Author Topic: Orthonorm is a saint  (Read 16740 times)

Offline Shiny

• Site Supporter
  • Toumarches
  • Paint It Red
Re: Orthonorm is a saint
« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2013, 05:54:26 AM »
Also I'm disappointed you don't have Ice Cube and his entourage at your baptism.

I thought he wasn't into that Nation of Islam thang anymore. Prob needed to drop it to get some family movie-cred going in Jewollywood.

Or atleast that's what Mel tells me.

I wish Em contacted you before making Relapse, something about his new records aren't slim shady at all.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 05:56:00 AM by Achronos »
“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan

Offline Asteriktos

• Akathistos, destroyer of words
  • Hypatos
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2017, 10:18:50 PM »
This thread is a time capsule of past users. Even the title is.
"Books of apostates, heretics, schismatics, oc.netters, and all other writers defending heresy or schism or in any way attacking the foundations of religion, are altogether prohibited." - Pope Leo XIII

Offline TheTrisagion

• Delusional Overlord
  • Hoplitarches
  • And the cat is back again.
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2017, 11:23:23 PM »
Fond memories of when I used to lurk here. I'm getting all emotional...  :'(
The term planet earth is an innovation which has arisen in recent centuries with the error of heliocentrism.

If one wants to confess a pure doctrine of Orthodoxy, they should be careful not to refer to the earth as a planet, unlike the current Pope as well as Patriarch Kirill and Patriarch Bartholomew, who regularly speak in error when they refer to our planet earth.