OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 20, 2014, 10:05:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are we all from?  (Read 713 times) Average Rating: 0
Michaelj

OC.net

« on: July 31, 2004, 09:30:47 AM »

Hi,

I don't know if this has been done before sorry. I thought it would be interesting to see the demographics of this site. How international is the chat and how far has Orthodoxy (or conversation about Orthodoxy) reached?

I'm not quite sure how to add questions, so I apologise for not being able to have more specific questions, e.g. "What country exactly do you live in?"

Have a great weekend.

Mike

Dios es mi Esperanza, Cristo es mi Refugio, el Espiritu Santo mi Protección.
TomS
Banned
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: GOA

"Look At Me! Look At Me Now! " - Bono

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2004, 09:36:17 AM »

At the top of this page - click on the Member Map menu icon. Make sure you place your pin on it.
erracht
Elder

OC.net

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2004, 06:35:10 AM »

I was born in Belgrade, Serbia, but am a naturalized Canadian citizen and have lived in Toronto since I was just under 1 1/2 years old. Last year I came to Prague, the Czech Republic, for work. I liked the experience of being in Europe (and having a rewarding job) enough that I have decided to stay long-term, maybe forever (or at least to maybe find a way to commute between Canada and Prague. Am starting very slowly to develop plans for a business that might help me do so).

NULL
ExOrienteLux
Waning: Spoilers

Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2004, 09:14:20 AM »

I'm a whitebread American through and through.  Born and raised in Eastern Ohio, currently attending school in Western Pennsylvania  (just north a Picksburg, fer all y'inz who want ter know! Wink), and with absolutely no plans or ideas as to where I want to go after.  All I know is this: sometime in this life, I want to visit the UK, Russia, and Greece and take a pilgrimage to Jerusalem.

Arise, O God! Judge the earth, for to Thee belong all the nations!
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: