OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 21, 2014, 01:10:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Relics of Saint Emperor Orthonorm  (Read 311 times) Average Rating: 0
TheMathematician
Banished and Disgraced
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Serbian

Formerly known as Montalo

« on: October 04, 2011, 10:20:42 PM »

Since our Most Imperial Majesty is on our deathbed, and will without question be canonized a saint, we shall begin to lay our bids and buy his relics.

As the Emperor Emeritus, it is only right that his computer, heart, and kneecap and tongue go to me, and as a former mod the nose goes to asteriktos.

The rest of his body and possessions shall be bidded on, and all members are welcome to start the bidding at 100 euros for a body part, and 50 euros for one of his possessions.
Volnutt
Archon

Faith: Inquirer
Jurisdiction: Protestant, for now...

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 10:25:38 PM »

I'll take his carbonated water thingy, I'm going to make my own Pool of Bethesda in my backyard.

I'm not posting on oc.net for the time being. Thank you to everyone for your support!
Shlomlokh
主哀れめよ!
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Bulgarian

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 10:26:48 PM »

Since our Most Imperial Majesty is on our deathbed, and will without question be canonized a saint, we shall begin to lay our bids and buy his relics.

As the Emperor Emeritus, it is only right that his computer, heart, and kneecap and tongue go to me, and as a former mod the nose goes to asteriktos.

The rest of his body and possessions shall be bidded on, and all members are welcome to start the bidding at 100 euros for a body part, and 50 euros for one of his possessions.
Oh get a room!  Roll Eyes  Tongue

"I will pour out my prayer unto the Lord, and to Him will I proclaim my grief; for with evils my soul is filled, and my life unto hades hath drawn nigh, and like Jonah I will pray: From corruption raise me up, O God." -Ode VI, Irmos of the Supplicatory Canon to the Theotokos
FrChris
The Rodney Dangerfield of OC.net
Site Supporter
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian

Holy Father Patrick, thank you for your help!

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 10:27:33 PM »

This has gone on long enough, and this thread is being locked due to popular request.

+FrChris
Administrator

"As the sparrow flees from a hawk, so the man seeking humility flees from an argument". St John Climacus
Tags: orthonorm 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: