OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 24, 2014, 08:41:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Never' Report Truth on Abortion  (Read 729 times) Average Rating: 0
JoeS
(aka StMarkEofE)
Site Supporter
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catholic
Jurisdiction: OCA

Global Warming Enthusiast.

« on: July 29, 2004, 04:29:44 PM »

ABC's Donaldson Said He Will 'Never' Report Truth on Abortion
By Jimmy Moore
Talon News
July 29, 2004

BOSTON (Talon News) -- ABC News reporter Sam Donaldson, appearing at the Democratic National Convention in Boston, was confronted by a pro-life leader who challenged him to "tell the truth about abortion."

Operation Rescue West President Troy Newman has been in Boston all week with his "Truth Truck" promoting the reality of abortion to the Democratic delegates and supporters with graphic images of actual aborted babies plastered across the side of the billboard-sized panels.

On Monday, Newman said he saw Donaldson crossing the street at a traffic light near his "Truth Truck" on his way to a rally featuring former Democratic presidential candidate and U.S. Rep. Dick Gephardt (D-MO).

Recognizing an opportunity to speak to Donaldson, Newman grabbed his bullhorn and yelled to the veteran reporter while pointing at the truck, "Look at the babies."

"It's time to tell the truth about abortion," Newman exclaimed. "Tell the truth that abortion kills babies."

Upon hearing the declaration from Newman, Donaldson turned around with his right arm in the air and declared, "Never!"

Donaldson then walked away.

Responding to Donaldson's display of personal bias about abortion, Newman questioned what else Donaldson is refusing to tell the truth about in his reporting.

"If Sam Donaldson promises to never tell the truth about abortion, one must wonder what else he is not telling the truth about," inquired Newman. "His response to us shows his true colors as an ideologue, and destroys any credibility he may have had as a journalist."

JoeS  Embarrassed
Ben
Unabashedly Pro-Life
OC.net guru

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2004, 04:06:16 AM »

ABC's Donaldson Said He Will 'Never' Report Truth on Abortion
By Jimmy Moore
Talon News
July 29, 2004

BOSTON (Talon News) -- ABC News reporter Sam Donaldson, appearing at the Democratic National Convention in Boston, was confronted by a pro-life leader who challenged him to "tell the truth about abortion."

Operation Rescue West President Troy Newman has been in Boston all week with his "Truth Truck" promoting the reality of abortion to the Democratic delegates and supporters with graphic images of actual aborted babies plastered across the side of the billboard-sized panels.

On Monday, Newman said he saw Donaldson crossing the street at a traffic light near his "Truth Truck" on his way to a rally featuring former Democratic presidential candidate and U.S. Rep. Dick Gephardt (D-MO).

Recognizing an opportunity to speak to Donaldson, Newman grabbed his bullhorn and yelled to the veteran reporter while pointing at the truck, "Look at the babies."

"It's time to tell the truth about abortion," Newman exclaimed. "Tell the truth that abortion kills babies."

Upon hearing the declaration from Newman, Donaldson turned around with his right arm in the air and declared, "Never!"

Donaldson then walked away.

Responding to Donaldson's display of personal bias about abortion, Newman questioned what else Donaldson is refusing to tell the truth about in his reporting.

"If Sam Donaldson promises to never tell the truth about abortion, one must wonder what else he is not telling the truth about," inquired Newman. "His response to us shows his true colors as an ideologue, and destroys any credibility he may have had as a journalist."

JoeS  Embarrassed

I sure hope that the "Truth Truck" will make a trip to New York City in August for the Republican National Convention, and demand that the pro-abortion prime-time speakers: former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Senator John McCain, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, tell the truth that abortion kills babies.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2004, 10:13:30 PM by Ben » Logged

"I prefer to be accused unjustly, for then I have nothing to reproach myself with, and joyfully offer this to the good Lord. Then I humble myself at the thought that I am indeed capable of doing the thing of which I have been accused. " - Saint
Keble
All-Knowing Grand Wizard of Debunking
Archon

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2004, 07:24:51 AM »

I don't believe this incident took place as claimed. There is, after all, no independent witness.
shanmo9

OC.net

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2004, 01:00:45 PM »

Don't depend on any political party to stop the genocide--it would not be the "politically correct" thing to do.  Hopefully God will deal with this soon.

Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me a sinner!
Tags:
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: