OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 28, 2014, 08:38:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Website about false Orthodox in Spanish  (Read 865 times) Average Rating: 0
Dominika
Serbian/Polish
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Church of Poland

St. Luke, pray for us!

« on: August 31, 2012, 07:22:34 AM »

www.fakeorthodox.blogspot.com es una página web en español que trata de unas grupos religiosos que aunque se llaman ortodoxos, no tienen nada en común con la verdadera Iglesia Ortodoxa, no son canónicas. Ésos grupos aparecen principalmente en la América Latina, porque la mayoría de la gente de ésos teritorios sabe practicamente nada sobre la Ortodoxia. La página muestra los obpispos falsos en el vestimiento de los obispos y en su vida real, por ejemplo con sus mujeres.

Some time ago I’ve found this website in Spanish and I thought it can be useful for Spanish speaking people. I couldn’t imagine that in Latin America there are so many religious groups that call themselves “Orthodox”. I was really shocked. It’s horrible that because of the lack of knowledge about Orthodoxy, some people can trust men who wear bishop’s vestment and in reality they’re married and often not religious at all.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 07:46:10 AM by Dominika » Logged

Pray for persecuted Christians, especially in Serbian Kosovo and Raška, Egypt and Syria
Gorazd
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: The Ecumenical Patriarchate of Istanbul and Chambésy

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 08:55:36 AM »

There also are canonical bishops, who are married. Just look at Bulgaria.
mike
Warned
Stratopedarches

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 08:59:57 AM »

What do you mean?
Gorazd
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: The Ecumenical Patriarchate of Istanbul and Chambésy

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 09:05:21 AM »

During the second Bulgarian schism, in the 1990s, several married men were consecrated bishops by the schismatics. After the end of the schism, they became auxiliary bishops of the canonical Church.
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: