OrthodoxChristianity.net
August 22, 2014, 12:05:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Board!  (Read 3924 times) Average Rating: 0
Robert
"Amazing"
Archon

« on: August 03, 2004, 04:29:21 AM »

In honor of one of my favorite internet forums, DVDTalk, I have decided to start a technical help section on OC.net where you can voice any questions you have, and they do not have to be board related!

So please, ask away, and someone will give you a hand! It is just one way we can share our talents and interests with each other.

R
Donna Rose
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2004, 12:34:02 PM »

WOW i was so confused on the 50 most recent threads, til i realized u went and created a new board....my question is....WHAT WERE YOU DOING UP AT 4 AM IN THE FIRST PLACE???

well, even tho u clearly didnt get enough sleep last night, at least you are helping others out Smiley we are all very lucky to have u 'round, Cap'n! Wink (muah!)

hmmmm...
David
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of the South)

Retired GM

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2004, 02:09:54 PM »

Nice work.  I hope that you don't go copying all of DVDTalk's boards, though, or we might get in trouble.  Smiley

"When looking at faults, use a mirror, not a telescope."
-Yazid Ibrahim
Tags: techies are cool 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: