OrthodoxChristianity.net
July 24, 2014, 01:03:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV shows are you watching?  (Read 60149 times) Average Rating: 0
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #495 on: November 28, 2012, 12:19:37 PM »

Dangerous Grounds... Tonight he is in Borneo.

You still watching The Perambulating Deceased?

After last weeks episode I had to go out and walk the dogs.. There is a group home in my neighborhood of "Challenged" men.. They go for walks too. The..ummm..Shamble when they walk.

I ran into them.. I Got real scared and went home.

I am not happy that they are stopping mid season for a long break.

Yeah, I think that they did this last season as well.  It seemed to me that these last two episodes weren't up to par with the rest of the season thus far, though it looks like they are just setting up for this next episode which looks like it is going to be killer!  I really hope that Glen and Maggie are going to be all right, I kind of like their characters to the point that I actually bothered learning their names after three seasons instead of just calling them Asian and Hottie. 

Also, there have been hints that the governor would end up being a more naughty character, though up until this point I have found him to be pretty cool.

My prognosis - Rick vs the Governor - the Gov's gonna get Rick rolled.
Nephi
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Auntie Oak

« Reply #496 on: November 28, 2012, 02:08:02 PM »

I was thinking the same thing of your post.
That the only tv shows that I keep up on (watch episodes as they come out) are the BBT and Glee? Not sure what's confusing about that...

Liberalochian: Unionist-Ecumenism Lite™
Charles Martel
Traditional Roman Catholic
Moderated
Archon

Faith: Roman Catholic
Jurisdiction: New york

« Reply #497 on: November 28, 2012, 03:22:58 PM »

I was thinking the same thing of your post.
That the only tv shows that I keep up on (watch episodes as they come out) are the BBT and Glee? Not sure what's confusing about that...
What I'm confused about is how you compromise the fact that you're a christian and still religiously watch those shows.

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Marc1152
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Rocor

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #498 on: November 28, 2012, 05:34:37 PM »

Dangerous Grounds... Tonight he is in Borneo.

You still watching The Perambulating Deceased?

After last weeks episode I had to go out and walk the dogs.. There is a group home in my neighborhood of "Challenged" men.. They go for walks too. The..ummm..Shamble when they walk.

I ran into them.. I Got real scared and went home.

I am not happy that they are stopping mid season for a long break.

Yeah, I think that they did this last season as well.  It seemed to me that these last two episodes weren't up to par with the rest of the season thus far, though it looks like they are just setting up for this next episode which looks like it is going to be killer!  I really hope that Glen and Maggie are going to be all right, I kind of like their characters to the point that I actually bothered learning their names after three seasons instead of just calling them Asian and Hottie. 

Also, there have been hints that the governor would end up being a more naughty character, though up until this point I have found him to be pretty cool.

My prognosis - Rick vs the Governor - the Gov's gonna get Rick rolled.

I agree, these last two were set up shows... Maybe a battle scene in the works.

Hey what if the townies roll out a hidden Tank !!! Could happen.. There have been Tanks in other episodes.

I think Glenn is as good as dead.. Maybe an inside the fort open the gates sort of death, but he's gone IMHO..

Your idea has been debunked 1000 times already.. Maybe 1001 will be the charm
That person
OC.net guru

Faith: Orthodox Catechumen
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America

Long live Commie Superman

« Reply #499 on: November 28, 2012, 05:51:17 PM »

The Big Bang Theory and Glee are about all I actually keep up with.
I don't approve. Not because I have some strong objection to TV shows depicting sex or having gay characters, just because those shows aren't particularly well-done. If you wanna select your only two shows from network TV sitcoms, check out some of the following: Community (likely to be cancelled soon, sadly), 30 Rock, Bob's Burgers, Modern Family, Parks and Recreation

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Movie reviews you can trust.
Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #500 on: November 28, 2012, 06:35:55 PM »

I don't approve. Not because I have some strong objection to TV shows depicting sex or having gay characters, just because those shows aren't particularly well-done. If you wanna select your only two shows from network TV sitcoms, check out some of the following: Community (likely to be cancelled soon, sadly), 30 Rock, Bob's Burgers, Modern Family, Parks and Recreation

I love Kevin Mchale and Chevy Chase but I dont get Community.. I watch it some but thought it was clunky and had no laughs at all. He's great on the Soup though

Nephi
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

« Reply #501 on: November 29, 2012, 01:00:18 AM »

Sad to say I haven't heard of any of those. Probably doesn't help that I've only recently in the past year or so started watching TV shows with any regularity. Glee, however, is the fault of my wife. laugh

But thanks, I'll check those shows out.

Nephi
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

« Reply #502 on: November 29, 2012, 01:02:59 AM »

What I'm confused about is how you compromise the fact that you're a christian and still religiously watch those shows.
Then don't worry about it. Wink

And for what it's worth, if I recall correctly, my priest shares in my enjoyment of the Big Bang Theory. laugh
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 01:03:27 AM by Nephi » Logged

Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #503 on: November 29, 2012, 09:43:45 AM »

And for what it's worth, if I recall correctly, my priest shares in my enjoyment of the Big Bang Theory. laugh
That's scary. I see a lot of sex outside of marriage and sexual innuendo on the few minutes I actually viewed that show. From what I seen on it there's a total emasculation of "men" on it as well. I also don't get what's supposedly so funny about a bunch of sexually frustrated and socially inadequate nerds cohabitating together desperately trying to sleep with the next bimbo that crosses their paths, to be honest I think the show is lame even from a secular standpoint.

And Glee, you've got to be kidding me. how could a straight man, much less a conscious "christian" subject themselves that kind of deviation for five minutes? How can a God-fearing man partake in being entertained by an blatant, openly homosexual drama?

Just the fact that these are two of the top shows in the country just goes to show how dumbed-down and feminized the majority of the population has become. I see that it's mostly the younger, idealistic crowd that is attracted to this kind of liberal, feminine agitprop.

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #504 on: November 29, 2012, 10:21:59 AM »

That's scary. I see a lot of sex outside of marriage and sexual innuendo on the few minutes I actually viewed that show. From what I seen on it there's a total emasculation of "men" on it as well. I also don't get what's supposedly so funny about a bunch of sexually frustrated and socially inadequate nerds cohabitating together desperately trying to sleep with the next bimbo that crosses their paths, to be honest I think the show is lame even from a secular standpoint.

And Glee, you've got to be kidding me. how could a straight man, much less a conscious "christian" subject themselves that kind of deviation for five minutes? How can a God-fearing man partake in being entertained by an blatant, openly homosexual drama?

Just the fact that these are two of the top shows in the country just goes to show how dumbed-down and feminized the majority of the population has become. I see that it's mostly the younger, idealistic crowd that is attracted to this kind of liberal, feminine agitprop.

I'm sure you'll get flamed for this, but I really cannot find fault with any of this.  Perhaps one could see some value in 2.5 Men as a cautionary tale.  Sorta like A Hero of Our Times but with less dueling and good writing.  You know, there are times I really wish we could resurrect Lermontov and have him write a new version of his novel but set in the modern day.  He'd have a field day!  On second though, scratch that.  The American public would probably be entertained and take every bit of exaggeration as Gospel truth and proceed to carry it out, changing rainbow parties from Oprah's innermost fantasy into something engaged in by the majority of college females.
Nephi
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

« Reply #505 on: November 29, 2012, 11:20:11 AM »

I'm honored that you chose me, out of all of the other wordly TV show viewers in this thread, to get so up in arms over. Wink

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Faith: BZZT

« Reply #506 on: November 29, 2012, 02:09:29 PM »

The only problem with the last couple episodes of The Walking Dead is that they kept making me think "What? it's over already?". Especially now that things are split up between Creepyville and the prison there just isn't enough time to squeeze stuff in.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #507 on: November 29, 2012, 10:32:09 PM »

Project Runway All-Stars

Tonight's episode is an androgynous avant-garde look with both male and female models. Yay!
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #508 on: November 29, 2012, 11:25:44 PM »

Project Runway All-Stars

Tonight's episode is an androgynous avant-garde look with both male and female models. Yay!

Are they really doing the avant-garde look:

William
Warned
Protokentarchos

Faith: None

« Reply #509 on: November 30, 2012, 12:23:09 AM »

Has anyone else been keeping up with Vegas on CBS?

Apart from moral conduct, all that man thinks himself able to do in order to become acceptable to God is mere superstition and religious folly. - Immanuel Kant

Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. - Matt. 5:24
That person
OC.net guru

« Reply #510 on: November 30, 2012, 03:14:34 AM »

Sad to say I haven't heard of any of those. Probably doesn't help that I've only recently in the past year or so started watching TV shows with any regularity. Glee, however, is the fault of my wife. laugh

But thanks, I'll check those shows out.
Bob's Burgers is a pretty overlooked gem I think. A lot of the dialogue is improvised by the voice actors, the very talented H. Jon Benjamin (Home Movies, Archer) and Kristen Schaal (30 Rock) among them. It gives a sort of deadpan stream-of-consciousness feel to the animated sitcom format, while including great characters and some awesome parody bits.

"Some have such command of their bowels, that they can break wind continuously at pleasure, so as to produce the effect of singing."- St. Augustine of Hippo

Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #511 on: November 30, 2012, 01:11:53 PM »

I'm honored that you chose me, out of all of the other wordly TV show viewers in this thread, to get so up in arms over. Wink
Well to be honest I really don't know about all the other shows they're talking about since I don't watch that much TV or movies but a lot of people close to me watch that BBT for the laughs but are clueless about it's proclivity  and innuendo to sexual sin or the fact that these geeks are the lamest excuses for "men" put out there by the Leftists who run hollywood. The other show "Glee" (which is a code word for "gay" ) is nothing more than an all out assault on anything we consider moral or normal in this nation, at least at one time that is. Anyway if I was a straight, Christian, male the last thing I would be doing is openly bragging about catching every episode of this nonsense.

But hey, that's just me, I'm a dinosaur. Enjoy the New Sodom.

tweety234
High Elder

Faith: Ask the Answer
Jurisdiction: Greek

« Reply #512 on: November 30, 2012, 03:19:38 PM »

my two favorites are
bewitched, because I like magic although I don't practice it.
and touched by an angel with Roma Downey and Della Reese. Before that I didn't really believe anything. But this show got me thinking. So I realized one thing. Regardless of what each and every one of us believes. We have a common mission. That is to thank, glorify and serve our creator.

“God has no religion.”
― Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
tweety234
High Elder

Faith: Ask the Answer
Jurisdiction: Greek

« Reply #513 on: November 30, 2012, 03:20:49 PM »

I also forgot to mention. I love Buffy the Vampire slayer.

“God has no religion.”
― Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #514 on: November 30, 2012, 08:08:51 PM »

Well to be honest I really don't know about all the other shows they're talking about since I don't watch that much TV or movies but a lot of people close to me watch that BBT for the laughs but are clueless about it's proclivity  and innuendo to sexual sin or the fact that these geeks are the lamest excuses for "men" put out there by the Leftists who run hollywood. The other show "Glee" (which is a code word for "gay" ) is nothing more than an all out assault on anything we consider moral or normal in this nation, at least at one time that is. Anyway if I was a straight, Christian, male the last thing I would be doing is openly bragging about catching every episode of this nonsense.

And the prize for Worst Conspiracy Theory of the Day goes to... Charles!  Grin

I'm sorry if you have a belated crush on Joseph McCarthy, but he was wrong.

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #515 on: November 30, 2012, 10:50:23 PM »

Does anyone keep up with Survivor? They just banished Penner, who was one of my favs. The Slavic Women may be killed for meat.

Nephi
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

« Reply #516 on: December 01, 2012, 01:05:01 AM »

the last thing I would be doing is openly bragging about catching every episode of this nonsense.
Not far back in this thread I just said that Glee is the fault of my wife. I don't think that amounts to "openly bragging about catching every episode," but by all means - feel free to keep judging. Wink

JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Protokentarchos

Faith: On-n-Off
Jurisdiction: OCA (the only truly Canonical American Orthodox Church)

St. Augustine of Hippo pray for me!

« Reply #517 on: December 01, 2012, 02:12:37 AM »

When did History Channel become a historically inaccurate, secularly-biased engine for atheist propaganda built on common historical myths and inaccuracies that wouldn't even hold their weight in a high-school classroom?

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
James, you have problemz.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #518 on: December 01, 2012, 07:18:19 AM »

1997ish?
Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #519 on: December 01, 2012, 11:15:09 AM »

And the prize for Worst Conspiracy Theory of the Day goes to... Charles!  Grin

I'm sorry if you have a belated crush on Joseph McCarthy, but he was wrong.
Actually he was more right than not, you'd be better to read up on your history than popular myth about the man.

That's if you have time in between episodes of "Glee", "The New Normal" or the next sexual deviant perversion coming down the hollywood pike to screen near you. Wink

Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #520 on: December 01, 2012, 11:18:11 AM »

the last thing I would be doing is openly bragging about catching every episode of this nonsense.
Not far back in this thread I just said that Glee is the fault of my wife. I don't think that amounts to "openly bragging about catching every episode," but by all means - feel free to keep judging. Wink
I see who wears the pants in your house.

By all means, keep watching Gleefully.  Wink
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 11:18:47 AM by Charles Martel » Logged

Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #521 on: December 01, 2012, 11:23:36 AM »

When did History Channel become a historically inaccurate, secularly-biased engine for atheist propaganda built on common historical myths and inaccuracies that wouldn't even hold their weight in a high-school classroom?
When was the last time the History Channel had any shows actually about "history"?

I think they ran out of episodes of historically, truth- twisting Nazis, the Templars and Jesus a long time ago.

Now it's all about "gangbangers and swamp people".  Roll Eyes

Nephi
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

« Reply #522 on: December 01, 2012, 11:37:37 AM »

I will, thank you. Smiley

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Church

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #523 on: December 01, 2012, 03:25:32 PM »

Quote from: Charles Martel

That's if you have time in between episodes of "Glee", "The New Normal" or the next sexual deviant perversion coming down the Hollywood pike to screen near you. Wink

Oh, wow. So if I watch bad sitcoms - which I don't, by the way- I'm a sexual deviant and a pervert?

I didn't know that was such an easy task to accomplish.

Talk about redefining the words.

I'm celibate, but don't let the facts get in the way of your story.  Roll Eyes

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Protokentarchos

« Reply #524 on: December 01, 2012, 05:27:47 PM »

hyperdox Confession.....I feel so ashamed  Cry

I've been known to watch the Catholic channel on television because I still do enjoy their documentaries about Church history (even if it has a western bias) and their daily devotions to Saints.

You're really on to something here. Tattoo to keep you from masturbating, chew to keep you from fornicating... it's a whole new world where you outsource your crosses. You're like a Christian entrepreneur or something.
Alpo
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox. With some feta, please.

« Reply #525 on: December 01, 2012, 05:43:50 PM »

I've been known to watch the Catholic channel on television because I still do enjoy their documentaries about Church history (even if it has a western bias) and their daily devotions to Saints.

So interest in history makes one a Hyperdox?
neon_knights
High Elder

Faith: Christian

My political hero.

« Reply #526 on: December 01, 2012, 09:31:47 PM »

EWTN is a good channel. The Masses shown on that channel are very beautiful and reverent.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #527 on: December 02, 2012, 05:54:26 AM »

The Twilight Zone

Have been watching them again, on netflix. They're not as good as I remember. I didn't notice before how heavily they rely on the unusual premise or surprise ending to cover up for bad writing, plot holes and acting.  Though I suppose I will always love the "It's a cookbook" type scenes.
Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #528 on: December 02, 2012, 09:48:30 PM »

I will, thank you. Smiley
Enjoy your slush and you mush.

Charles Martel
Moderated
Archon

« Reply #529 on: December 02, 2012, 09:57:55 PM »

Quote from: Charles Martel

That's if you have time in between episodes of "Glee", "The New Normal" or the next sexual deviant perversion coming down the Hollywood pike to screen near you. Wink

Oh, wow. So if I watch bad sitcoms - which I don't, by the way- I'm a sexual deviant and a pervert?

I didn't know that was such an easy task to accomplish.

Talk about redefining the words.

I'm celibate, but don't let the facts get in the way of your story.  Roll Eyes
If you don't actively engage in viewing shows glorifying fornication and the homosexual "lifestyle" why would you consider yourself a deviant or pervert? You logic doesn't cohere..

And being celibate has nothing to do with it if you do.

Try to stay focused.

Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #530 on: December 03, 2012, 01:44:06 PM »

Watched Walking Dead mid-season finale

Need a break

May need counseling

Asians are smart

vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #531 on: December 04, 2012, 10:19:51 AM »

Need a break

May need counseling

Asians are smart

That was pretty good.  Zombie shiv.

My guess is that the black husband and wife will get integrated into the group OK but since the other two tools failed to keep their woman alive they will have to be used as convenient guys to die at some point.  Chi-mo is probably going to turn traitor.

I saw Darryl running in the preview with his crossbow so my money is on him surviving, but IDK about Merle.  That was kind of sad and the Gov has officially got on my turdburglar list.  I could have given him breaks for killing the army guys, keeping zombie heads in fish tanks, keeping his zombie daughter as a pet, hell, he even could have killed Lashonda and I'd still think he was cool, but please, Gov, keep your hands off my Darryl!  He's what makes this show!
Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #532 on: December 04, 2012, 05:14:42 PM »

Need a break

May need counseling

Asians are smart

That was pretty good.  Zombie shiv.

My guess is that the black husband and wife will get integrated into the group OK but since the other two tools failed to keep their woman alive they will have to be used as convenient guys to die at some point.  Chi-mo is probably going to turn traitor.

I saw Darryl running in the preview with his crossbow so my money is on him surviving, but IDK about Merle.  That was kind of sad and the Gov has officially got on my turdburglar list.  I could have given him breaks for killing the army guys, keeping zombie heads in fish tanks, keeping his zombie daughter as a pet, hell, he even could have killed Lashonda and I'd still think he was cool, but please, Gov, keep your hands off my Darryl!  He's what makes this show!

We looked up the actor who plays Darryl.. He's a make modle... LOL

The show may be getting too gory for some viewers. The wife and daughter are bailing. I spend half the show covering my eyes. There are some imagies I am not so sure I want in my head.

I think they need to do some character development again since so many oldies have been offed and so many newbies have arrived and then add in Zombies .  Beheadings and mutiltations are fine with me as long as they are not the whole show,
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 05:15:20 PM by Marc1152 » Logged

vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #533 on: December 04, 2012, 05:25:54 PM »

Need a break

May need counseling

Asians are smart

That was pretty good.  Zombie shiv.

My guess is that the black husband and wife will get integrated into the group OK but since the other two tools failed to keep their woman alive they will have to be used as convenient guys to die at some point.  Chi-mo is probably going to turn traitor.

I saw Darryl running in the preview with his crossbow so my money is on him surviving, but IDK about Merle.  That was kind of sad and the Gov has officially got on my turdburglar list.  I could have given him breaks for killing the army guys, keeping zombie heads in fish tanks, keeping his zombie daughter as a pet, hell, he even could have killed Lashonda and I'd still think he was cool, but please, Gov, keep your hands off my Darryl!  He's what makes this show!

We looked up the actor who plays Darryl.. He's a make modle... LOL

The show may be getting too gory for some viewers. The wife and daughter are bailing. I spend half the show covering my eyes. There are some imagies I am not so sure I want in my head.

I think they need to do some character development again since so many oldies have been offed and so many newbies have arrived and then add in Zombies .  Beheadings and mutiltations are fine with me as long as they are not the whole show,

I think that they are going to have to do some catching up.  They killed off one of the prisoners this episode and I think they are setting up Chester the Molester for some killin' later on.  The new group will need some setting up and I foresee a "Lost-style" flashback at some point showing how the Governor came to be, unless they kill him off somehow by the end of the season, though I think they could go far with him if they keep him alive. 

It's going to be the Darryl and Merle thing that has me on the seat of my pants waiting for January to roll around!
JamesR
Virginal Chicano Blood
Protokentarchos

« Reply #534 on: December 04, 2012, 10:27:51 PM »

Anybody here ever watch Robot Chicken?

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #535 on: December 28, 2012, 12:53:24 PM »

Who got seasons 1 and 2 of The Walking Dead and a Walking Dead t-shirt for Christmas? I did, that's who!

Arachne
Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland

Tending Brigid's flame

« Reply #536 on: December 28, 2012, 12:58:57 PM »

Do zombies go hunting for graaaaaaaains during Lent? Grin Tongue

Being a Doctor Who fan is a necessity for survival in my household.

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #537 on: December 28, 2012, 01:01:25 PM »

Cheesy Grin Nice!
That person
OC.net guru

« Reply #538 on: December 29, 2012, 12:46:20 AM »

Doctor Who is great. Seriously digging Jenna Louise Coleman's character.

Kerdy
Moderated
Taxiarches

« Reply #539 on: December 29, 2012, 12:52:44 AM »

I watched the first episode of Grimm.
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: