OrthodoxChristianity.net
November 20, 2014, 07:41:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Reminder: No political discussions in the public fora.  If you do not have access to the private Politics Forum, please send a PM to Fr. George.

Home   Help Calendar Contact Treasury Tags Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What TV shows are you watching?  (Read 77592 times) Average Rating: 0
primuspilus
Taxiarches

Faith: Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of North America - Western Rite Orthodox

Inserting personal quote here.

« Reply #1170 on: October 23, 2013, 12:04:26 PM »

Supernatural is putting season 9 on Amazon Prime and Netflix....combined with the Walking Dead that is 100% of my actual television I watch, sans Manchester United and International Soccer.

"I confidently affirm that whoever calls himself Universal Bishop is the precursor of Antichrist"
Gregory the Great

"Never, never, never let anyone tell you that, in order to be Orthodox, you must also be eastern." St. John Maximovitch, The Wonderworker
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #1171 on: October 23, 2013, 01:12:59 PM »

Homeland.

I am a sucker for sappy plot twists (no spoiler). Now if they murder off Dana, I'll feel even more warm and fuzzy.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Warned
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #1172 on: October 23, 2013, 03:29:27 PM »

Supernatural

Horrible, horrible, horrible show. Unfortunately my wife likes it.

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
orthonorm
Warned
Hoplitarches

Faith: Sola Gratia
Jurisdiction: Outside

« Reply #1173 on: October 23, 2013, 03:55:17 PM »

Supernatural

I agree except about the whole wife thing, I like to think you must suffer a little.

Ignorance is not a lack, but a passion.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Hello for now, my friend

« Reply #1174 on: November 17, 2013, 10:54:18 PM »

Walking Dead

*SPOILERS*
As for tonight's episode, when they did this same type if thing last season, with the entire episode in Woodbury, I disliked it, but I enjoyed the stuff tonight. I just hope it doesn't continue with each episode following only one group the rest of the season.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 10:54:38 PM by Asteriktos » Logged

Paradosis ≠ Asteriktos ≠ Justin

Hey, so I'm in a pop-alt-punk-folk-prog band called "Affable Dregs" and we have a new album coming out, titled "Vicious Turnips Always Taste Most Delicious." We'd really appreciate your support!
Iconodule
Uranopolitan
Warned
Taxiarches

Jurisdiction: OCA (Diocese of Eastern Pennsylvania)

"My god is greater."

« Reply #1175 on: November 17, 2013, 11:03:37 PM »

Supernatural

I agree except about the whole wife thing, I like to think you must suffer a little.

We have been following the show since its inauspicious beginning. I believe I have memorized and mastered every constipated contortion of Dean and Sam's faces which appear when they are attempting to emote.

"A riddle or the cricket's cry
Is to doubt a fit reply." - William Blake
Arachne
Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland

November is short. Type fast.

« Reply #1176 on: November 18, 2013, 11:52:16 AM »

Haven out of habit and Sleepy Hollow with intent. Also, the complete Babylon 5 starts anew today. We have it on DVD, but it's always good to watch when it's actually on.

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Hello for now, my friend

« Reply #1177 on: November 18, 2013, 02:37:52 PM »

Also, the complete Babylon 5 starts anew today. We have it on DVD, but it's always good to watch when it's actually on.

I tried to watch that but was informed that I wasn't allowed to because I was a fanboy of DS9  Sad

Hey, so I'm in a pop-alt-punk-folk-prog band called "Affable Dregs" and we have a new album coming out, titled "Vicious Turnips Always Taste Most Delicious." We'd really appreciate your support!
Arachne
Trinary Unit || Resident Bossy Boots
Section Moderator
Protokentarchos

Faith: Greek Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antiochian Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland

November is short. Type fast.

« Reply #1178 on: November 18, 2013, 02:42:10 PM »

Also, the complete Babylon 5 starts anew today. We have it on DVD, but it's always good to watch when it's actually on.

I tried to watch that but was informed that I wasn't allowed to because I was a fanboy of DS9  Sad

Someone dared get in the way of cross-geekery? Is outrage! Angry

(No, really, the mister is a big fan of both. Me, I can take or leave DS9.)

'When you live your path all the time, you end up with both more path and more time.'~Venecia Rauls

Blog ~ Bookshelf ~ Jukebox
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

Faith: Serbian Orthodox
Jurisdiction: New Gracanica

« Reply #1179 on: November 18, 2013, 05:01:08 PM »

Walking Dead

*SPOILERS*
As for tonight's episode, when they did this same type if thing last season, with the entire episode in Woodbury, I disliked it, but I enjoyed the stuff tonight. I just hope it doesn't continue with each episode following only one group the rest of the season.

I liked it, would have liked it more if I could fast forward through the commercials, as it was kind of slow when excessively punctuated.  (I have noticed that watching Season 2 on Netflix is a lot less painful than having to endure it on TV.) 

My friends and I have noticed that WD has "builder" episodes which are usually followed by a pretty bada** episode.  The preview looks like next week might be pretty wicked.

Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich’s gehört, den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt.
Basil 320
Site Supporter
Archon

Faith: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America, Holy Metropolis of Pittsburgh

« Reply #1180 on: November 19, 2013, 01:15:55 AM »

"Blue Bloods" on CBS

"Scandal" on ABC

"...Strengthen the Orthodox Community..."
genesisone
Archon

Faith: Orthodox
Jurisdiction: Antioch

« Reply #1181 on: November 19, 2013, 10:46:51 AM »

"Blue Bloods" on CBS

One of my favourites. It's good to see a devout (RC) family - they actually go to church, say grace before Sunday dinner together, even consult priests for personal matters. Surprisingly refreshing. I read recently that this show has a large audience, but the oldest audience on network TV - average age of viewer is 62. In second place is Dancing With the Stars - the only "musical reality" show that I actually watch. Yes, I fit the demographics  Cheesy.
Marc1152
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Rocor

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1182 on: November 19, 2013, 11:08:27 AM »

Walking Dead

*SPOILERS*

I liked it, would have liked it more if I could fast forward through the commercials, as it was kind of slow when excessively punctuated.  (I have noticed that watching Season 2 on Netflix is a lot less painful than having to endure it on TV.) 

My friends and I have noticed that WD has "builder" episodes which are usually followed by a pretty bada** episode.  The preview looks like next week might be pretty wicked.

Our cable network includes TVO so we wait ten minutes to start the show and then zoom past the commercials.

Yes, we are being set up for next week... Fast, pray..prepare

Your idea has been debunked 1000 times already.. Maybe 1001 will be the charm
Nicene
High Elder

Jurisdiction: Greek

« Reply #1183 on: November 19, 2013, 02:51:03 PM »

I did just finish watching Jojo's Bizarre adventure and it was glorious.

Thank you.
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Hello for now, my friend

« Reply #1184 on: November 19, 2013, 04:00:06 PM »

Speaking of The Walking Dead... he seems somewhat angry...

vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #1185 on: November 19, 2013, 04:59:25 PM »

Which kind of sucks.  I think he did very well with Season 1. 

Das ist des Jägers Ehrenschild, daß er beschützt und hegt sein Wild, weidmännisch jagt, wie sich’s gehört, den Schöpfer im Geschöpfe ehrt.
Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1186 on: November 20, 2013, 02:23:05 PM »

David Blaine had a Magic Special on ABC last night.

Amazing...Scary.... My conclusion is that he has made a deal with Satan. That's my best explanation.

He performed a trick for Harrison Ford ( looking old btw.).  How he did it was inexplicable... Ford's comment:

"Get the .... out of my house"

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Hello for now, my friend

« Reply #1187 on: November 24, 2013, 10:51:11 PM »

The Walking Dead. This season has been awesome. The episode tonight in particular was great. That golf thing. That lake thing. The prison is ...   -- I feel like a teenage-girl-fanboy-mark-crazy-person right now. Seriously.  This is going to be epic next week. I hope. They have done well so far.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 10:51:39 PM by Asteriktos » Logged

Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1188 on: November 24, 2013, 11:16:07 PM »

The Walking Dead. This season has been awesome. The episode tonight in particular was great. That golf thing. That lake thing. The prison is ...   -- I feel like a teenage-girl-fanboy-mark-crazy-person right now. Seriously.  This is going to be epic next week. I hope. They have done well so far.

The Governor may be a student of the battle of Isandlwana in South Africa. The Boors TOLD the British officers they must form a Kraal. Literally circle the wagons or else the Zulu's will simply overwhelm you with their numbers. They will just keep coming on, straight into the guns... Like the Walkers...

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Hello for now, my friend

« Reply #1189 on: November 24, 2013, 11:22:43 PM »

If the Guv can keep this up the rest of the season I think he will become my favorite TV villain, replacing Gul Dukat.  Cool

ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

Faith: ✔

look into my lovable alpaca eyes

« Reply #1190 on: November 24, 2013, 11:25:37 PM »

It was a good episode and next week looks absolutely insane. I'll have my anxiety pillow handy. Still, it's killing me not to see the prison camp for two weeks to see Daryl's reaction about Carol.

"For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide, even to the end." Psalm 48:14
Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Hello for now, my friend

« Reply #1191 on: November 25, 2013, 12:23:00 AM »

Yeah, I've been anticipating how that'll go as well (with Daryl).

Another thing in the episode tonight though. The beer thing. It has to have been at least 13-15 months since the zombie apocalypse started.* And the beer is still good? Does beer last that long on the shelf? I guess it's something I wonder about more generally though: what is the food situation? Everyone always seems to gravitate towards these roving bands. Even Hershel and others in the prison have pressed to hit the road at various points. I don't understand this. The two most important things that will make survival possible are water and food. Sure raiding stuff will be ok in the short term, but whatever food is around is going to run out or spoil within a couple years. After that you better be able to grow some more, which means having land to do it on and having some type of protection of it. Obviously the walls at the prison aren't great right now, but that's a problem that can be worked on.

*If memory serves season one could be compressed into a very short time, maybe even a couple weeks; with season two it's hard to tell, but let's be conservative and say a month (it was at least long enough that the weather had changed and things had started to get cold outside); between season 2 and 3 enough time passed for Lori to go through almost an entire pregnancy; season 3 is again hard to tell, but for now let's say a month; between seasons 3 and 4 we again aren't sure, but it was at least a few months, and I believe a cast member said on Talking Dead that it was probably a little longer than that.

ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #1192 on: November 25, 2013, 12:32:43 AM »

Another thing in the episode tonight though. The beer thing. It has to have been at least 13-15 months since the zombie apocalypse started.* And the beer is still good? Does beer last that long on the shelf? I guess it's something I wonder about more generally though: what is the food situation? Everyone always seems to gravitate towards these roving bands. Even Hershel and others in the prison have pressed to hit the road at various points. I don't understand this. The two most important things that will make survival possible are water and food. Sure raiding stuff will be ok in the short term, but whatever food is around is going to run out or spoil within a couple years. After that you better be able to grow some more, which means having land to do it on and having some type of protection of it. Obviously the walls at the prison aren't great right now, but that's a problem that can be worked on.

*If memory serves season one could be compressed into a very short time, maybe even a couple weeks; with season two it's hard to tell, but let's be conservative and say a month (it was at least long enough that the weather had changed and things had started to get cold outside); between season 2 and 3 enough time passed for Lori to go through almost an entire pregnancy; season 3 is again hard to tell, but for now let's say a month; between seasons 3 and 4 we again aren't sure, but it was at least a few months, and I believe a cast member said on Talking Dead that it was probably a little longer than that.

Good point. They need to be focusing on rebuilding those walls for sure. Or on Talking Dead the other week one of the guests (Adam Savage?) suggested at least digging a moat around the prison since walkers aren't good climbers, apparently. Is no one in the camp an engineer? Or does someone at least have enough common sense to know that propping a fence up logs isn't going to do the trick?

Another thing that bugs me (although it's minor)- on one of these raids, why not grab some cleaning supplies? If the prison is going to be your home now, how about a little Lysol? That place is a hot mess. It's not the most pressing concern I know, but geez... it would have to be decent for morale not to live in a grubby cell when you could easily have a clean cell.

"For this God is our God forever and ever; He will be our guide, even to the end." Psalm 48:14
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #1193 on: November 25, 2013, 12:34:47 AM »

Forgot to ask you- how do you think the conversation with Daryl will go? I'm hoping that somehow he will realize that Rick letting Carol go saved her life.

Laird
Not yet able to attend an Orthodox church
Elder

Faith: Inquirer (Catechumen soon hopefully)
Jurisdiction: Baptist

Lord, have mercy on me

« Reply #1194 on: November 25, 2013, 12:45:57 AM »

My favourite show is Avatar: The Last Airbender. Epic. Also Drake & Josh and Dilbert.

"Do not deceive yourself with idle hopes that in the world to come you will find life if you have not tried to find it in this present world." - Theophanis the Monk

*Taking a break from this forum to sort out my spiritual life and to start taking school and other stuff seriously
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #1195 on: November 25, 2013, 12:57:49 AM »

Dilbert, eh? I only know it as the comic strip.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Hello for now, my friend

« Reply #1196 on: November 25, 2013, 01:01:28 AM »

Forgot to ask you- how do you think the conversation with Daryl will go? I'm hoping that somehow he will realize that Rick letting Carol go saved her life.

As long as he doesn't take his stuff and go mope somewhere else like he did on the farm I'm cool with him  angel After the episode in which Carol left the people on Talking Dead seemed to mostly be of the opinion that things are getting be too heavy for him to worry about Carol in the near future... and based on the previews I think he will have his hands full.  What about you ? Long term even, how do you think that'll impact his relationship with Rick?  Maybe Daryl won't be as deferential to Rick as he was before?

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Hello for now, my friend

« Reply #1197 on: November 25, 2013, 01:02:56 AM »

and Dilbert.

That was Matthew Brock's favorite, I think.

ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #1198 on: November 25, 2013, 01:17:39 AM »

As long as he doesn't take his stuff and go mope somewhere else like he did on the farm I'm cool with him  angel After the episode in which Carol left the people on Talking Dead seemed to mostly be of the opinion that things are getting be too heavy for him to worry about Carol in the near future... and based on the previews I think he will have his hands full.  What about you ? Long term even, how do you think that'll impact his relationship with Rick?  Maybe Daryl won't be as deferential to Rick as he was before?

He probably will be waaay too busy with the Governor, you're right. How it will impact his relationship with Rick? Hmm... well, there's always the possibility that he'll realize it wasn't Carol's call to make and as much as he likes Carol, it was the right call to let her go... I guess I think eventually he'll work his way around to that position. Eventually. I don't know how long it will take for him to get there. I wonder how it will impact his relationship with Tyrese, if at all.

Laird
Not yet able to attend an Orthodox church
Elder

Faith: Inquirer (Catechumen soon hopefully)
Jurisdiction: Baptist

Lord, have mercy on me

« Reply #1199 on: November 25, 2013, 01:56:45 AM »

Nope. It's also a tv show, most probably haven't heard of it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilbert_(TV_series)

"Do not deceive yourself with idle hopes that in the world to come you will find life if you have not tried to find it in this present world." - Theophanis the Monk

*Taking a break from this forum to sort out my spiritual life and to start taking school and other stuff seriously
Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1200 on: November 25, 2013, 12:02:08 PM »

And how did they not hear the gun battle that wiped out the campers?

The episode was really well directed except for that error IMHO... I'm thinking Emmy.

Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1201 on: November 25, 2013, 12:05:20 PM »

He probably will be waaay too busy with the Governor, you're right. How it will impact his relationship with Rick? Hmm... well, there's always the possibility that he'll realize it wasn't Carol's call to make and as much as he likes Carol, it was the right call to let her go... I guess I think eventually he'll work his way around to that position. Eventually. I don't know how long it will take for him to get there. I wonder how it will impact his relationship with Tyrese, if at all.

I bet Carrol with shows up during the attack and out flanks the Guv because she is outside the prison. She saves the day and is redeemed.

biro
Excelsior
Site Supporter
Warned
Toumarches

Jurisdiction: Greek Orthodox

fleem
« Reply #1202 on: November 25, 2013, 12:10:21 PM »

Just ordered the first DVD of 'Downton Abbey.'

Also, watched the Grey Cup yesterday. And some NFL stuff as well. Baffled by the tie last night in that Green Bay game.

Charlie Rose: "If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?"

Fran Lebowitz: "Everything. There is not one thing with which I am satisified."

spcasuncoast.org
vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #1203 on: November 25, 2013, 02:12:05 PM »

Rick vs M60A3.   (Caveat...I'm not entirely sure it is an M60 but they are more available than M48s for movies these days, and I would put money on it mounting the US copy of the Royal Ordinance L7.) 

I think they have referenced two winters thus far (once when leaving the farm and I thought there was one between Seasons 3 and 4).  I think bottled beer would last that long but am not for certain.  Since this is OC.net and every question response involves asking your priest, my priest told my brother once that old beer won't kill you, just give you the craps.  (Long story.)  We did drink some old Minnesota 3% beer that had been rolling around on the floor under the laundry pile for over a year (it was a snow day and we didn't have anything else).  It tasted pretty bad but I am not sure if that was because it was 3% MGD or because it was a year old.  The most concrete evidence I have found is that my friend discovered some homebrew rasberry ale that he made up in Washington (he lived there six years ago).  He refrigerated it to kill any potentially active yeast and opened it up over the sink.  It was drinkable, tasted good, and did in fact give him the craps - so score one for 'ask your priest'.

Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1204 on: November 25, 2013, 02:45:56 PM »

Rick vs M60A3.   (Caveat...I'm not entirely sure it is an M60 but they are more available than M48s for movies these days, and I would put money on it mounting the US copy of the Royal Ordinance L7.) 

I think they have referenced two winters thus far (once when leaving the farm and I thought there was one between Seasons 3 and 4).  I think bottled beer would last that long but am not for certain.  Since this is OC.net and every question response involves asking your priest, my priest told my brother once that old beer won't kill you, just give you the craps.  (Long story.)  We did drink some old Minnesota 3% beer that had been rolling around on the floor under the laundry pile for over a year (it was a snow day and we didn't have anything else).  It tasted pretty bad but I am not sure if that was because it was 3% MGD or because it was a year old.  The most concrete evidence I have found is that my friend discovered some homebrew rasberry ale that he made up in Washington (he lived there six years ago).  He refrigerated it to kill any potentially active yeast and opened it up over the sink.  It was drinkable, tasted good, and did in fact give him the craps - so score one for 'ask your priest'.

Hmmm Lets see.. Tactically the best thing would be for Ricks group to attack. They cant stay behind the walls and get blown away by the tank.  Exit the side while a sniper stays behind and keeps their heads down.. Circle around then mix it up hand to hand with the Gov group rendering the tank ineffective......There you go.

Oh and bring some Molotov Cocktails to get the guy out of the tank at some point.  Then shoot him.

Peter J
Formerly PJ
Taxiarches

Faith: Melkite

« Reply #1205 on: November 25, 2013, 03:16:16 PM »

Dilbert.

I watched it a couple years ago (via Netflix). Pretty good.

Nope. It's also a tv show, most probably haven't heard of it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilbert_(TV_series)

Fixed.

- Peter Jericho (a CAF poster)
ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #1206 on: November 25, 2013, 03:32:41 PM »

And how did they not hear the gun battle that wiped out the campers?

The episode was really well directed except for that error IMHO... I'm thinking Emmy.

Thank you! I was wondering that too.

vamrat
Vamratoraptor
Taxiarches

« Reply #1207 on: November 25, 2013, 03:34:00 PM »

Hmmm Lets see.. Tactically the best thing would be for Ricks group to attack. They cant stay behind the walls and get blown away by the tank.  Exit the side while a sniper stays behind and keeps their heads down.. Circle around then mix it up hand to hand with the Gov group rendering the tank ineffective......There you go.

Oh and bring some Molotov Cocktails to get the guy out of the tank at some point.  Then shoot him.

Storywise, I think they are going to have to leave the prison at some point, so tactics may be irrelevant as all their lives are in the hands of those who want to make a show.   Wink  Oh, and someone is going to die, and it probably won't be the Gov.  Someone from Rick's group.  It's a midseason finale.  I think one death is guaranteed.  It won't be Rick or Karl, and probably won't be Tyrese because...well, who cares?  Darryl would ruin the show if he died.  Michonne?  Herschel?  Karl???  Ok, prolly not Karl but I included him because I really like how his character is developing, and I would hate to see Michonne or anyone who's name ends in "L" go.  

Tacticswise, they won't get a preemptive strike - they don't even know he's there yet.  The preview [spoilers] shows that the Gov lines up all cute for him to make a speech.  Is it there you are thinking that they attack?  I think they have the defense in depth principle down from last season, and I think the Gov would be expecting it.  Molotovs might do the trick, but I think that it is time for them to move on, so my money is on the tank winning.

ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #1208 on: November 25, 2013, 03:39:33 PM »

Storywise, I think they are going to have to leave the prison at some point, so tactics may be irrelevant as all their lives are in the hands of those who want to make a show.   Wink  Oh, and someone is going to die, and it probably won't be the Gov.  Someone from Rick's group.  It's a midseason finale.  I think one death is guaranteed.  It won't be Rick or Karl, and probably won't be Tyrese because...well, who cares?  Darryl would ruin the show if he died.  Michonne?  Herschel?  Karl???  Ok, prolly not Karl but I included him because I really like how his character is developing, and I would hate to see Michonne or anyone who's name ends in "L" go.  

Tacticswise, they won't get a preemptive strike - they don't even know he's there yet.  The preview [spoilers] shows that the Gov lines up all cute for him to make a speech.  Is it there you are thinking that they attack?  I think they have the defense in depth principle down from last season, and I think the Gov would be expecting it.  Molotovs might do the trick, but I think that it is time for them to move on, so my money is on the tank winning.

Maybe Bob the Alcoholic? It better not be Michonne. I like Tyrese but if it came down to him or Michonne, I'd offer him up for sure. They definitely won't take away Daryl. I'd also be sad to lose Glen.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Hello for now, my friend

« Reply #1209 on: November 25, 2013, 04:00:13 PM »

I'd also be sad to lose Glen.

Didn't Steven Yeun (Glenn) just win an award for being one of the top 100 sexiest men alive or something like that? Can't kill the sex symbol... between him and Daryl and some of the other guys they have gold here...

Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1210 on: November 25, 2013, 04:07:59 PM »

Yes, once the Guv attacks they run out the side, go around and attack them close quarters thus eliminating the usefullness of the tank. Hiding in a building is in the tank's wheelhouse, so that is a non starter.

Or Carrol comes up behind them and puts a round in the back of the Gov's head from a distance and the rest of them lose heart and go away..

ZealousZeal
Gainsaying Helpmeet
Archon

« Reply #1211 on: November 25, 2013, 04:09:38 PM »

Didn't Steven Yeun (Glenn) just win an award for being one of the top 100 sexiest men alive or something like that? Can't kill the sex symbol... between him and Daryl and some of the other guys they have gold here...

He did? That's... surprising. I am a huge fan of Daryl and Glen, but don't understand the obsession with Norman Reedus and now apparently Steven Yeun. They aren't my type, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

Marc1152
Toumarches

Probiotic .. Antibiotic

« Reply #1212 on: November 25, 2013, 04:10:13 PM »

I'd also be sad to lose Glen.

I vote Glenn and Maggie both die. It could be romantic..

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Hello for now, my friend

« Reply #1213 on: November 25, 2013, 04:20:24 PM »

Apparently People has him as one of the sexiest men alive in 2013.

Justin Kissel
Formerly Asteriktos
Protospatharios

Hello for now, my friend

« Reply #1214 on: November 25, 2013, 04:22:10 PM »

Tags:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: