Author Topic: The Relics of Saint Emperor Orthonorm  (Read 397 times)

Offline TheMathematician

• OC.net guru
  • Formerly known as Montalo
  • Faith: Orthodox
  • Jurisdiction: ACROD
The Relics of Saint Emperor Orthonorm
« on: October 04, 2011, 10:20:42 PM »
Since our Most Imperial Majesty is on our deathbed, and will without question be canonized a saint, we shall begin to lay our bids and buy his relics.

As the Emperor Emeritus, it is only right that his computer, heart, and kneecap and tongue go to me, and as a former mod the nose goes to asteriktos.

The rest of his body and possessions shall be bidded on, and all members are welcome to start the bidding at 100 euros for a body part, and 50 euros for one of his possessions.

Offline Volnutt

• Taxiarches
  • Torn apaaaht
  • Faith: Semi-Evangelical
  • Jurisdiction: Might become Orthodox
Re: The Relics of Saint Emperor Orthonorm
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 10:25:38 PM »
I'll take his carbonated water thingy, I'm going to make my own Pool of Bethesda in my backyard.
Every day we should hear at least one little song, read one good poem, see one exquisite picture, and, if possible, speak a few sensible words. -Goethe

I once heard a monk say, “The person of prayer does not need to go any further than his own heart to find the source of all violence in the world.” -Fr. Stephen Freeman

Offline Shlomlokh

• 主哀れめよ!
  • OC.net guru
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 10:26:48 PM »
Since our Most Imperial Majesty is on our deathbed, and will without question be canonized a saint, we shall begin to lay our bids and buy his relics.

As the Emperor Emeritus, it is only right that his computer, heart, and kneecap and tongue go to me, and as a former mod the nose goes to asteriktos.

The rest of his body and possessions shall be bidded on, and all members are welcome to start the bidding at 100 euros for a body part, and 50 euros for one of his possessions.
Oh get a room!  ::)  :P
"I will pour out my prayer unto the Lord, and to Him will I proclaim my grief; for with evils my soul is filled, and my life unto hades hath drawn nigh, and like Jonah I will pray: From corruption raise me up, O God." -Ode VI, Irmos of the Supplicatory Canon to the Theotokos

Offline FrChris

• The Rodney Dangerfield of OC.net
  • Site Supporter
  • Taxiarches
  • Holy Father Patrick, thank you for your help!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 10:27:33 PM »
This has gone on long enough, and this thread is being locked due to popular request.

+FrChris
Administrator
"As the sparrow flees from a hawk, so the man seeking humility flees from an argument". St John Climacus