What are good ways to help the pro-life cause?
Great question! Here are a few:
2. Support your local Pro-Life Crisis Pregancy Centers. (These Crisis Pregnancy Centers offer free Life-affirming help and assistance to pregnant women. These Centers need financial help so that they can purchase ultrasound machines which are instrumental in helping pregnant women choose life. Most of the women working at these Crisis Pregnancy Centers are volunteers.)
3. Support your local Right To Life organiztion.
4. Support Catholic Charities, Bethany Christian Services, and other Pro-Life adoption agencies.
5. Go out to your local abortion clinic and pray, offer Pro-Life literature to women considering abortion, and lovingly try to deter them from the irrevocable and destructive decision of abortion. (I highly recommend that every Christian go at least once and stand outside an abortion clinic during hours of operation. Even if you don't wish to speak or "protest," please go and pray quietly and observe the situation. It will change how you view abortion, even if you are already Pro-Life.)
6. Educate yourself and others about the realities of abortion.
7. Cultivate a comprehensive Life ethic by personally committing to preserve and promote both the sanctity and quality of human life at all stages from conception to natural death.