OrthodoxChristianity.net
April 16, 2014, 09:01:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Rules page has been updated.  Please familiarize yourself with its contents!

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags CHAT Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Patronal Festival of Exaltation of the Holy Cross, Hobart, Tasmania  (Read 270 times) Average Rating: 0
SubdeaconDavid
"...the spread of the light of Orthodoxy among the peoples of all the lands where our Church exists continues as an inseparable part of our mission": Metropolitan Hilarion, First Hierarch of ROCOR
High Elder

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Russian Orthodox Church Abroad (ROCOR)

Помилуй мя Боже, по велицей милости Твоей

« on: September 24, 2011, 11:40:28 PM »

His Grace Ireney, Bishop of Australia & New Zealand of the Serbian Orthodox Church and Mitred Archpriest Dr. Michael Protopopov, Vicar-General of the Australian & New Zealand Diocese of ROCOR and Rector of Hobart will arrive in Hobart on Saturday 1 October for Vespers at 6pm with the Divine Liturgy at 9am on Sunday October 2, followed by a Parish Trapeza (luncheon) in the Polish Club.

Visit my blog@  http://orthodoxtasmania.blogspot.com

To the Russians abroad it has been granted to shine in the whole world  the light of Orthodoxy, so that other peoples, seeing their good deeds, might glorify our Father in Heaven, and thus obtain salvation
S John of Shanghai & San Francisco
serb1389
Lord, remember me when you come into your Kingdom!
Global Moderator
Merarches

Faith: Eastern Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Metropolis of San Francisco

Michał Kalina's biggest fan

FrNPantic
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 10:37:29 PM »

LOL!  Polish club.  fantastic. 

I got nothing.
I forgot the maps
March 27th and May 30th 2010 were my Ordination dates, please forgive everything before that
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: