but my heart belongs to Alexandria

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 11:31:23 AM »

btw, if you have to downsize it, the form is [img width=500 ]http://PICTURE[/img ] (with no space before ]), where 500 is the width you want.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 11:32:28 AM by ialmisry » Logged

Question a friend, perhaps he did not do it; but if he did anything so that he may do it no more.
A hasty quarrel kindles fire,
and urgent strife sheds blood.
If you blow on a spark, it will glow;
if you spit on it, it will be put out;
                           and both come out of your mouth
mark thomas

Faith: orthodox
Jurisdiction: antioch

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2011, 12:46:54 PM »

I started to follow the above instructions and saw several warnings on websites that imageshack . Us is a virus site.  Perhaps imageshack.com is safe, but it has me worried. Anyone have any solid info on this?

"Who touches, is also touched"
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: