OrthodoxChristianity.net
September 18, 2014, 10:05:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV shows are you watching?  (Read 66411 times) Average Rating: 0
Marc1152
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Rocor

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1395 on: March 11, 2014, 09:27:52 AM »

Hey... ? How about the Final Rose ?

I read Juan Pablo was a pain and the production staff hated him. It really showed in the interview after the finali.

I give the relationship two days.

Claire finally showed some common sense... You go girl.

Andi will be  the new bachelorette.. She is a D.A. and prosecutes gang members..   I usually dont watch the Batchelorette but maybe this time.. I dunno.. I  need to get a testosterone patch I think.

Your idea has been debunked 1000 times already.. Maybe 1001 will be the charm
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

Faith: ✔

Never cease to intercede for us, your children.

« Reply #1396 on: March 11, 2014, 11:51:14 AM »

I'm really having a hard time coming up with a motive for kidnapping someone in a zombie apocalypse

Breeder .... It's lonely out there after the apocalypse... I will refrain from getting more specific

Daryl and his new gang rescue her..

My guess is that they all make to next year.

Breeder... good point. I hope Daryl rescues her, but I don't like the new gang. I hope they all make it.

I will also repeat that I think Lizzy is the real killer of the two infected people and it gets Carol off the hook.

ITA.

"For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide, even to the end." Psalm 48:14
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #1397 on: March 11, 2014, 11:56:10 AM »

This season... so ... slow... ugh. I have defended the show in the past, when it was admittedly slow, but I tried to point out that this was never meant to be an action/adventure show, but a drama.  And it's not that this season is going nowhere exactly, they are dangling that carrot. But man... they're taking forever to get anywhere. And if Terminus doesn't turn out to be a huge payoff (good or bad), that's just gonna kill it.

More on the slow pace. Last season when it was slow for a couple episodes and they focused on the governor, I was fine with that. In fact those were some of my favorite episodes of the series I think. But the thing is, that was a really interesting character, and the entire story I found interesting, and it had a great payoff, and the episodes were like fairly long short stories. This season there are moments of character development sprinkled in, but it's more like we get a couple pieces of flash fiction each episode with one or two significant moments. Looking back I'm gonna think "hey, remember when Beth got kidnapped?" or "That scene with Carl eating the pudding was great."  But... will I ever want to go back and rewatch the entire season, or even individual episodes, start to finish?

What really brought home the pace to me was when Carol shows up again with Tyrese and the kids and he hugs her and says, "I was wondering if you made it out. I didn't see you." and she's like, "Oh, I didn't make it back yet from my supply run and just saw the end." (/paraphrasing). Seriously. Carol has been gone for episodes, but in TWD time it had only been a matter of hours. Rick gave her the boot and came back, only had time to tell Daryl and bam there's the Governor at the gate with a tank. They have been dragging stuff out a LOT.

"For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide, even to the end." Psalm 48:14
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #1398 on: March 11, 2014, 07:02:26 PM »

To be honest it didn't even occur to me in that way, which makes it seem even worse now.  Undecided

The following also didn't occur to me (as posted on Facebook):

Well that's not good for anybody.

Yes, yes, youth is wasted on the young. And so is accumulated experience wasted on the old, the positives of modernism wasted on moderns, the beauty of Christianity wasted on Christians, the utility of scholarship wasted on scholars, and on and on.
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #1399 on: March 12, 2014, 10:40:13 AM »

To be honest it didn't even occur to me in that way, which makes it seem even worse now.  Undecided

What if...

The Rick/Michonne/Kwaarl sequence was shown out of order.  What if Beth and Darryl are doing their thing while Rick is recouperating and him running into the gang happened before Michonne met up with Papa Bear and Little Bear? 

What if...

Darryl was in the house.  What if he was the guy they were beating up on in the basement??

Note: I have no previous knowledge of this.  If this turns out to be true...I'd just like to say I called it here first.
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #1400 on: March 12, 2014, 10:54:34 AM »

What if...

The Rick/Michonne/Kwaarl sequence was shown out of order.  What if Beth and Darryl are doing their thing while Rick is recouperating and him running into the gang happened before Michonne met up with Papa Bear and Little Bear? 

What if...

Darryl was in the house.  What if he was the guy they were beating up on in the basement??

Note: I have no previous knowledge of this.  If this turns out to be true...I'd just like to say I called it here first.

Wow! What a good theory. When they surround Daryl, look who's there:

Bandana guy that saw Rick under the bed! Was he killed when he was strangled or just made to pass out? I assumed he was dead... but if he wasn't then this photo doesn't prove your theory. If he was killed, then I like where you're headed with this.

Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1401 on: March 12, 2014, 10:55:56 AM »

What if...

What if...

hmmmmm..they did flash back Bob when he was wandering around by himself..

Interesting

ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #1402 on: March 12, 2014, 11:05:10 AM »

Except....

This guy Rick definitely killed:

Isn't there.

vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #1403 on: March 12, 2014, 11:22:05 AM »

Could be guy on left with the Kalashnikov.

They guy to the left of bandana-man has an Uzi that we later see rick toting.  How many Class III Uzis could one group have?
Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1404 on: March 13, 2014, 08:59:45 AM »

They guy to the left of bandana-man has an Uzi that we later see rick toting.  How many Class III Uzis could one group have?

How many could one group have after the Zombie Apocalypse or how many does a prop department have who is making a TV show about the Zombie Apocalypses ?

Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1405 on: March 13, 2014, 09:02:46 AM »

Right...and the guy Rick killed is not in the pic of them in a stand off with Daryl..

I vote..No flashback. They will add Daryl to the gang, find Beth and turn into good guys and rescue her.

I am out of town Sunday and may not be able to watch... Considering cancelling my trip..

vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #1406 on: March 13, 2014, 09:09:10 AM »

How many could one group have after the Zombie Apocalypse or how many does a prop department have who is making a TV show about the Zombie Apocalypses ?

After Zombie apocalypse: Still limited by numbers in circulation. 

Prop department numbers:  Touche.

Still, it's a detail worth looking at, even though they likely overlooked it...we'll see.

Right...and the guy Rick killed is not in the pic of them in a stand off with Daryl..

I vote..No flashback. They will add Daryl to the gang, find Beth and turn into good guys and rescue her.

I am out of town Sunday and may not be able to watch... Considering cancelling my trip..

Probably should.  We have to make priorities!   Grin

We shall see if it is a flash back or not.  I still think it's possible.
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #1407 on: March 13, 2014, 07:06:20 PM »

That's as good a theory as any, I think. I'm really interested to see how this episode plays out, and bracing myself for inevitable disappointment. Any chance the writers have pity on us and leave our characters intact after the loss of Herschel?

Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1408 on: March 13, 2014, 07:23:56 PM »

That's as good a theory as any, I think. I'm really interested to see how this episode plays out, and bracing myself for inevitable disappointment. Any chance the writers have pity on us and leave our characters intact after the loss of Herschel?

A good producer knows that you cant keep an audience emotionally drained and have them keep coming back for more. There is a limit.

I think they will end this year on an uplifting note or two rather than killing off another main charactor. They already faked Rick's death ( he was just unconscious) and it was too much.

They may kill off Bob or Sasha but that is to be expected.

Ensign Goldberg. Grist for the mill.

Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1409 on: March 13, 2014, 07:25:40 PM »

Hey... ? How about the Final Rose ?

I read Juan Pablo was a pain and the production staff hated him. It really showed in the interview after the finali.

I give the relationship two days.

Claire finally showed some common sense... You go girl.

Andi will be  the new bachelorette.. She is a D.A. and prosecutes gang members..   I usually dont watch the Batchelorette but maybe this time.. I dunno.. I  need to get a testosterone patch I think.

I found out what dirty thing he said to Claire when they were alone... I am not sure I can post it.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #1410 on: March 13, 2014, 07:32:45 PM »

Speaking of TNG... best non-main-cast Star Trek death ever?

Yes, yes, youth is wasted on the young. And so is accumulated experience wasted on the old, the positives of modernism wasted on moderns, the beauty of Christianity wasted on Christians, the utility of scholarship wasted on scholars, and on and on.
wainscottbl
By the grace of God, King of the South, Grand Duke of Louisville, Bardstown, Lexington and all the Kentuckys, Prince of Alaska, East Ukraine, Crimea and Wallachia
Warned
OC.net guru

Faith: One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
Jurisdiction: Somewhere between Rome and Constantinople (Roman Catholic investigating Eastern Orthodoxy)

How's this avatar, Mor? An angel! Profane not!

« Reply #1411 on: March 14, 2014, 06:08:14 PM »

Portlandia....glad I don't have to watch the first three seasons to enjoy it. It's a great way of poking fun a leftist hipsterism, something I have a soft spot for because I am into all that sort of stuff in some degree even though I am right wing. I even lived in a small community like Portland once. Best neigbours I ever had, even though they were mostly liberals. They were hipster hippie types. We even agreed Obama is a (removed - Mor).

For using obscene language in a political comment, I have taken it upon myself to warn you for the next thirty (30) days.  If you would like to appeal my decision, please PM me.  

Mor Ephrem, section moderator

Edited to re-size image.  Mor.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 06:45:51 PM by Mor Ephrem » Logged

Aristotle says in the Metaphysics that "in mathematics goodness does not exist." It is a rather great quote to show to any math teacher when they tell you how important math is. Give them a riddle: I am not tall, I am not short, nor big nor take up any space but simply am. I have no name but I am.
wainscottbl
By the grace of God, King of the South, Grand Duke of Louisville, Bardstown, Lexington and all the Kentuckys, Prince of Alaska, East Ukraine, Crimea and Wallachia
Warned
OC.net guru

Jurisdiction: Somewhere between Rome and Constantinople (Roman Catholic investigating Eastern Orthodoxy)

« Reply #1412 on: March 14, 2014, 06:55:55 PM »

Well to bring myself back to the graces of the law  Smiley I shall say Portlandia is simply a great show. My dad thinks it's nonsense because it really does have no story line, at least no clear one. Hasn't been anything to make me laugh so hard since MadTV. Anyone remember Stuart?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 06:56:12 PM by wainscottbl » Logged

Aristotle says in the Metaphysics that "in mathematics goodness does not exist." It is a rather great quote to show to any math teacher when they tell you how important math is. Give them a riddle: I am not tall, I am not short, nor big nor take up any space but simply am. I have no name but I am.
wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #1413 on: March 14, 2014, 06:58:51 PM »

Stuart at Chinese restaraunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laYdx6vYnqU

vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #1414 on: March 16, 2014, 11:13:15 PM »

TWD...well, that was depressing.
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #1415 on: March 17, 2014, 09:56:33 AM »

TWD...well, that was depressing.

Did not see that coming.

Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #1416 on: March 18, 2014, 04:23:18 AM »

Well to bring myself back to the graces of the law  Smiley I shall say Portlandia is simply a great show. My dad thinks it's nonsense because it really does have no story line, at least no clear one. Hasn't been anything to make me laugh so hard since MadTV. Anyone remember Stuart?

Yeah, I like it too. The first few episodes were great. The rest of it not so much, but still pretty good. It's a rare thing to have a TV show that actually mocks liberals.

Selam

"If we are unwilling to accept any truth that we have not first discovered and declared ourselves, we demonstrate that we are interested not in the truth so much as in being right." ~ Thomas Merton ~
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #1417 on: March 18, 2014, 05:27:27 AM »

Depressing, and not in a good way. Though kinda in a good way moving forward. But this morning it's just sort of meh mixed with 'what did I just see?' and 'oooh boy'

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #1418 on: March 18, 2014, 05:31:35 AM »

And while I'm here, I find it disturbing* that some people are unable to distinguish between actors and the characters they play.

* Seriously, 'disturbing' is the appropriate word here...

Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1419 on: March 19, 2014, 09:16:33 PM »

wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #1420 on: March 21, 2014, 01:22:40 PM »

Still watching The Wonder Years because it's on Netflix. I should be done with it but like I've said a couple time our internet is limited because of satellite. So I am limited on enjoying Netflix. We are going to go back to AT&T in the next couple months though. I still find Winnie Cooper amazingly beautiful and immaculate. I mean as a character and archetype more than anything like I wrote here:

http://politicalanimalman.blogspot.com/2014/02/ave-winnie-gratia-plena-dominus-tecum.html

Winnie Cooper is the wise woman that Proverbs speak of. "A wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish will pull down with her hands that also which is built." (Prov 14.1)

The grace of a diligent woman shall delight her husband, and shall fat his bones. [17] Her discipline is the gift of God. [18] Such is a wise and silent woman, and there is nothing so much worth as a well instructed soul. [19] A holy and shamefaced woman is grace upon grace. [20] And no price is worthy of a continent soul.[21] As the sun when it riseth to the world in the high places of God, so is the beauty of a good wife for the ornament of her house. [22] As the lamp shining upon the holy candlestick, so is the beauty of the face in a ripe age. [23] As golden pillars upon bases of silver, so are the firm feet upon the soles of a steady woman. [24] As everlasting foundations upon a solid rock, so the commandments of God In the heart of a holy woman. [25] At two things my heart is grieved, and the third bringeth anger upon me:" (Eccles. Ch 26)

It's a great show for creating archetypes and all sorts of virtues which Aristotle points out in "Poetics"

Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1421 on: March 23, 2014, 10:47:29 PM »

Look who showed up on Walking Dead tonight

Tasha Yar ! ( "Hi my name is Mary. Welcome to Terminus").

ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #1422 on: March 23, 2014, 10:58:24 PM »

Suuuuuuper creepy if you ask me.

Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1423 on: March 24, 2014, 09:15:09 AM »

My wife has a theory that they are cannibals at Terminus... Tasha ("Mary") was stirring a big pot of...something... when they walked in.

vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #1424 on: March 24, 2014, 10:01:26 AM »

My wife has a theory that they are cannibals at Terminus... Tasha ("Mary") was stirring a big pot of...something... when they walked in.

I have a strong feeling that your theory is far more correct than my last one. 

***SPOILER ALERT***

My strong feeling comes from having read a bit of the future in the comic books.  Yes, the show doesn't exactly follow the comic books, but it seems to take the themes and runs with them.  So if you can read this, I am pretty sure they are the cannibals who would have killed Dale if this followed the comics.
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #1425 on: March 24, 2014, 10:01:59 AM »

Double Post...

Will just use this space to admit that my theory was wrong. I actually like how they did it better, though.  Rick & Co. is a man on the run, and he doesn't yet know it.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 10:03:03 AM by vamrat » Logged
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #1426 on: March 24, 2014, 10:24:49 AM »

I agree with that theory.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #1427 on: March 24, 2014, 12:10:23 PM »

Suuuuuuper creepy if you ask me.

Especially for me, since the last time I saw her before this episode was a few weeks ago when I saw her playing the role of a murderous nurse in the series Dexter:

ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #1428 on: March 24, 2014, 12:41:20 PM »

So, we have established that Denise Crosby may not be a harbinger of joy. Tongue

wainscottbl
Warned
OC.net guru

« Reply #1429 on: March 24, 2014, 02:54:22 PM »

Anyone see the end of the season for The Good Wife last night? They killed Will off, which should make the next season interesting. The actor is going to talk about his leaving the show on David Letterman tonight for those of you who watch the The Good Wife. It was not something I was expecting. They were saying it was going to be a big episode last night. I was guessing Peter was going to get kicked out off office or arrested or something. Never expected Will to die, especially like that.

Gebre Menfes Kidus
"SERVANT of The HOLY SPIRIT"
Merarches

Faith: Ethiopian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Orthodox Tewahedo / Non-Chalcedonian

"Lord Have Mercy on Me a Sinner!"

« Reply #1430 on: March 24, 2014, 04:32:27 PM »

Still watching The Wonder Years because it's on Netflix. I should be done with it but like I've said a couple time our internet is limited because of satellite. So I am limited on enjoying Netflix. We are going to go back to AT&T in the next couple months though. I still find Winnie Cooper amazingly beautiful and immaculate. I mean as a character and archetype more than anything like I wrote here:

http://politicalanimalman.blogspot.com/2014/02/ave-winnie-gratia-plena-dominus-tecum.html

Winnie Cooper is the wise woman that Proverbs speak of. "A wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish will pull down with her hands that also which is built." (Prov 14.1)

The grace of a diligent woman shall delight her husband, and shall fat his bones. [17] Her discipline is the gift of God. [18] Such is a wise and silent woman, and there is nothing so much worth as a well instructed soul. [19] A holy and shamefaced woman is grace upon grace. [20] And no price is worthy of a continent soul.[21] As the sun when it riseth to the world in the high places of God, so is the beauty of a good wife for the ornament of her house. [22] As the lamp shining upon the holy candlestick, so is the beauty of the face in a ripe age. [23] As golden pillars upon bases of silver, so are the firm feet upon the soles of a steady woman. [24] As everlasting foundations upon a solid rock, so the commandments of God In the heart of a holy woman. [25] At two things my heart is grieved, and the third bringeth anger upon me:" (Eccles. Ch 26)

It's a great show for creating archetypes and all sorts of virtues which Aristotle points out in "Poetics"

I like that show a lot too.

Selam

"If we are unwilling to accept any truth that we have not first discovered and declared ourselves, we demonstrate that we are interested not in the truth so much as in being right." ~ Thomas Merton ~
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #1431 on: March 25, 2014, 04:30:47 AM »

Random TWD thoughts...

- Wild speculation ahead. Did that guy who got beat and then was killed (who Daryl had issues with) really do what he was said to do? Is it possible that the leader framed him? The leader seems less crude, more stable, and has gone out of his way to treat Daryl well. But he also seems to have significant power in controlling and perhaps manipulating the group. If he wanted that other guy dead, that would have been a good opportunity to do it since he knew everyone would buy a dispute between he and Daryl. Or, for another speculation pulled out of thin air, maybe he saw that Daryl and that other guy weren't going to get along, and he figured one of them was going to kill the other, so the leader chose to protect the awesomely awesome Daryl and got rid of the other guy. One other thing about that scene, they did a quick shot of a guy by a car, and the look indicated that he knew what was up before it played out. Ok, probably not actually anything to any of this. Certainly. Probably.

- I thought Terminus was abandoned when they got there. I mean, it just looked like a run-of-the-mill building at first. I had thought it was going to be a military base or something all this time. Then they just pushed the gate open, so I thought 'well that isn't good.' I assume they had people watching, but I didn't see any. Then they just stroll into town. What post-apocalypse group allows more than half a dozen armed strangers to stroll into their home? Definitely more than meats the eye. (har har) Don't know what it is though, and I'm not one for speculating, so I'll just leave it at that.

- How long is Glenn going to have to sleep alone on the couch ground when Maggie finds out that he lied to her about the girl that was with the Governor's group, and even let her hug her, sleep in the same place, etc.?

- So who dies? At least one significant character has to, and I'm not thinking Bob is significant enough. Do they toy with us by having Sasha meet up with Tyrese only to kill one of them? They wouldn't kill Michonne would they? Rick and Daryl will always live (unless they want off the show). What happens in the comics with the geek guy? Does he ever get to Washington? Would they kill him as well?

With all this drama drama drama I don't understand why orthonorm doesn't like this show. TWD is like Buffy, only cooler!

Zombies > Vampires
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 04:32:28 AM by Asteriktos » Logged

Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1432 on: March 25, 2014, 09:36:54 AM »

Random TWD thoughts...

- Wild speculation ahead. Did that guy who got beat and then was killed (who Daryl had issues with) really do what he was said to do? Is it possible that the leader framed him? The leader seems less crude, more stable, and has gone out of his way to treat Daryl well. But he also seems to have significant power in controlling and perhaps manipulating the group. If he wanted that other guy dead, that would have been a good opportunity to do it since he knew everyone would buy a dispute between he and Daryl. Or, for another speculation pulled out of thin air, maybe he saw that Daryl and that other guy weren't going to get along, and he figured one of them was going to kill the other, so the leader chose to protect the awesomely awesome Daryl and got rid of the other guy. One other thing about that scene, they did a quick shot of a guy by a car, and the look indicated that he knew what was up before it played out. Ok, probably not actually anything to any of this. Certainly. Probably.

- I thought Terminus was abandoned when they got there. I mean, it just looked like a run-of-the-mill building at first. I had thought it was going to be a military base or something all this time. Then they just pushed the gate open, so I thought 'well that isn't good.' I assume they had people watching, but I didn't see any. Then they just stroll into town. What post-apocalypse group allows more than half a dozen armed strangers to stroll into their home? Definitely more than meats the eye. (har har) Don't know what it is though, and I'm not one for speculating, so I'll just leave it at that.

- How long is Glenn going to have to sleep alone on the couch ground when Maggie finds out that he lied to her about the girl that was with the Governor's group, and even let her hug her, sleep in the same place, etc.?

- So who dies? At least one significant character has to, and I'm not thinking Bob is significant enough. Do they toy with us by having Sasha meet up with Tyrese only to kill one of them? They wouldn't kill Michonne would they? Rick and Daryl will always live (unless they want off the show). What happens in the comics with the geek guy? Does he ever get to Washington? Would they kill him as well?

With all this drama drama drama I don't understand why orthonorm doesn't like this show. TWD is like Buffy, only cooler!

Zombies > Vampires

What post-apocalypse group allows more than half a dozen armed strangers to stroll into their home? Definitely more than meats the eye. (har har) Don't know what it is though, and I'm not one for speculating, so I'll just leave it at that.

Cannibals

As to who may die, it wont be Daryl. he has a significant female fan base now, so he's good. Some say Carl but that would suck...  They were going to kill off Carol but the actress talked them out of it, so she has been on borrowed time this season.

Btw.. Mary ( Denise Crosby) is Bing Crosby's grand daughter.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 09:40:39 AM by Marc1152 » Logged

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

« Reply #1433 on: March 29, 2014, 11:35:46 AM »

Metalocalypse on Netflix. I wish I had watched this sooner.

Raylight
OC.net guru

Faith: Christian.

« Reply #1434 on: March 29, 2014, 03:12:06 PM »

The Good Wife.

Will Gardner is shot

The video when Alicia finds out that Will is dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0EJIFbySpU&list=UUrRttZIypNTA1Mrfwo745Sg

Good bye OC.net. I will not post in this forum anymore. I'm thankful to several members here who helped me so much and stood by me. God Bless You All Smiley
biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Toumarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

Και κλήρονομον δείξον με, ζωής της αιωνίου

fleem
« Reply #1435 on: March 29, 2014, 05:45:42 PM »

"How It's Made"

"Cops"

Charlie Rose: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

Fran Lebowitz: Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisfied.

http://spcasuncoast.org/
Gkterra
Formerly know as findingfaith

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: GOA

ακραία αμαρτωλός

« Reply #1436 on: March 29, 2014, 05:51:30 PM »

Finally got caught up on Bones, episode 4 of resurrection tomorrow night, surprisingly good for abc, no new episode of Revolution till next week  Undecided

Even satan himself can appear as an Angel of the Lord, and do good works in His name, to distract you from the path of True Righteousness

Ever notice that just like there is no age limit on stupidity, there is no IQ limit either? kind of explains a lot huh?
Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1437 on: March 29, 2014, 10:41:06 PM »

Rest in Peace Beth. You were a tasty morsel

burp

« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 10:42:14 PM by Marc1152 » Logged

DeniseDenise
Tiredness personified
Archon

Faith: Catechumen no more!
Jurisdiction: OCA

« Reply #1438 on: March 29, 2014, 10:55:13 PM »

While puppy-sitting at a friend's house I am watching 'a young doctors notebook'

With Daniel Radcliffe and Jon Hamm playing the same character, a Russian doctor sent to the middle of nowhere.

it's dark comedy with good folk music. Wink

Please secure your own oxygen mask before assisting other passengers.
Mor Ephrem
"Mor is right, you are wrong."
Section Moderator
Hoplitarches

The Pope Emeritus reading OCNet

« Reply #1439 on: March 30, 2014, 12:55:13 AM »

Rest in Peace Beth. You were a tasty morsel

burp

Holy front-flesh and phallic foods!!

Close your eyes, YiM!

Apolytikion, Tone 1, by Antonis

An eloquent crafter of divine posts
And an inheritor of the line of the Baptist
A righteous son of India
And a new apostle to the internet
O Holy Mor Ephrem,
Intercede for us, that our forum may be saved.

"Mor is a jerk." - kelly
Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: