Author Topic: 20th Congress on Church Law  (Read 1070 times)

Offline mike

• A sexual pervert with limited English reading comprehension
  • Protostrator
  • Polish Laser Jesus shooting down schismatics
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Diocese of Białystok and Gdańsk
20th Congress on Church Law
« on: September 30, 2011, 04:31:50 AM »
The 20th Congress of the Society for the Law of the Eastern Churches. Athens, September 13-17, 2011

There are few experts in canon law in the Orthodox world, comprised of only a few people in each Local Church. The Greek Church is the exception. It is easy to come up with ten names of important experts in Canon law. That is why it is no surprise that the two-year Conference of the Society for the Law of the Eastern Churches at the University of Vienna in Austria, was held at the Inter-Orthodox Center of the Church of Greece at Pendeli Monastery in the outskirts of Athens. This conference was dedicated to the Orthodox diaspora and organized with the participation of the Inter-Orthodox Center and Athens University...
Hyperdox Herman, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - fb, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - tt

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Who can watch the watchmen?
"No one is paying attention to your post reports"
Why do posters that claim to have me blocked keep sending me pms and responding to my posts? That makes no sense.

Offline mike

• A sexual pervert with limited English reading comprehension
  • Protostrator
  • Polish Laser Jesus shooting down schismatics
  • Faith: Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Diocese of Białystok and Gdańsk
Re: 20th Congress on Church Law
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 03:38:55 AM »
Haven't you read all of that? I thought after the night there will be 40+ posts here. ROCOR vs. EP and no one is interested in? Shame on you!
Hyperdox Herman, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - fb, Eastern Orthodox Christian News - tt

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Who can watch the watchmen?
"No one is paying attention to your post reports"
Why do posters that claim to have me blocked keep sending me pms and responding to my posts? That makes no sense.