OrthodoxChristianity.net
October 22, 2014, 12:49:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boy (11 yrs) in sex change. Lesbian parents fix his 'confusion'.  (Read 2166 times) Average Rating: 0
Pikhristos Aftonf

Faith: Coptic Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Diocese of Melbourne

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2011, 10:22:56 PM »

i don't disagree, but i made this statement based on the vague idea i have been presented about transsexualism from abit of reading
Shiny
Site Supporter
Moderated
Toumarches

Faith: Groucho Marxist
Jurisdiction: Dahntahn Stoop Haus

Paint It Red

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2011, 10:48:34 PM »

Just in time to get tampons ready.

“There is your brother, naked, crying, and you stand there confused over the choice of an attractive floor covering.”

– St. Ambrose of Milan
Riddikulus
Protokentarchos

« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2011, 01:03:56 AM »

^ Shaking my head at Achronos!  Roll Eyes  laugh

I believe in One God, maker of heaven and earth and of all things visible and invisible.

Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.
Theodosius Dobzhansky, Russian Orthodox Christian (1900-1975)
Byzantine2008
Elder

Faith: Orthodox

« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2011, 02:02:05 AM »

The little boy who started a sex change aged eight because he (and his lesbian parents) knew he always wanted to be a girl.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html
The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young.

Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy.

But Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel warn that children with gender identity disorder forced to postpone transitioning could face a higher risk of suicide.

Sigh...

Lord have mercy!  Embarrassed

Let your will be done O Lord Jesus Christ through the intercession of you All Pure Mother and all the saints!
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: