Author Topic: What TV shows are you watching?  (Read 380372 times)

Offline Eruvande

• High Elder
  • Faith: Anglican
  • Jurisdiction: Worcestershire
Re: What TV shows are you watching?
« Reply #2520 on: April 28, 2017, 05:00:28 PM »
I'm loving Lethal Weapon more than is entirely reasonable.
Clumsily walking a narrow path and getting most of it wrong, but I'm still walking...

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #2521 on: April 28, 2017, 06:34:54 PM »
Baseball and hockey.
My only weakness is, well, never mind

Online Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #2522 on: April 29, 2017, 09:58:21 PM »
VEEP has been disappointing in the first two episodes; Better Call Saul has been great as expected; Silicon Valley has been funny as expected; MST3K has been good, but I definitely can't binge it

Watching Penguins/Capitals on NBC atm

Offline Jetavan

• Argumentum ad australopithecum
  • Taxiarches
  • Tenzin and Desmond
    • The Mystical Theology
« Reply #2523 on: May 12, 2017, 02:59:09 PM »
The "Darkroom" episode of The Americans on FX, in which the two main characters

[Spoiler Alert]

--KGB spies in 1980s America who up until now have only faked being married to each other--are married by a Russian Orthodox priest, for real, complete with exchange of rings and placing of the crowns.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 03:02:12 PM by Jetavan »
If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.

Offline IreneOlinyk

• High Elder
« Reply #2524 on: May 13, 2017, 01:37:20 PM »
The "Darkroom" episode of The Americans on FX, in which the two main characters

[Spoiler Alert]

--KGB spies in 1980s America who up until now have only faked being married to each other--are married by a Russian Orthodox priest, for real, complete with exchange of rings and placing of the crowns.
:P  Wow!  I love this show.  I haven't seen that episode yet.  Thanks.

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #2525 on: May 13, 2017, 01:55:35 PM »
"Father Brown," the 2000s version, is very good.

Offline mcarmichael

• Novice
  • OC.net guru
  • No cocaine.
  • Faith: Christian
« Reply #2526 on: May 14, 2017, 12:39:50 AM »
Lana gets christened in the Greek Orthodox Church: Total Divas Preview Clip, April 26, 2017

I would like to gratefully acknowledge Reader Antonis, Protopsaltis (GOA), who shared this video with me.

Subtle!
"Mouth make trouble, mouth make no trouble." - Sun Tzu

"Guard your steps as you go to the house of God and draw near to listen rather than to offer the sacrifice of fools; for they do not know they are doing evil. Do not be hasty in word or impulsive in thought to bring up a matter in the presence of God. For God is in heaven and you are on the earth; therefore let your words be few." - Ecclesiastes (NASB)

"Horses are animals." - Gebre Menfes Kidus

Online Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #2527 on: May 14, 2017, 12:41:25 AM »
Episodes of Bait Car on youtube...

Offline RobS

• Formerly "nothing"
  • Archon
  • Jurisdiction: The thrilling romance of Holy Orthodoxy
« Reply #2528 on: May 14, 2017, 04:05:45 AM »
Who's ready for Twin Peaks 2?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 04:07:03 AM by nothing »
"The business of the Christian is nothing else than to be ever preparing for death (μελεπᾷν ἀποθνήσκειν)."

— Saint Irenaeus of Lyons, Fragment XI

Modernist thinking and being consists of nothing but uncritical acceptance.

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
  • Faith: Orthodox Christian
  • Jurisdiction: Ecumenical Patriarchate (ACROD)
« Reply #2529 on: May 14, 2017, 05:12:42 PM »
The only spook worth loving.

“A goose to hatch the Crystal Egg after an Eagle had half-hatched it! Aye, aye, to be sure, that’s right,” said the Old Woman of Beare. “And now you must go find out what happened to it. Go now, and when you come back I will give you your name.”
- from The King of Ireland's Son, by Padraic Colum

Offline Jetavan

• Argumentum ad australopithecum
  • Taxiarches
  • Tenzin and Desmond
    • The Mystical Theology
« Reply #2530 on: May 14, 2017, 06:01:34 PM »

The Truth is Out There.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 06:02:06 PM by Jetavan »
If you will, you can become all flame.
Extra caritatem nulla salus.
In order to become whole, take the "I" out of "holiness".
सर्वभूतहित
Ἄνω σχῶμεν τὰς καρδίας
"Those who say religion has nothing to do with politics do not know what religion is." -- Mohandas Gandhi
Y dduw bo'r diolch.

Offline Arachne

• Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
  • Section Moderator
  • Merarches
  • November is short. Type fast.
  • Faith: Cradle Greek Orthodox. Cope.
  • Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese, UK
« Reply #2531 on: May 14, 2017, 06:15:18 PM »

Meh.
'Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against stupid. That might actually make a difference.'~Harry Dresden

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox

Offline RobS

• Formerly "nothing"
  • Archon
« Reply #2532 on: May 14, 2017, 06:31:22 PM »

Meh.
Whoa whoa whoa, every episode directed and co-wrote by Lynch what's not to love? And the return of Nadine and those drape runners!

I wonder how they are going to come up with a different version of BOB...
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 06:35:54 PM by nothing »
"The business of the Christian is nothing else than to be ever preparing for death (μελεπᾷν ἀποθνήσκειν)."

Offline Arachne

• Section Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #2533 on: May 14, 2017, 07:25:38 PM »

Meh.
Whoa whoa whoa, every episode directed and co-wrote by Lynch what's not to love? And the return of Nadine and those drape runners!

It failed to grip me the first time around, so it's unlikely to fare any better now. Because reunions tend to be the stuff of comedy, if not outright farce, not dark and edgy.
'Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against stupid. That might actually make a difference.'~Harry Dresden

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
« Reply #2534 on: May 14, 2017, 07:30:33 PM »
Like I said, when Arachne actually likes anything decent is when we should start worrying about her.
“A goose to hatch the Crystal Egg after an Eagle had half-hatched it! Aye, aye, to be sure, that’s right,” said the Old Woman of Beare. “And now you must go find out what happened to it. Go now, and when you come back I will give you your name.”

Offline RobS

• Formerly "nothing"
  • Archon
« Reply #2535 on: May 14, 2017, 11:12:20 PM »
It failed to grip me the first time around, so it's unlikely to fare any better now. Because reunions tend to be the stuff of comedy, if not outright farce, not dark and edgy.

Fair enough, Lynch's stuff seems to polarize people. He's a hit or miss director in my world. I agree with you on reunions, I'm cynical about them.

Apparently Lynch and co have much more creative control over the new series than the old one which hopefully means no repeat of the disastrously awful second half of TP Season 2 and there might be some very interesting stuff in the TP world.

I never liked FWWM, it's an uneven messy film. While it has a few very good scenes in it, overall it was a terrible misfire. I re-watched it again last week which only made me more hostile to it. Sheryl Lee couldn't salvage that movie.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 11:13:21 PM by nothing »

Offline RobS

• Formerly "nothing"
  • Archon
« Reply #2536 on: May 14, 2017, 11:40:14 PM »
Like I said, when Arachne actually likes anything decent is when we should start worrying about her.
We should ask Arachne for a list of her favorite stuff so we know what not to waste our time on.

Online Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #2537 on: May 15, 2017, 01:34:21 AM »
VEEP last night was the first funny episode of the season. They had an episode set in Georgia earlier this year, but I saw no icons in the background--I was disappoint. Looking forward to the return of House of Cards at the end of this month, even though last season wasn't that good. Also looking forward to Arrival showing up on Netflix... I thought the short story was underwhelming, but I could see how it'd make a decent movie (with some artistic license used).

Offline Arachne

• Section Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #2538 on: May 15, 2017, 02:58:55 AM »
We should ask Arachne for a list of her favorite stuff so we know what not to waste our time on.

Or you can follow my posts here, since you have all the time in the world to waste.

Offline Agabus

• The user formerly known as Agabus.
  • Section Moderator
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #2539 on: May 15, 2017, 12:22:21 PM »

I've only just now gotten around to watching through the original. Somewhere in season two.

One of the comments I made to my wife was to wonder if the script had been translated to the current golden age of TV how it would have been tonally different, even with Lynch at the helm. There'd probably be a lot more explicit sexual content rather than the implied amount that network censors of the 90s allowed; I'm guessing the use of the saccharine Laura theme music would have been cut down by about half; and the (what appears to be) intentional flat delivery from some of the actors would have been nixed for a real performance, while Leo and Bobby would stop chewing the scenery.

Still, it's overall excellent viewing.
Blessed Nazarius practiced the ascetic life. His clothes were tattered. He wore his shoes without removing them for six years.

THE OPINIONS HERE MAY NOT REFLECT THE ACTUAL OR PERCEIVED ORTHODOX CHURCH

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
« Reply #2540 on: May 15, 2017, 12:29:09 PM »

I've only just now gotten around to watching through the original. Somewhere in season two.

One of the comments I made to my wife was to wonder if the script had been translated to the current golden age of TV how it would have been tonally different, even with Lynch at the helm. There'd probably be a lot more explicit sexual content rather than the implied amount that network censors of the 90s allowed; I'm guessing the use of the saccharine Laura theme music would have been cut down by about half; and the (what appears to be) intentional flat delivery from some of the actors would have been nixed for a real performance, while Leo and Bobby would stop chewing the scenery.

If you see the film (Fire Walk With Me) the darkness is definitely turned up a few notches.

Offline Agabus

• Section Moderator
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #2541 on: May 15, 2017, 12:47:54 PM »

If you see the film (Fire Walk With Me) the darkness is definitely turned up a few notches.

I'll try to find a copy somewhere.

Apparently the reprise is going to have several posthumous performances. The actors who portrayed Log Lady, Dr. Hayward and Agent Rosenfield reportedly filmed scenes but have since died. And Bowie was slated to be in it before his death. I guess that's what happens when picking up a story 25 years later.
Blessed Nazarius practiced the ascetic life. His clothes were tattered. He wore his shoes without removing them for six years.

Offline Antonious Nikolas

• Orthodox Christian, Miaphysite
  • Taxiarches
  • Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker, Bishop of Myra
  • Jurisdiction: Oriental Orthodox Church
« Reply #2542 on: May 15, 2017, 07:55:53 PM »

Yo.

+1

Whoa whoa whoa, every episode directed and co-wrote by Lynch what's not to love?

+1

And the return of Nadine and those drape runners!

And the Horne Brothers.

Bob's a spirit, right?  Maybe the form we all know and love is just the image of some guy he used as a vessel for an extended period of time.  Maybe the new form of Bob can be the form of someone else he used to possess over a period of decades...Leland.  That way, we get Ray Wise back too!  Frank Silva was awesome though.

It failed to grip me the first time around, so it's unlikely to fare any better now.

To each, her own.  Our tastes overlap significantly in places, but in others we couldn't be further apart.  I'd rather be handcuffed to rakovsky a la The Defiant Ones than watch a single episode of that horrible Dr. Who.

Because reunions tend to be the stuff of comedy, if not outright farce, not dark and edgy.

Says the girl who once said on these boards that she finds Sleepy Hollow dark and edgy!  ;)

And this is going to be a true sequel - on a dark and edgy cable network - not a reunion per se.

Fair enough, Lynch's stuff seems to polarize people. He's a hit or miss director in my world.

I've always enjoyed his work.

I agree with you on reunions, I'm cynical about them.

The new Star Wars reunion flick went well.  I'm confident that this one will too.

Apparently Lynch and co have much more creative control over the new series than the old one which hopefully means no repeat of the disastrously awful second half of TP Season 2 and there might be some very interesting stuff in the TP world.

Season Two after Episode 9 had its cringe worthy moments, but it wasn't as bad as everyone online makes it out to be.  In part, it was the network stepping in and ruining things (forcing the big reveal early), in part it was because Lynch was preoccupied with other projects (feature films), and in part it was just the series trying find its feet after the identity of Laura's killer had been revealed.

I never liked FWWM, it's an uneven messy film. While it has a few very good scenes in it, overall it was a terrible misfire. I re-watched it again last week which only made me more hostile to it. Sheryl Lee couldn't salvage that movie.

I disagree.  FWWM was Lynch's vision of Twin Peaks without the mitigating factors of Frost or the network.  Of course, I enjoyed the series more, but I also liked the film, and Lee was masterful in the lead role.  I'm just sorry that Boyle didn't return as Donna.  (I hear she won't for Season 3 either.)

All of what you're describing is indeed deliberate.  The show was intended as a bizarre parody of nighttime soaps in all of their hammy, overdone glory.  As for overt vs. implied sexual stuff, Iconodule is right on the money about FWWM in that regard.  That's part of what makes it so hard to take for some people.  It has all of the dark, hard to take stuff of the series with none of the intentionally corny comic relief.  It's a nightmare from start to finish.

Apparently the reprise is going to have several posthumous performances. The actors who portrayed Log Lady, Dr. Hayward and Agent Rosenfield reportedly filmed scenes but have since died.

Let's hope as much of it as possible is usable.
I'm with the camp of 13 million Americans that believe politicians are, or are controlled by, Reptilians. I think only monks can solve this problem. It doesn't seem right that they prefer to ignore it.

Offline RobS

• Formerly "nothing"
  • Archon
« Reply #2543 on: May 15, 2017, 09:00:56 PM »
Yo.

Bob's a spirit, right?  Maybe the form we all know and love is just the image of some guy he used as a vessel for an extended period of time.  Maybe the new form of Bob can be the form of someone else he used to possess over a period of decades...Leland.  That way, we get Ray Wise back too!  Frank Silva was awesome though.

I have an idea who might be cast as the new "bad spirit": Frank Collison

Those eyes pierce into your soul!

Silva can never be replaced sadly. He played the creepiest sex predator, right down to the way he grossly moves on screen (like the over-the-couch scene from the show or intruding in Laura's bedroom thru the window from FWWM) and just his overall look is pretty nasty.

I love Leland but I'd rather see a new character replace Killer BOB.

Season Two after Episode 9 had its cringe worthy moments, but it wasn't as bad as everyone online makes it out to be.  In part, it was the network stepping in and ruining things (forcing the big reveal early), in part it was because Lynch was preoccupied with other projects (feature films), and in part it was just the series trying find its feet after the identity of Laura's killer had been revealed.

Oh I don't blame any of the creative people involved, I know the network wanted to reveal Laura's killer early on in Season 2 and then they stupidly introduced Windom Earle who really belonged in a totally different show. But hey atleast the S2 season finale made up for all of those bad episodes.

I disagree.  FWWM was Lynch's vision of Twin Peaks without the mitigating factors of Frost or the network.  Of course, I enjoyed the series more, but I also liked the film, and Lee was masterful in the lead role.  I'm just sorry that Boyle didn't return as Donna.  (I hear she won't for Season 3 either.)

Yeah Donna was miscast for sure, and there was some pretty awful acting throughout except Lee. There was a really good movie/story somewhere but it was poorly executed however I did like the BOB/Leland bit was explored further, Leland tormented by his demons (BOB) and the suffering Laura went through because of it.

Anyway I much prefer the TV format for TP, you can do a lot more creative stuff and not bound to restrictions a movie imposes. Nothing against movies, but with TP I want more than a 3 hour movie can provide.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 09:05:42 PM by nothing »

• Taxiarches
« Reply #2544 on: May 15, 2017, 09:47:23 PM »

I have an idea who might be cast as the new "bad spirit": Frank Collison

Those eyes pierce into your soul!

I'm not familiar with his resume outside of Carnivale and O Brother Where Art Thou?.  Seems a little doofy to me, but maybe.

Silva can never be replaced sadly. He played the creepiest sex predator, right down to the way he grossly moves on screen (like the over-the-couch scene from the show or intruding in Laura's bedroom thru the window from FWWM) and just his overall look is pretty nasty.

True.  It's a huge loss for the franchise.

I love Leland but I'd rather see a new character replace Killer BOB.

You mean replace the character entirely?  Then how do we resolve his possession of Cooper and Cooper's escape from the Black Lodge?  Bob has to play a role in Season 3.

Oh I don't blame any of the creative people involved, I know the network wanted to reveal Laura's killer early on in Season 2 and then they stupidly introduced Windom Earle who really belonged in a totally different show. But hey atleast the S2 season finale made up for all of those bad episodes.

Windom Earle was a useful and interesting character.  They had been hinting at existence for awhile before he was made an actual appearance, and his ultimate purpose was to demonstrate how weak and impotent self-important wannabe evil men are in the face of the sort of true evil men can't fathom.

Yeah Donna was miscast for sure, and there was some pretty awful acting throughout except Lee.

I don't know how true that is.  Ray Wise was good, and so was Grace Zabriskie (as always).  I think the performances were pretty standard for Lynch-directed films, consistent with the kind of stuff we've seen in Lost Highway and Blue Velvet.

There was a really good movie/story somewhere but it was poorly executed

Again, I disagree.  I think it was just Lynch doing the thing his way.

however I did like the BOB/Leland bit was explored further, Leland tormented by his demons (BOB) and the suffering Laura went through because of it.

It sort of provided some balance to the series' pretty much letting Leland off the hook and blaming Bob entirely.  In the film, Leland's complicity and guilt were explored in greater depth.  No, "I did not kill anybody" escape clause.

Anyway I much prefer the TV format for TP, you can do a lot more creative stuff and not bound to restrictions a movie imposes. Nothing against movies, but with TP I want more than a 3 hour movie can provide.

Agreed, especially since we're talking about a cable network that will let Lynch be Lynch.  I do hope Frost provides some balance though, as he did for the CBS run.  The fact that the whole mill subplot seems to have been jettisoned though seems to indicate otherwise.  I hope the series won't be as unrelentingly dark and grim as FWWM and some of the lovable goofiness of the type described by Agabus will serve as a little milk for the proverbial coffee.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 09:48:05 PM by Antonious Nikolas »
I'm with the camp of 13 million Americans that believe politicians are, or are controlled by, Reptilians. I think only monks can solve this problem. It doesn't seem right that they prefer to ignore it.

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
« Reply #2545 on: May 16, 2017, 09:16:11 AM »
He's a hit or miss director in my world.

Watch it there. You might get a love letter. Do you know what a love letter is?

Offline Arachne

• Section Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #2546 on: May 16, 2017, 09:44:22 AM »
Because reunions tend to be the stuff of comedy, if not outright farce, not dark and edgy.

Says the girl who once said on these boards that she finds Sleepy Hollow dark and edgy!  ;)

Quotes or it didn't happen, sweetie. 8) (Hint: it didn't happen.)

• Taxiarches
« Reply #2547 on: May 16, 2017, 09:53:15 AM »

;D  ;D ;D When I have the time I'll try to run it down.  It was somewhere in this thread, actually.  Perhaps the words "dark and edgy" weren't employed verbatim, but something to that effect.

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
« Reply #2548 on: May 16, 2017, 10:41:13 AM »

;D  ;D ;D When I have the time I'll try to run it down.  It was somewhere in this thread, actually.  Perhaps the words "dark and edgy" weren't employed verbatim, but something to that effect.

I think it's just a matter of mathematical deduction, like the Pythagorean theorem or something. A person who likes new Doctor Who and Kindred the Embraced AND reads books like The Viking Witch's Guide to Christian Celtic Kung fu with a straight face is, perforce, going to think Sleepy Hollow is dark and edgy.

Offline Arachne

• Section Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #2549 on: May 16, 2017, 11:27:52 AM »

I think it's just a matter of mathematical deduction, like the Pythagorean theorem or something. A person who likes new Doctor Who and Kindred the Embraced AND reads books like The Viking Witch's Guide to Christian Celtic Kung fu with a straight face is, perforce, going to think Sleepy Hollow is dark and edgy.

Your maths teacher would be facepalming. ;D

• Taxiarches
« Reply #2550 on: May 16, 2017, 11:49:48 AM »

Offline RobS

• Formerly "nothing"
  • Archon
« Reply #2551 on: May 16, 2017, 12:18:53 PM »

Wait

Hold on

Wait

Hold on

Wait

Hold on

Holddddddd on

Wait

"]The Viking Witch's Guide to Christian Celtic Kung fu"

Tell me youre2 kidding, such a thing exists? Its like the Arachne Bible on bad taste.

Offline RobS

• Formerly "nothing"
  • Archon
« Reply #2552 on: May 16, 2017, 12:24:33 PM »
Like I hate snobs in general but what on earth makes someone like such awful garbage? There is such a thing as good garbage but wow.

Now granted if that was a movie and Tommy Wiseau directed it Id probably watch it.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 12:26:28 PM by nothing »

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
« Reply #2553 on: May 16, 2017, 12:44:35 PM »
No, that is not a real title. But you can browse her reading list for titles only slightly less ridiculous.

Offline Arachne

• Section Moderator
  • Merarches
« Reply #2554 on: May 16, 2017, 01:55:42 PM »
No, that is not a real title. But you can browse her reading list for titles only slightly less ridiculous.

Or this list for titles and covers vastly more ridiculous. Cannot be unseen, etc.

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
« Reply #2555 on: May 16, 2017, 02:07:22 PM »

Or this list for titles and covers vastly more ridiculous. Cannot be unseen, etc.

There are many amusing titles on that list, but nope, nothing is more ridiculous than "The Celtic Chakras" and "Zen Druidry".

Offline RobS

• Formerly "nothing"
  • Archon
« Reply #2556 on: May 16, 2017, 02:08:53 PM »

There are many amusing titles on that list, but nope, nothing is more ridiculous than "The Celtic Chakras" and "Zen Druidry".
Lmao

Offline Agabus

• Section Moderator
  • Protokentarchos
« Reply #2557 on: May 17, 2017, 12:20:36 AM »
The Path on Hulu is great.

Offline mcarmichael

• Novice
  • OC.net guru
  • No cocaine.
« Reply #2558 on: May 19, 2017, 06:51:34 PM »

"Guard your steps as you go to the house of God and draw near to listen rather than to offer the sacrifice of fools; for they do not know they are doing evil. Do not be hasty in word or impulsive in thought to bring up a matter in the presence of God. For God is in heaven and you are on the earth; therefore let your words be few." - Ecclesiastes (NASB)

• Taxiarches
« Reply #2559 on: May 19, 2017, 08:03:43 PM »

Meh.
Agreed.

Didn't you used to have Desmond from Lost as your avatar?  Are you also "Meh" about Star Wars but a big fan of Battle Beyond the Stars?

Offline mcarmichael

• Novice
  • OC.net guru
  • No cocaine.
« Reply #2560 on: May 19, 2017, 08:23:17 PM »

Meh.
Agreed.

Didn't you used to have Desmond from Lost as your avatar?  Are you also "Meh" about Star Wars but a big fan of Battle Beyond the Stars?
Yeah, but I switched teams. I'm a Pittsburgh Pirates fan now. By the way, thank you for your interest. :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:27:17 PM by mcarmichael »

Offline Iconodule

• Toumarches
« Reply #2561 on: May 19, 2017, 08:42:49 PM »

Meh.
Agreed.

Ha!

Online Asteriktos

• Hypatos
« Reply #2562 on: May 20, 2017, 03:36:35 AM »
Canada's Worst Drivers (S12E01)

Offline biro

• Site Supporter
  • Stratopedarches
  • Excelsior
« Reply #2563 on: May 20, 2017, 09:52:35 AM »
I got the Britbox streaming channel, which has BBC and ITV shows. First show Inwatched was "The Moorside."

• Taxiarches
« Reply #2564 on: May 20, 2017, 11:38:22 AM »

Meh.
Agreed.

Yeah, but I switched teams. I'm a Pittsburgh Pirates fan now. By the way, thank you for your interest. :)

Molly Ringwald is a great fan of the Smiths but Chuck Barris died in Palisades, NY.  Hibbitygibbitygoo.  There.  Now we've both typed nonsensical non sequiturs.