OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 17, 2014, 09:12:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags CHAT Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 18 Examples Of How Christians Are Being Specifically Targete  (Read 785 times) Average Rating: 0
JR
Elder

Faith: No idea
Jurisdiction: Athens

« on: October 05, 2011, 08:23:25 AM »

18 Examples Of How Christians Are Being Specifically Targete

When the freedom of speech of one group is being threatened, it is a threat to all of us.  Just because you may not be a Christian, don’t think that what you are about to read is not a problem for you as well.

The truth is that any individual or group that does not “fit in” with the new “politically-correct” global system that is emerging is going to be persecuted sooner or later.  In our society today, it has become quite fashionable to bash Christians.  In fact, I am quite certain that some of the comments that get left after this article will say really horrible things about Christians.  But after “Big Brother” is done with the Christians, are you sure that they will not come after you next?  When I speak of “Big Brother”, I am not just speaking of the government.  In today’s world, giant corporations and the mainstream media also play instrumental roles in the totalitarian police state prison grid that is being constructed all around us.  The elite control the government, they run nearly all of the major corporations and they own most of the major media outlets.  Anyone that does not “conform” to their system is a threat.  As time goes by, the persecution of those that attempt to “rebel” against their system is only going to become more intense.
So if you are not a Christian, do not applaud when the system cracks down on Bible-believing Christians.
You never know, you might be next.
The following are 18 examples of how Christians are being specifically targeted by “Big Brother”….

http://www.infowars.com/18-examples-of-how-christians-are-being-specifically-targeted-by-big-brother/

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them".

Mother Teresa
PeterTheAleut
The Right Blowhard Peter the Furtive of Yetts O'Muckhart
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 12:00:06 PM »

When the freedom of speech of one group is being threatened, it is a threat to all of us.  Just because you may not be a Christian, don’t think that what you are about to read is not a problem for you as well.

The truth is that any individual or group that does not “fit in” with the new “politically-correct” global system that is emerging is going to be persecuted sooner or later.  In our society today, it has become quite fashionable to bash Christians.  In fact, I am quite certain that some of the comments that get left after this article will say really horrible things about Christians.  But after “Big Brother” is done with the Christians, are you sure that they will not come after you next?  When I speak of “Big Brother”, I am not just speaking of the government.  In today’s world, giant corporations and the mainstream media also play instrumental roles in the totalitarian police state prison grid that is being constructed all around us.  The elite control the government, they run nearly all of the major corporations and they own most of the major media outlets.  Anyone that does not “conform” to their system is a threat.  As time goes by, the persecution of those that attempt to “rebel” against their system is only going to become more intense.
So if you are not a Christian, do not applaud when the system cracks down on Bible-believing Christians.
The following are 18 examples of how Christians are being specifically targeted by “Big Brother”….

http://www.infowars.com/18-examples-of-how-christians-are-being-specifically-targeted-by-big-brother/
Do you believe everything Alex Jones says on that Web site? If so, why?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 12:00:35 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
yeshuaisiam
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox, Anabaptist, Other Early Christianity kind of jumbled together

A pulling horse cannot kick.

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 04:09:05 PM »

Excellent post JR.  I agree completely.

Peter, most of what Alex Jones posts is not his own content.  This was from the source "American Dream".  There is a link you can click on the top.  I don't give everything he says credence though, but a lot of it is pretty accurate.

I learned how to be more frugal and save money at http://www.livingpress.com
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 04:43:26 PM »

Excellent post JR.  I agree completely.

Peter, most of what Alex Jones posts is not his own content.  This was from the source "American Dream".  There is a link you can click on the top.  I don't give everything he says credence though, but a lot of it is pretty accurate.
So why do YOU believe him?

To deem Alex Jones accurate, you have to have knowledge of the facts from sources other than Alex Jones so that you have something against which to compare him. Personal opinion doesn't count.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 04:44:06 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
Alveus Lacuna
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Serbian

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 04:54:46 PM »

Peter: How do YOU know that YOU are real, and if so how do you know that your knowledge is ascertainably certifiable?
Ioannis Climacus
High Elder

"There is no religion higher than TRUTH"

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 05:00:49 PM »

Peter, most of what Alex Jones posts is not his own content.  This was from the source "American Dream".  There is a link you can click on the top.  I don't give everything he says credence though, but a lot of it is pretty accurate.

To deem Alex Jones accurate, you have to have knowledge of the facts from sources other than Alex Jones so that you have something against which to compare him. Personal opinion doesn't count.
The stories posted on Infowars are some of the most well documented articles around. Scan over the story JR just posted. The sheer number of sites linked thoroughly support anything posted on Alex's site.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 05:06:43 PM by Ioannis Climacus » Logged

Note : Many of my posts (especially the ones antedating late 2012) do not reflect charity, tact, or even views I presently hold. Please forgive me for any antagonism I have caused.
Asteriktos
Pegleg J
Protostrator

Faith: Like an arrow to the knee

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 05:21:59 PM »

Saw the name Alex Jones, did not read.

I'll bet I look like a goof.

"And since when have Christians become afraid of rain?"
Cavaradossi
法網恢恢,疏而不漏
OC.net guru

Faith: Chalcedonian Automaton Serial No. 5Aj4bx9
Jurisdiction: Chalcedonian Automaton Factory 5

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 06:01:50 PM »

Peter: How do YOU know that YOU are real, and if so how do you know that your knowledge is ascertainably certifiable?

Furthermore, how might he prove his existence to us?

Be comforted, and have faith, O Israel, for your God is infinitely simple and one, composed of no parts.
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 06:29:52 PM »

Is he still saying the black helicopters are coming after him and whatnot?

Don't they have the Baker Act for this kind of thing?

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 07:04:24 PM »

The stories posted on Infowars are some of the most well documented articles around. Scan over the story JR just posted. The sheer number of sites linked thoroughly support anything posted on Alex's site.
Proof that anyone can take a bunch of disparate articles and make them say together whatever one wants them to say. Doesn't prove the overall story true, however.
Ioannis Climacus
High Elder

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 07:53:56 PM »

Proof that anyone can take a bunch of disparate articles and make them say together whatever one wants them to say. Doesn't prove the overall story true, however.
Out of curiosity, do you take such a scrupulous stance when examining the legitimacy of things reported by mainstream media?

Or are you predisposed to except such words at face value?

Note : Many of my posts (especially the ones antedating late 2012) do not reflect charity, tact, or even views I presently hold. Please forgive me for any antagonism I have caused.
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 08:09:37 PM »

Excellent post JR.  I agree completely.

Peter, most of what Alex Jones posts is not his own content.  This was from the source "American Dream".  There is a link you can click on the top.  I don't give everything he says credence though, but a lot of it is pretty accurate.

Out of curiosity, do you take such a scrupulous stance when examining the legitimacy of things reported by mainstream media?
Yes.

Yes, I'm also predisposed to except such words at face value. Now accepting them is a totally different matter. Grin
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 08:12:36 PM by PeterTheAleut » Logged
primuspilus
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of North America - Western Rite Orthodox

Inserting personal quote here.

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 12:35:36 PM »

I dont need Alex Jones to tell me Christians are slowly being encircled by the World.

PP

"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great
PeterTheAleut
Section Moderator
Protospatharios

EXTERMINATE!

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 01:45:16 PM »

Now let me ask you. Are you as predisposed as you appear to be to accept at face value everything reported by the alternative media? If so, why?
FountainPen
Is not wasting any more of her ink
OC.net guru

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 01:52:53 PM »

When the freedom of speech of one group is being threatened, it is a threat to all of us.  Just because you may not be a Christian, don’t think that what you are about to read is not a problem for you as well.

The truth is that any individual or group that does not “fit in” with the new “politically-correct” global system that is emerging is going to be persecuted sooner or later.  In our society today, it has become quite fashionable to bash Christians.  In fact, I am quite certain that some of the comments that get left after this article will say really horrible things about Christians.  But after “Big Brother” is done with the Christians, are you sure that they will not come after you next?  When I speak of “Big Brother”, I am not just speaking of the government.  In today’s world, giant corporations and the mainstream media also play instrumental roles in the totalitarian police state prison grid that is being constructed all around us.  The elite control the government, they run nearly all of the major corporations and they own most of the major media outlets.  Anyone that does not “conform” to their system is a threat.  As time goes by, the persecution of those that attempt to “rebel” against their system is only going to become more intense.

Scaremongering never does anyone any good. You might as well just get on and use the freedom we have to the best possible advantage. We have a lot of freedom and on the whole i think we take it for granted.

None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try. Mark Twain
IsmiLiora
Chronic Exaggerator
Archon

Faith: One step closer!
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America (GOA)

Back by unpopular demand.

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2011, 01:55:51 PM »

How about the Christians that are actually being killed for their beliefs?

She's touring the facility/and picking up slack.
--
"For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow." Ecclesiastes 1:18
--
I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view --
Life went on no matter who was wrong or right
FountainPen
Is not wasting any more of her ink
OC.net guru

« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2011, 02:07:35 PM »

There are many places where Christians are killed, beaten or held hostage and we should pray for them. Out of respect to their suffering i think we owe it to them to stop complaining about the small injustices we have to put up with and use the freedom we do have to better effect.

None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try. Mark Twain
Ioannis Climacus
High Elder

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2011, 12:57:50 PM »

Yes, I'm also predisposed to except such words at face value. Now accepting them is a totally different matter. Grin
To adapt a quote taken from the life of Emperor Sigismund :

"I am above grammar".  police

Now let me ask you. Are you as predisposed as you appear to be to accept at face value everything reported by the alternative media? If so, why?
No, but I avoid getting news one perspective. That is, I will balance what I hear on mainstream media with stories reported by Jones, and even news reported from different national perspectives (such as Russian and Iranian ones). I have learned from experience that mainstream media is among the most untrustworthy - thus my preference in alternative sources.

I do, however, have a good deal of confidence in Alex Jones. That is not to say I never disagree with him, but he provides abundant amounts of compelling evidence for his new reports (even if he does overuse sensationalistic titles) and has a history of accuracy.

Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: